[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about the third eye? Positive/Negative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
What do you guys think about the third eye?
Positive/Negative effects of messing with it?
Is it truly the gate to the spirit world?
>>
>>17242528
Fucking lol... the third eye isn't the pineal gland, it's always the anus.

The global elite aim to turn man back into 'The beast he was'. This third eye is the symbolism of "turning man back into a beast".
>>
There is no third eye you moron, its just a metaphor.
>>
>>17242532
I shall enter the spirit realm through my anus.
>>
>>17242537
I am talking about the pineal gland, aka the third eye.
>>
When I'm jacking off in bed with my eyes closed I feel my imagination running in and out of my eyes.

There's a real sensation that that's where the information is coming/going.

That's about all I have to contribute to this thread. I realised it last night when I was wanking.
>>
File: images(5).jpg (6 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
6 KB, 248x203
>>17242666
Spooky trips confirm.
>>
>>17242537
what about remote viewing then, how do people do it
>>
>>17243215
Like anon said, it's a metaphor.
>>
>>17242537
A metaphor for what? Stop feeding anon lies about things you cannot comprehend

>>17242528
If you want answers you must go looking for them. But be careful anon, the answer may change you. I will send energy your way, I wish you luck
>>
>>17242528
Where is it?
>>
>>17242532
Please tell me you're joking.
>>
File: 5870_0278.jpeg.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
5870_0278.jpeg.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
>>17242666
>>
>>17245687
Man that makes more sense than all this pineal gland crap.
>>
>>17242528

The "Third Eye" is what you see things in your head with.

The organ that orchestrates this is the Pineal Gland.
>>
>>17242528
Only I can tell for sure about this is my experience:
I never heard about the "third eye" since I felt it. Was smoking a joint for the first time.

I don't use to smoke, but I always feel it when i'm stoned. First time was amazing, I felt a pressure that I can move over some parts of my body, it was really uncomfortable in some parts, (I feel like dying sometimes) but when I started to controlling it I realize that the higher was the "pressure" the better I felt. After a time concentrating I put it all on my front (when it's supposed to be the third eye), I felt the biggest sensation of happiness I ever experienced in my life. Was like having a permanent intense orgasm in my head.

After that I did some research and I discover the "third eye idea" (but most of what is on the internet is bullshit). I tried to meditate to feel that sensation again, and I achieved it many times but only one time as strongest as the first (this time It was so strong that I felt like my front was going to break in two pieces and I chickened out and stopped it).

Since I accomplished it without weed, I can feel it when it wants to come out (its random) or if I want, concentrating (sometimes is easier sometimes is harder) and always when stoned.

However, it's just a ussless pressure, I never had visions, superpowers or any shit, the only use I can give it is recreational.

The third eye lovers can say that it's because it's not opened yet or that I don't know how to use it, and who knows, maybe they are right, but what I think is that some people experience this sensation as a one more effect of the THC, is just a fail on the nervous system, and the third eye is just a mith originated by this anatomical anomaly.
>>
File: Chaos.jpg (612 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Chaos.jpg
612 KB, 1024x768
It's a bit dangerous to open this chakra.

Not offer or to offer not.

What brings you this to you?
You can see pictures of your before life.
Maybe you can see the future.
And when you masteriese this the aura of the light.

When use it.. with care..
Can make do damage to you..
>>
>>17245874
Are you trying to talk like Yoda or some shit? Take an esl class Jose
>>
>>17243215

With the subject-objective dichotomy inherent in the perception process your mind is 'anchored' solely due to an inherited point of origin and 'you' are actually on the outside looking in.
>>
>>17245783

No the mind's eye is an internalized recollection. The third eye has biological basis from the parietal eye complete with vestigial rods and cones.
>>
>>17245930
Thanks to realizie it to me Bro.
Anyway i like an alak like him when my eyes was closed and third eye open.
>>
you can ''see'' energy with the third eye
>>
I had a dream that I had a third pupil. It was located underneath my regular pupil, i had to pull down the skin underneath my eyes to see it. pretty creepy/cool.
>>
>>17246006
>parietal eye
The parietal eye has a biological association with the pineal gland (it's sometimes even called the pineal eye.) However, the parietal eye has been bred out of birds and mammals including humans.

This is probably in some part responsible for the late inclusion of the pineal gland in the notion of what inspires the third eye. But the truth is that those looking for the "biological organ" responsible for the "third eye" are about on par with Christians certain that they'll find Noah's Ark marooned atop some hill.
>>
>>17242528
>What do you guys think about the third eye?
I don't know
>Positive/Negative effects of messing with it?
There aren't any strictly positive/negative effects I don't think. It just means you can see more. Can be a good thing because it gives you more perspective, can be a bad thing because sometimes it's better not to see certain things, or you may misinterpret what you see and act in a way that's even worse for you than it would have been had you stuck to mundane shit. Or you might straight up lie to yourself and think you see things you don't, etc. There is a certain level of uncertainty that comes with it.
>Is it truly the gate to the spirit world?
Maybe? Idk, I think you can look at a lot of different things. In my experience the "third eye" itself is distinctly biological, too (though I've had other cool visionary experiences without it), so it is subject to flaws pertaining to physicality as well. Not saying its even an organ necessarily but it's obviously neurological.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.