[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /x/ think of this image?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1387420879111.png (391 KB, 900x654) Image search: [Google]
1387420879111.png
391 KB, 900x654
What does /x/ think of this image?
>>
>>17244403
It's wrong.
>>
I think it's pretty cool. Don't know much about the sphere breakdown, though.

Where did the image come from?
>>
>>17244403
The image tries to explain how OP is a faggot.
>>
File: le trashman.jpg (31 KB, 352x450) Image search: [Google]
le trashman.jpg
31 KB, 352x450
>>17244403
>reincarnation
>>
Looks like some trash produced by a shroom head or a mason.
>>
>>17244413
What is correct?
>>
>>17244416
It came from /x/ a while ago. A thread long expired.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 800x1004
Reminds me of this.

Also it makes the annoyingly common mistake of confusing the word "animal" with "mammal".
>>
>>17246088
Aren't these just shitty trees of life?
>>
>>17244403
>vegetable->worm, insect and reptile->fish->bird->animal->man
This is not how the evolution works you dipshit.
>>
>>17244403
>Thinks there is any significant ontological difference between gas, stone and metal - inanimate shit is simply inanimate
>Clumps in reptiles with worms and insects
>Thinks fish is a higher evolutionary form than reptiles, even though fish were here first
>There is a fucking sperm whale in the fish section, which is a mammal
>Lumps in all non-human mammals as "animal". Why the fuck would you not distinguish between primates and rodents and etc. even though you distinguished between gasses and stones?
>Bunch of arbitrary planes in arbitrary spheres after human.

It's shit.
>>
File: 1431506145043.jpg (48 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1431506145043.jpg
48 KB, 500x334
>>17244403
I'm actually rather disturbed that other people have conjured the same basic concept as i have for the meaning of life/the life cycle of god.

The way I interpret this, is that in order for god to be the god that we all perceive him to be, which is the omnipotent, omnipresent, eternal being that he is, he must live through every state of being that has ever existed and will exist for all eternity.

So in a linear form, starting with creation.
He must first exist as all matter for all eternity.
Then, he must exist as all plants.

When he exists as the first true life form, the growth of "God" begins at a much faster rate.

I see the hierarchy of what living being is above the next can be measured by the basic concept of enlightenment.

The most basic single celled organism is the very, very bottom of enlightenment. The next creature is only slightly more enlightened. But this goes on for eternity, each creature being one little bit more than the previous, until the growing God becomes a creature so enlightened, that it breaks out of the red "gross sphere" as depicted in the picture.

Once this happens, the concept of humanity is lost. The creature God exists as is what we would consider lesser deities, such as our human concepts of Jesus or the Greek gods or other such beings. Each one is closer to God-hood than the next.

Once the last being at the very end of the evolution is reached, the being has realization that he/she/it is the culmination of all life that has existed, and all life that will exist for all eternity, the final stage is reached, and God has realized his true purpose.

So, long story short, God must exist as all things for all time to become "God".

In other words, we are all God for all eternity, and He is us for all eternity.
>>
>>17246266
Shameless self bump. I'm really curious what people think.
>>
It makes it look like everything starts and ends with the fart of god.
>>
>>17244413
And as expected, such a wonderful start to a thread. A declaration that it must not be true, duebto it not being some tripfaggot's interpretation.

Good luck from here on out, OP.
>>
File: image_8.jpg (59 KB, 422x349) Image search: [Google]
image_8.jpg
59 KB, 422x349
>>17246266
One of the best explanations I've read so far on /x/.
Hands down. Thank you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.