[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMFG!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: UntilDawn.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
UntilDawn.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
Who know a latino's scary legends???
>>
You should search about "El chupacabra".
Also, some stories about Satan.
Latinos sure love stories about Satan.
>>
File: theweepingwoman.jpg (55 KB, 629x792) Image search: [Google]
theweepingwoman.jpg
55 KB, 629x792
La Llorona, the weeping woman.
http://www.read-legends-and-myths.com/la-llorona.html
>>
El silbon, el mohan (is like a colombian wendigo).
>>
La ciguapa /Dominican Republic/
>>
>>17243639
Nigga en mi vida habia escuchado de el mohan y el silbon ya ni me acuerdo de que era.

We have some killer ones but the only one i've had some kind of contact with is the wisp that travels along the crop fields, pretty cool.
>>
El Cucuy, cabrones! Ese guey te roba y te lo mete por el fundio.

Just kidding, he's the Mexican boogie man. I don't know what the fuck boogie men do on their spare time.
>>
La llorona , el niƱo tomas wey
>>
El duende/sombreron (a migget with a big hat that would sing to girls so they fall in love with him and he can steal them and their souls)

La animas (it is told in the old areas of my city that in some nights you can see parades of people in robes and hoods. They have candles with them and if you happen to be there, one will approach and give you its candle. Next day, it isnt a candle but a femur. If you lost it or dont return it with a child in your arms they will take them with you)

El cadejo (a big black dog who takes care of drunk people and make sure they arrive to their home safe. Idk if its considered a bad spirit)

La ciguanaba (she appears in public places where people wash their clothes (like big pools but used only to wash), mostly to men. She appears with a transparent robe, a solid 10/10 bathing with a golden recipient. You never see her face only her long hair. If she notices you're watching... well she will call you with her hand and induce you to a trance like state. You follow, and after a while she turns to you and you see her face is a skull (or a horse face) and most likely she will 'win' your soul)
>>
>>17243697
El Cucuy! Finally someone else who knows
>>
>>17243460
Legend has it, somewhere in the jungles of Puerto Rico there is a 17 year old girl who is not pregnant.
>>
>>17243537
I don't think so, i'm latino an we love more about prehispanic creatures
>>
>>17244199
Kek
>>
>>17244199
Nice this is a myt.
>>
>>17243460
My tia is a superstitious womyn who told me that there's a kind a witch that turns into huge fucking owls called lechuzas im a dirty beaner who speaks shit spanish so i probably spelled it wrong. She also said if i whistle at it it'll try to kill me

> crazy beaners gonna bean
>>
>>17244725
>womyn
woman
>>
>>17243460
One day Juan got up.... and there was no salsa....
>>
>>17244115
El cadejo two dogs one is black(believed to be devil sent) the other shining white. The black one torments people the white one neutralizes it and scares it off. I have personal experience. I once saw the white one. Looked like a husky and it glowed. And when it walked it sounded like chains smacking each other. I was scared af I didn't know what it was. Years later my grandma told me that I probably saw the white cadejo
>>
>>17244725
My grandma and mom told me about lechuza, they come around when someone is going to die and u have to curse out the owl in Spanish for it to go away. We visited my grandma when my grandpa was sick, we were outside drinking beer with family when a owl started to what sounded like screaming right above us in a tree. My grandma flips out and starts cursing at it in Spanish and yelling you're not taking my husband and the owl kept screaming back, it was creepy as hell. After 5 mins or so of cursing the owl stopped screaming and flew away.
>>
>>17243460
mexico is /x/ level retarded, you can shut down a city with a Mylar witch balloon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_g1g1t5Dt8
>>
>>17247466

LMAO
>>
>>17246264
as a filthy beaner spic that would actually frightened me. fuck lechuzas and all that stuff, they are just fucking owls.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.