[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched the McPherson Tape for the first time. So I gotta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: mcpherson-tape-1.jpg (12 KB, 592x429) Image search: [Google]
mcpherson-tape-1.jpg
12 KB, 592x429
Just watched the McPherson Tape for the first time.
So I gotta ask /x/
>was it just a pioneer in realistic 1st person horror/scifi movies?
>or footage of a real ayy lmao abduction that's been bathed with misinformation to make it look like just another Blair witch project?
As crazy as it sounds I could see it
>family autist brother who never fuckin puts down his camera, like seriously he never put the fuckin thing down, records abduction
>tape is found
>posted online years later
>tape gains popularity
>government finds out and makes it out to be just another movie
>even makes a sequel to sell the point home

What do you guys think?
>>
Link
>>
>>17225377
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUPqnOlvZk
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_Abduction:_Incident_in_Lake_County
>>
>>17225367
It's an actual fictional movie, the guys behind it had other projects later. I really like it, and mentioned it on a found-footage article I made for Bloody Disgusting.
>>
>>17225502
What if the supposed "creator" is a government agent?
>>
>>17225367

Are you for fucking real?
Seriously.
You can't tell if that movie was just shitty C grade acting by shitty C grade actors??

>>17225632

You're not even a good troll, just another fucking retard that wants to believe in their delusions and hope that aliens are real.
>>
>>17225632
I bet you were one of the heartbroken fags squealing that murblhurnits "was a hoax"
>>
Just watched it, looked pretty fake, much acting.
>>
>>17225632
No.

Go outside.
>>
>>17225367

Me and my brother watched it on fox when I was like 10 years old and it scared the shit out of us.
>>
What happens if you call the number though?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.