[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm searching for a pic with a history about a guy who travels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.jpg (14 KB, 255x186) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
14 KB, 255x186
I'm searching for a pic with a history about a guy who travels the USA for creep historys and one day he heard about a old bitch with two dogs in a farm, something lik that, and he goes for it and disappears, but some years later someone find his camera and go pawn it, but the owner of pawn shot recognize the camera and give back to his family, and they reveals the pics, and see the old woman with 2 dogs, some thing lik dat
>>
Re-write that like an upstanding citizen and I'll help you.
>>
File: 1449814920278.jpg (726 KB, 1600x1378) Image search: [Google]
1449814920278.jpg
726 KB, 1600x1378
>>17244763
Here you go buddy.

>>17244941
Anon, fuck you.
>>
It's a confirmed fake. You can find the original image on the Intranet. Some poor old lady having her image desecrated across the net as some zombie dog walking bitch.

She was just an old farm lady, nothing more.
>>
>>17245738
Thank you my dear anon.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.