[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone knows how into runic magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12
File: runs.png (9 KB, 650x300) Image search: [Google]
runs.png
9 KB, 650x300
does anyone knows how into runic magic?
>>
File: ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png (281 KB, 535x381) Image search: [Google]
ktav ivri ancient hebrew.png
281 KB, 535x381
>>
File: ktav ivri.jpg (49 KB, 471x380) Image search: [Google]
ktav ivri.jpg
49 KB, 471x380
>>17246906
>>
>>17246909
write down what you want and take out the vowels (aeiou) this is the spell

start with a stick guy o-|-< or two or more of the vowels and add to it until you get a cool drawing or a drawing that means something to you, this is your sigil.

print it and show it to everyone or carry it in your wallet or fold it up and hide it somewhere

das magic mang
>>
>>17246906
>>17246909
also
Deuteronomy Chapter 18:

10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>>
>>17246929
can i write down runes on my body?
>>
>>17246929
This is sigil for dummies 101, i myself prefer doing my own sigils, the look cooler and have more meaning/power
>>
>>17246853
>Pick a branch
>cut it in little parts, like round stubs
>Write all the runes in them, one rune in each piece
>put them all in a bag
>while making them try talking to yourself, putting your energy into it, or even singing a song you like, just put your heart into it
> So now you have a bag of runes, ok, so, what can you do with it?
>you can use them like a tarot card, but different, with more personal interpretation
first ask for a god to help yopu, he is going to give the answer you look
>then you can do one of these:
>http://www.runemaker.com/casting2.shtml
>http://www.runemaker.com/casting3.shtml
>http://www.runemaker.com/casting4.shtml
>or you can make your own type of casting, but prepare it before doing it, and talk to the gods about it

Well, i didn't need to make this tutorial all on greentext but i think it is easier to understand
>>
i know a chick who is into this
>>
>>17246853
learn the magical meanings of the runes.
mash some together that describe the outcome you desire
now you got a sigil, nigga.
charge that shit
???
PROFIT.
>>
>>17246973
sure.
you run the risk of looking like a weaboo autist though.
>>
>>17246929
That's sigils, not runes. Doing that with runes is a great way to fuck yourself up.

>Skalat maðr rúnar rísta,
>nema ráða vel kunni.
>Þat verðr mörgum manni,
>es of myrkvan staf villisk.
>>
>>17247413
this guys knows
Man, these fucks on /x/ all read the fucking psychonaut manual and now think they are merlin or some shit
>>
>>17246973
Almost all of my tattoos are runes or bind runes. It can be a focus if you work that way. Keep em under the shirt tho, runes are associated by normies to being a white supremacist;)
>>
Runesmith here. What do you need anon?
>>
>>17246853
Yes
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 236x244
>>17246954
This comes from Bible Jews working to cement a cultural identity for themselves and differentiate themselves from the nearby tribes. It's literally "how to be a good Israeli. If you're not Israeli the. Live according to your own cultural mores.
>>17247358
Also this
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17246853
The book on the left is essential
You're going to want to save this pdf:
http://illuminatiorderoto.com/resources/Futhark-A-Handbook-of-Rune-Magic-Edred-Thorsson-1984.pdf

Everything you really need to know

This is a list largely pulled from the book on the right. It's a bit over simplified
http://www.galdrasyning.is/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=18&Itemid=60&lang=en

Apply the book on the left to the book on the right, viola you're a wizard Harry.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
And because I'm feeling generous here's some bonus material
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Who doesn't like some good kennings
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Use them in your galdr!
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Oh we're getting into the good stuff here
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Boom
>>
>>17246973
Yes, but like the other anons said, its best to keep them hidden. Keep your shit to yourself.
>>
Usual disclaimer that Ralph Blum is an idiot and to be avoided. Anyone who uses the term "blank rune" doesnt know what they're talking about and that also goes for most people using them for tarot.
>>
>>17247444
>Psychonauts
Fucking loved that game
>>
bind runes are where it is at
>>
>>17247413

It's not even good sigil construction. Only an idiot would remove the vowels.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.