[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: NFTpop032.gif (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
NFTpop032.gif
33 KB, 600x600
Is Satan just a meme? Or is he the real deal? Were the Christfags right for thinking he's full of shit?
>>
>>17225514
Faggot
>>
>>17225514
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we just had this thread, or one formatted exactly like it.
>>
>>17225556
Yeah but it's okay because now I'm on the edgy/rational side. Only things related to Jesus get deleted. Which it did
>>
>>17225532
Very insightful comment faggot. Thank you for your contribution. Fucking report me if you want you fucking bitch
>>
If Satan is real, he's nowhere near as evil and fucked up as god
>>
>>17225514
Religion is a meme

But think about this
The spiritual meme is that you must elevate yourself to the divine. What keeps you from ascending to god is the flesh in wich our soul is trapped. The matter is a prison to us so if you want to reach god you must not free yourself o material possessions and live purely etc...
The matter itself is the ennemy of god, then satan is the matter, it's you and me and the world.
But people like stories. They like images and symbols, because the truth is too mundane they prefer to believe in a red devil instead of seeing what's in front of their eyes.
>>
>>17225514
>Is Satan just a meme?

For Christians? Yes.
>>
If only u guys used real words instead of "meme" you might actually have a good conversation
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>17226396
>God gives you agency and Liberty todo what you want on earth
>Satan wants to bind you in addiction and be a slave to your own desires
>God doesn't care, he'll let you do what you want
>some idiot on 4chan calls God the bad guy to be a contrarian
>>
>>17227406
>God doesn't care, he'll let you do what you want
>he'll let you do what you want
>do what you want
someone doesn`t understood the Bible
>>
The word "Satan" comes from a word meaning "obstacle". With this in mind, what if Satan is really a set of ideas that run contrary to the ideas that Jesus taught? For that matter, and more generally, what if Satan is a set of ideas that run contrary to certain codes of morals and ethics?
>>
File: 1451781077176.jpg (79 KB, 671x720) Image search: [Google]
1451781077176.jpg
79 KB, 671x720
>>17225514
https://youtu.be/MirQ4C29HAE
Some user keeps posting pentagrams on these videos... HELP!
>>
File: lucylucy.jpg (4 KB, 160x180) Image search: [Google]
lucylucy.jpg
4 KB, 160x180
satan is what keeps you from achieving your true will, your pure consciousness. god is that which is beyond this absurd reality of matter. this nigga knows what up:>>17226431

Lucifer is a pretty cool guy though, brought humans the light and gave no fucks.
>>
>>17227406
Serious question. Have you ever even read the Bible?

>>17227853
Actually, "Satan" comes from el-shaitan, meaning "the adversary." The term is used to refer to multiple people and places throughout the Bible, not just Lucifer--which, by the way, there is a distinction in the theological community between Satan and Lucifer. Interesting idea, though. It seems more plausible that Christianity is more allegorical than literal.
>>
>>17225514
Yes. In fact, all things are memes, however each time someone starts a thread about memetics it is deleted, so nobody can really teach you this stuff here.
>>
>>17227888

That is because more then One person can have the title of the Adversary.

Because for someone to become the Adversary they have to be the Enemy of Enlil.

Marduk is Satan, because he is the Adversary or Enemy of Enlil

Marduk was the Leader of the Igigi.

That means he was the Leader of the Angels.

Because the Igigi are the Angels.

The Igigi were the military of the Anunnaki the same way the Angels were the military of the Elohim.

Because the Anunnaki are the Elohim.

El is Anu

And Yahweh is Enlil.

If you became an Enemy of Enlil you were known as Satan.

It was Marduk or Satan who lead the Revolt of the Fallen.

For to Fall is to go against the will of the Lord.

And the Lord was Enlil / Yahweh.

Even the bible says that Marduk is the Enemy of the Lord.

You kids need to get with it.
>>
File: 322-skull-bones.jpg (61 KB, 346x328) Image search: [Google]
322-skull-bones.jpg
61 KB, 346x328
>>17227902
>That is because more then One person can have the title of the Adversary

You don't seem to understand that all of these are the exact same being.
>>
>>17227902
Yeah, except you're forgetting a few things, like Enki, otherwise known as the angel Lucifer. Also known as Jesus.
>>
I just read the word satan and my ears poped. lol wtf?
>>
>>17227923
demons.
>>
>>17227902
My name is legion and I am many!
>>
>>17227916

No, Jesus did a very Luciferian thing when he tried to Give us the Fruit of the Tree of Life but he is not Enki.

Nor is he a Son of Enki.

Because Enki does not want us to partake in the Fruit, it was he who convinced all the other anunnaki that we should never eat the Bread of Long Living or drink the Elixir of Life.

But Jesus wants us to have this Eucharist.

Because he wants to finish the Great Work that these Builders left Unfinished.
>>
>>17225514
If the Jews don't believe in him, does that mean that he was likely made up for the new testament/Christians for control over the people through fear? Because that's pretty much the story with hell.
>>
>>17227722
>>17227888
I think he ment that he allows shit to happe, but doesn't necessarily approve.
Satan is the only one that really tries to get you to do shit his way, and if you do then I guess you deserve to go down with him.
>>
>>17227916
Jesus and Enki and Lucifer are different beings.

Lucifer was the fallen star than came to make man procreate and tempting them in the garden. This is likened to Enki, but the complex of the "Brotherhood" is to deny Jesus as the Capstone so they can exalt themselves like the Kind of Tyre, and become God and take away His worship.

Jesus wants us to know God, but the "Brotherhood" is trying to become God, and by denying Jesus, and using fraternal names like John the Baptist and Order of Jerusalem they are defying all the laws of the true God, above Enlil and Yhwh, above Enki and Lucifer, to establish the mystery religion, which has been going on since Cain, Thoth...
>>
wut r memes
>>
File: 1319393247694.gif (2 MB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1319393247694.gif
2 MB, 400x212
Satan is the light from the star that makes you realize that all things are bigger than what we call good and evil. That what you are might take a long time to reach others, and just like a star, the worship of the Old Gods will be far away, because people are dumb and think there's good and evil. Fallen stars are other people's gods. It's clear that the writers of those texts didn't want their daughters marrying unapproved men. Satan is just a scapegoat, a smoothie made of all the healthy food that happens to taste bad, and given to kids as punishment for thinking. It eventually led to the exile of a person, and of course, cleared the genepool of some thinkers. They were mercenaries, not filthy fertility worshippers(farmers).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.