[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I become a expert in the occult and paranormal arts if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 236x295
How can I become a expert in the occult and paranormal arts if there are hard any paths or starting points to practice and attune oneself. I myself I'm interested in shamanism and clairvoyance but how does one become a grandmaster sage if resources are limited? I'm not into any religious stuff but more of the spiritual metaphysics, people say chaos magic is a good starting point but I need more information besides that.
>>
>>17243558
This is a pretty cool topic.
>>
File: 41J6D-GNI7L.jpg (31 KB, 312x500) Image search: [Google]
41J6D-GNI7L.jpg
31 KB, 312x500
If you want authentic knowledge, start with this book. Just do it, buy it and read it. Your future self will thank you for taking this advice.
>>
>>17243558
>expert in the occult
the fuck? magic is not real , you need to go check a psychiatrist
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 398x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 398x307
>>17243628
>>
>>17243558
fucking just start practicing and attune your self (meditating?)
There are no right or wrong starting points
Especially with clairvoyance or any kind of special sensory

Train under a shaman
or just do research and ask the right questions

You can start by stepping up your google foo
>>
>>17243627
Please read this book op
>>
Op, you speak of limited resources like a capitaist. Your mind is a supercomputer. Sit silent in the dark. Longer and longer on each cycle. The Christian creation myth tells of the snake bringing reason. That reason is the sword of the mind. With this kind of mind you can slice the world as you see fit. All magic(k)z deal with the will, the ego, the spirit, nature, reality. Study yourself. Study human history. Study the history of religion and its interplay with myth. And yeah, chaos is a good place to start. Reality is entropic and therefore any system which embraces and seeks an understanding of that entropy will gallop forward. "Chaos Making a New Science" is one of my favorites.
>>
>>17245664
> Snake brought reason
> The fruit gave the reason
> The Snake said eat the fucking fruit
> Before snake and fruit no death, sin, aging, sickness. Only fucking and living
Gg snake and piss poor analogy
>>
Pray to the great bear, and eat something wild.
Look into making clothes, spinning yarn, and hunting.

Shamanism is in everything that humans used to do. Pee on a tree after a rainstorm.
>>
>>17246548

I like this guy.

He knows.
>>
>>17243558
#1 rule of the paranormal, it cannot be seen, and seemingly does not exist or manifest to those who do not believe or refuse to see it. Thats why skeptics are are skeptics, like pretty much the whole world. They stay safe and usually are unaffected. They try to find rationality behind these things when there is really nothing rational about it. It just is. I would just stay out.
>>
>>17248200
>> pretty much the whole world.
> 90% of the people are religious
> even the not really religious turn out to believe in magic
> those who don't think it's aliens tricking people into believing in magic
> every normie believes in The Secret
>>
File: good starting point.jpg (60 KB, 400x430) Image search: [Google]
good starting point.jpg
60 KB, 400x430
>>17243558
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.