[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get to deep web and where can I find good shit there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: shrug.jpg (77 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
77 KB, 384x313
How to get to deep web and where can I find good shit there?
>>
>>17243703
Download TOR. It comes with easy instructions.

Then do a Google search for "pedophilia snuff deep web" to find out how to access the dank stuff.
>>
>>17243703
Ask /g/,
They could help you more there.
If they don't act like assholes.
Reasons are that /x/ is more like telling your deep web stories.
>>
>>17243709
this
>>
>>17243703
1. Download TOR or Tails
2.Google dank web links
3.Smoke crack
4.????
5.Profit?
>>
Tor is a recreation of the early computer networks. A network built on top of a network. Slowing activity to a fraction with the fantasy of security. Rebuilt to track trends and individuals. They copied the keys. Where will they find you on this map?

https://torflow.uncharted.software/
>>
>>17243703
Fucking lurkmoar jesus. Finding good shit was a legitimate question, but if you don't know how to get to the deepweb you have no business there.

>>17243709
Why the fuck would you search google for some shit like that. Confirmed troll

>>17243712
Listen to this guy. /x/ isn't for your questions.

>>17243753
Just a faggot.

>>17243823
While that map may have some truth to it, it's not going to help you find anyone in particular. Ridiculous thought.
>>
>>17243703
Get TOR. but couldn't possibly understand why you want to go. Most are just people who are exploring but most find disturbing stuff and quit. Otherwise anybody else using are regularly participating in illegal stuff or involved with organizations.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.