[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about horror and disturbing movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: orozco.jpg (79 KB, 455x650) Image search: [Google]
orozco.jpg
79 KB, 455x650
Let's talk about horror and disturbing movies.
>>
>inb4 some retard says the baubadook is horror or disturbing
its about the relationship between the mother and son
>>
>>17232638
>being this triggered
>>
What about Salo: 120 Days of Sodom?
I freaking love that one. ^^
>>
>>17232754
So, for the sake of elaborating, I will shortly speak about Salo.
The film is not horror, yet it is disgusting and disturbing. Plot contains slavery, murder, rapes, eating feces, sodomisation, even physical tortures that consist of decapitation. And it's not overrated, it's underrated. It is not a gore movie, I don't watch them. It is just one of cinematographic masterpieces.
And then there's that hilarious slightly cross-eyed guy.
Salo shows things like emotions of not only slaves, but the captors too and it gives you that feeling that no one can do a damn thing to escape, they have no other choice that accepting their enslavement.
>>
>>17232614
Caligula 1979.
>>
Dude the babadook man bro
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.