[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zumhevet ezu zezum, Mishyehe alelet ezu, ym ezu ysmektov jamavet.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Zumhevet ezu zezum,

Mishyehe alelet ezu, ym ezu ysmektov jamavet.

Vos - sni ysmektogu amyabetet er.

Found in a note written by my pretty talented younger sister. Pic related is a drawing by her as well. The writing was found on the other side.

Does this mean anything to any of you? It doesn't ring up any of the names I've heard involving possession or acting strangely (more on her behavior later), and I have absolutely no idea about the writing. I've studied russian and german and cannot decipher these words, thosugh ysmektov and ysmektogu seem to be verbs.
>>
Chyabalat gat niel
>>
I think she joined a female supremacy cult or something
>>
>>17233382
It's a spell to get that stud at school to fuck her.
>>
>>17233382
>Not drawing hands
>Not drawing feet
Tell your sister to try harder.
>>
>>17233382
Explain your sister's behavior and quit stalling with the information cunt
>>
Is she pretty and talented or just pretty talented?
>>
File: bayonetta.png (525 KB, 800x483) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta.png
525 KB, 800x483
TELOC VOVIM
>>
File: 1448522659964.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1448522659964.png
291 KB, 600x512
She wants to be a boy
>>
>>17233382
le edgy and special snowflake sister
>>
>>17233382
male symbol on the junk, female on the skull...almost seems as if its some sort of parasitic/possesion in the pic. missing hands could have something to do with feelings of helplesness. Also is it just me, or does the figure itself seem sort of...asexual? this could mean sexual trauma or frustration/confusion about gender identity. idk other than that, but this child(?) from the imagery, seems rather distrubed
>>
stupid gender shit
delete her tumblr while you still can
>>
zum hevet in german is for hevet?
>>
bits and peices roughly translate in a few languages, get the feeling of sacrifice in order to obtain something...but its grasping for threads at best
>>
>>17233382
This has nothing to do with german
>>
>>17233382
Its this in Japanese:
ずmへゔぇt 得ず ぜずm, みsひぇへ あぇぇt 得ず, ym 得ず ysめkとv じゃまゔぇt。 ゔぉs - sに ysめkとぐ あみゃべてt えr。

English translation is:
M is not ze not obtained without Gothenburg, t to m, Is not obtained seen s Hyee A~e~e t, ym obtained without ys Me k and v Jamavu~e t. Tarnovo s - and ys Me k to s sharpen Amyabete t e r.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.