[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi there, crossposter here. Are there anyone here (or that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: prophet-of-doom.jpg (116 KB, 450x269) Image search: [Google]
prophet-of-doom.jpg
116 KB, 450x269
Hi there, crossposter here.
Are there anyone here (or that you know) that genuinely believes in any impending apocalypse (which one doesn't matter).

I'm doing a documentary on the subject, and need a character for the film. We're based in England, close to London, so it's better if you're not too far away.
>>
>>17241704
There will be a race war in the next 10 years
>>
>>17241704
>documentary
>character

uh
>>
Chemical warfare, europe, 2016.
>>
>>17241817
Character as in a guy we follow. I thought that would be obvious
>>
>>17241927
Why yes I'm crazy and would love to be the object of ridicule! Meet me on top Big Ben at 2:55am tonight
>>
>>17241704
OP, bit of background I hope might be of interest, have you heard about the Russian guy who claims to be Jesus? He has a commune in Siberia where he gets his followers to come and live with him because of the impending apocalypse, non-specific of course. I saw him talk once. 'Everyone's a fruit and nut case'. Mostly, those apocalypse nuts end up in self-fulfilling prophecies by mass suicide/murder.
>>
There has been an ongoing extra-terrestrial contact happening in the US to prepare for a new DNA structure to free humans from bondage. Mufon 67931
>>
>>17241704
I'm facing 15-25 years in jail so I'm pretty fucking ready for the apocalypse
>>
you should actually do something that benefits all of humanity and do a documentation about targeted individuals. i am one of them. i would agree to work together with you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.