[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it take to organize a concerted, organized effort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: angel.jpg (21 KB, 439x400) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
21 KB, 439x400
What would it take to organize a concerted, organized effort to rid the world of "angels?"
>>
Danny Glover from angels in the outfield
>>
>>17245154
Not possible. That'd several magnitudes above trying to get rid of the Fae and equally doomed to failure, but would have even worse consequences.
>>
>>17245154

"And there was war in Heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in Heaven."

Revelation 12:7

That battle has already been fought, and lost for eternity by the fallen angels (demons). Now they are angry because they know their time is short, and they merely exist as a tool to be used to facilitate free will choice by humans between good and evil.
>>
concertion
organization
effort
>>
>>17245196

Does that "in the name of the one true lord Jesus Christ" thing really work? I mean, it won't work against aliens or people, but will it work against demons?
>>
>>17245209

Ever see a reptar die?
>>
It is my solemn pledge to the people of earth as a member of the Green Dragon Society to eliminate all servants of the blind idiot god
>>
>>17245154
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17245380

What do you think about the Red Dragon Society and the Black and White Dragon Societies?
>>
>>17245365
>Does that "in the name of the one true lord Jesus Christ" thing really work? I mean, it won't work against aliens or people, but will it work against demons?

Yes.

And it works against any material beings that are under the influence of any unseen evil thing.
>>
>>17245430
Just the kind of thing a demon would say.
>>
>>17245471
>Just the kind of thing a demon would say.

^^^ This is cognitive dissonance.

Speaking of Jesus:

"And He was casting out a demon, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.

But some of them said, "He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons."

Others, to test Him, were demanding of Him a sign from heaven.

But He knew their thoughts and said to them, "Any kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and a house divided against itself falls.

If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul.

And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? So they will be your judges.

But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you."

- Luke 11: 14-20
>>
>>17245528
Best Christ related post of the day.
#GnosticLyfe
>>
>>17245595
GnosticLyfe =/= Chrisitan Life, just so you know you cultist fuck.
Muh early Christians died to combat Gnosticism because it was the first heresy they clashed into modern kids, just read book about it and pretend to understand the universe after they smoked some crack cocaine or had a dream.
>>
>>17245178
What does the scouter say about their powerlevel?
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
he also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
>>
>>17245154
if you did rid the world of angels, you would instantly cease to exist, you clown. you can't even take a breath without them. they're in everything you are and everything you do. you couldn't even start this stupid fucking thread without them, you stupid sack of shit.
>>
>>17245154
Be not afraid!
>>
File: acidman.jpg (139 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
acidman.jpg
139 KB, 331x402
>>17245154
edgy OP
>>
>>17248191
Needs more dogs.
>>
>>17248058
The web and computers in general run on dæmons.

t. informational technologian
>>
The first step is the hardest for most people.

And that is admitting that Angels were Aliens. And that the Elohim Are the Anunnaki.

The Watchers were the Igigi.

Those Malakim of Yahweh who became the Nephilim after they rebelled from the commands of the Lord and abducted human females to have children by, fathering the Anakim.

It was Alien Igigi who came an made sex with the womens ! They made babies forbidden by Enlil.
>>
>>17248207
------------------ the point

you <--------------
>>
>>17246081
Early Christian is as far away from modern Christianity as it is with Gnosticism
>>
>>17245154
You can't sadly you would have to reach over ascendance for that... but that... would be very bad. also it's not possible..
>>
>Build a gigant robot
>Get a buncha psychologically ill teenagers to pilot it
>Defeat them one by one in single combat
>>
File: Dino Dog.jpg (232 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
Dino Dog.jpg
232 KB, 802x802
>>17248196
>>
>>17248341
I can confirm. I witness with supernatural feeling someone try to do that. They tried to place themselves above god but there is no above god and they were rebounded back against the firmament and experienced complete suffering. I do not wish it on anyone.
>>
>>17245154
just get in the fucking robot shinji.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.