[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help with my past.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
hello fellow anon's. i usually keep things like this to myself. and only a few of my very old friends who went through it with me know about my events and experiences.

at age 15 i studied magic both white and black to help with a paranormal entity that reigned over the place in which i lived. it did not go well and now 11 years later i still feel the fire inside and could use some advice and from people who have truly practiced both in private and in groups. over the past several years i have tried to go to church and attempted to start over but it never works. in order to be part of a church you must confess what brought you to god. when i gave my testimony i was immediately shunned and eventually looked down upon by most members several churches.

i am still having dreams about those days and what i went through and as i have left the church scene i have begun to look to the pagan ways again, mostly the teachings of the druids, which seem to match me perfectly.

i don't want to relive many of those past events, but for those of you who ask i attempted to summon a demon to essentially drag the being that was already i y home back from where it came from. as of writing this, i have two other human beings besides me who, if a gun was put to our heads we would tell the truth even if it brought death, we all say a creature emerge from the very air around us, it was so disturning that it changed one of my best friends and has altered his life even now.

i could use some advice from those with real experiences in matters such as these, no role players, this is not an rp scenerio this is a legit part of my life and i need help with closure and
finding some form of serenity, my life is full of horrible luck to the point where i no longer find happiness in many things knowing that whenever something good happens i actually become anxious because i know that something bad will happen.

i have more.
>>
my luck is so bad that even my current friends who know nothing of my past take note that things that happen to me just dont make sense. i try so hard in life to succeed but i only ever do enough to sustain my current state i never climb. what more can i do?
>>
I got advice.

Took me forever to come up with it. and it is dangerous but here goes.
>>
>what more can i do?
Post on 4chan... that always helps. Worthless fucking roleplayer.
>>
>>17243257
i am not a role player. this is the real deal. and im willing to put my life on the line for it.
>>
i'm very saddened by how much this place has changed. at one point there were legit people on here who actually enjoyed having conversations and actually offered advice. most of you kids seem to be stuck in troll mode.
>>
SO what you're talking about is basically never fucking heard of. There's something to that there that has in recorded magical history and regular history almost never happened. I'm ultimately totally scheptical here. BUT IN THE SAKE OF maybe and possibly your well being.

There's a book that's frowned upon, but well known. It's called the Grand Grimoire. A book on summoning dark and dangerous entities. You can research and find one that will
A. be bent to your will and you force it to scare off the negative being you called into existance.
or B. Simply ask it to. Which is risky but totally possible, demons are often just given a bad name.

Honestly, that's a shit sandwich and you're just gonna have to take a bite.
>>
>>17243281
thank you for your reply. and you are right what i am talking about is not heard of nor mentioned it actually seems to be hush-hush. i know several grimoires like the lesser keys and some from the neo pagan ideology. i don't want to open those doors again if i don't need to. i can honestly tell you that this is real and two other human beings who walk this earth still to this day aknowledge what happened.
>>
>>17243302
You are welcome.
Azmodius would be willing to help you.
Seek him out.
>>
>>17243187
Lol op, let me guide you. You summoned something which cannot leave op, you gave it a chance to show itself. When something is haunted it is because blood is there, either at a place or object. And all it wants is to be found op. All Spirits are good, they just give off very high energy which makes humans very anxious. So are you still in the same house?
As for pagan ways, God was essentially a man o the druid ways, yet much more advanced. He lived many and knows that alchemy of the world. Actually the Holy Oil is pure alchemist drink. Anyway, pure Christian will never get this concept, and even the Revelations reveals most if not all are fake and following fake practices.
Anyways, in essence you are what you think, you have to forgive yourself and realize you aren't snning against God. Listen to the plants and the Spirits and do not be scared. I do not recommend trying to cast spells or anything, as you are giving dead entities a chance to show things in the real world. God doesn't want that, especially if you d not realize wat you are doing.
PS explain the ritual you did, you might have cast a part of the Spirit into your friends without realizing, tell me the herbs or tools used and I will figure out what you guys did
>>
>>17243187
>over the past several years i have tried to go to church and attempted to start over but it never works. in order to be part of a church you must confess what brought you to god. when i gave my testimony i was immediately shunned and eventually looked down upon by most members several churches

You went to the wrong church, Anon.

Keep trying.
>>
>>17243187
>i could use some advice from those with real experiences in matters such as these, no role players, this is not an rp scenerio this i

These things happen. Demons are real.

1.) Admit to God you sinned and made a mistake.

2.) Ask God for forgiveness because of what Jesus did on the cross.

3.) Invite Jesus into your heart, mind, and yes, body, and the Holy Spirit will enter your body, casting out all negative entities and making you forever immune to magic and possession.

4.) Thank God for what He did, and earn the gift that has been given you by Loving God with all your heart, mind, and soul, and Loving your neighbor as yourself.

I will bind these demons in the name of Jesus Christ and consign them to the Hell prepared for them, and build a hedge around you in the unseen with the Blood of Jesus, so you will be protected until you do this.
>>
>>17243264
You are. Most churches accept anyone trying to enter Christ's light.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.