[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Utah Spoops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 30
File: utah_road_map.gif (58 KB, 590x659) Image search: [Google]
utah_road_map.gif
58 KB, 590x659
Anyone have/know of any? Or is my state totally unremarkable except for Mormons and salt flats that smell like assholes?
>>
The Belray Surge, but they did a fantastic job on covering it up.
>>
>>17224339

Evidently since google doesn't show shit. Link/info?
>>
>>17224358
You probably weren't living in Ogden in Fall of 1993.

I'll type it up if there's interest here. Long story. Honestly not surprised Google was dusted clean.
>>
>>17224373
i'm interested, anon
>>
Bumping for interest. Utah x-philae here too.
>>
>>17224373

Yes please. Also, fuck Ogden.
>>
>>17224329
Skin walker ranch Nigga. Investigate that shit. Uintah county.
>>
File: 1443835572595.png (293 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
1443835572595.png
293 KB, 478x346
>>17224523

>There's an actual location based around this shit
>>
The Intermountain Indian School in brigam is pretty spoopy. Haven't been there since high school so I couldn't tell you how much, if any, security there is watching it. Best bet is to go at night with a few buddies.
>>
>>17224373
id like to listen
>>
File: gray.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
gray.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
I've always wanted to make a rubbing of this but there's always people hanging around at the cemetery.

There's also the Summum Pyramid in SLC. Word has it you can get your pets and other loved ones mummified there.
>>
>>17224588

The fuck? Is there an actual story behind this?
>>
>>17224339
Godamn you're right, I can't even find any evidence on this on the deep web, where one can find almost everything there
>>
>>17224595
Not anything concrete. The leading theory is that her husband was insane and blamed the devil for her passing.
>>
>>17224373

You still there anon?
>>
The only thing spooky about utah is coming face to face with a polynesian after dark
>>
>>17224588
I've actually visited the grave site, it's nothing special desu.

>>17224595
This provides some background: http://utahspresenthistory.blogspot.com/2013/04/urban-myth-2-salt-lake-city-cemetery.html
>>
>>17224626
/thread

Utah is truly one of the least spooky states.
>>
So any info on the belray surge? Thought that anon was going to post it. I'm intrigued, please post it
>>
>>17224741

This. Pls post it if you're still reading this anon
>>
>>17224741
^
>>
>>17224747
>>17224618
>>17224596
>>17224579
>>17224446
>>17224410

Still here sorry, putting on a trip as to prevent any misinformation. I'm going to try to outline it over the next few hours. Drowning in work...
>>
File: NnoGhN1h.gif (1 MB, 350x191) Image search: [Google]
NnoGhN1h.gif
1 MB, 350x191
>>17224858
>>
UT fag waiting for story
>>
Counties, Utahfags?

Sanpete here. Just the usual rednecks and methheads down in these parts.
>>
>>17224916
Utah County breh
>>
>>17224916
Davis County here. Layton Utah to be exact
>>
File: image.jpg (778 KB, 1600x1044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
778 KB, 1600x1044
435 here. Anyone heard of the mountain meadows massacre?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Pretty much a bunch of Mormon settlers dressed up as Indians and massacred a whole wagon train of pioneers.

My grandpa told me that when he was a kid there was a barn in his town that was supposedly from one of the families involved with the massacre. And it was full of loot from the massacred wagon train. Kinda weird to think about.
>>
801 here. Did anybody ever play in the abandoned Old Bingham High school in copperton before it was torn down? I had many fun adventures in that place during my high school days.
>>
>>17224651
what are the spooky states senpai
>>
Washington County has abandoned movie sets, a few radioactive hot spots from Nevada nuke tests, regular black helicopter overflights and the occasional 8 foot tall native skeleton. There's also the green river missile launch site, the ghost town of Dragon and the Karen's of the Jacob Ladder Trail.
>>
>>17225408
Not SENPAI, but New Jersey is like the most haunted state for some reason, if you want an adventure, Cali or NJ are the places to go
>>
I moved out of Utah a couple years ago, but i grew up in Ogden, back before they decided to be fancy.
there's quite a few places to poke the paranormal in utah.
Topaz mountain, down in delta is the japanese internment camp they sent japanese nationals to during world war 2.
there's an old abandoned monastery in cache county, and the city of Corinne is cursed (by brigham).

ehh... the apartments next to bonnevile highschool (lakeview or something to that effect). are haunted and have had several murders, and at least one bad fire on the grounds (building D burned to the ground building f has had at leasst 3 high profile murder in the last 30 years.)

The defense depot of ogden was a place where they still might have some high secret stuff from the military. that said, utah's also where allot of nuclear material is refined, processed, and stored. you may not want to poke that sorta stuff.
>>
Lived in utah for most of my life and there is definitely a lot less spooky shit than most other places. if there is anything spooky tho it's usually either really lame shit for tourists and the gullible or it gets covered up by the government so quickly that word never really gets out. Utah is a huge hive for government types apparently.

I have seen and heard some interesting things though

I remember an old reddit thread that i have screenshots for where people were looking for info about the fun time kidz care building on 1300s in slc (aka the ugly neon green day care building) and then people claiming to government types and newly made reddit accounts telling people to stop digging. If you've never driven by it no kids have ever been seen going in and out of the building since the 90's. They were starting to dig up some really interesting shit then the thread got shut down.

I also remember hearing about how a couple famous serial killers had homes in the valley,
but I could be wrong about that

www.summum.us/ Im also gonna toss the link to the summum pyramid website here as well. If you dig through everything on there it just sounds like a weird harmless cult more than anything else.
>>
i-15 was part of ted bundy's stalking and dumping ground.
>>
>>17225493
Oh shit. I forgot the daycare was in SLC. Shady shit mang
>>
what's the daycare thing? i'm mildly interested.
>>
>>17225653
wondering also
>>
i googled "fun time kidz care" and got the gist that people are noticing a shill business.

conspiracy puts it on the side of the government, but it's too shifty to not be somewhat criminal.

the area where google maps places the daycare is not a safe place in slc. it's not "rose park slc", but its not "walk-around-aimlessly-past-dark" slc either.
>>
>>17225653
>>17225708
>>17225742

https://web.archive.org/web/20150129142203/http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2tvah1/slc_creepy_daycare_saga

here's the link to most of the story, its quite a long read if you take the the time to click on the screencap of the original thread
>>
>>17224858
Hey any news on this story of yours? I'm just so excited for it, for it to be erased, iT must be big
>>
>>17225742
This guy is right. The people there are known child rapists and they get their evasion by sending them out to government sanctioned events.
>>
>>17224858

C'mon anon don't leave us hanging
>>
bump for belray surge
>>
Bumping before I sleep. I expect a couple pages anon, and I really hope the belray surge is something really interesting to read
>>
>>17225493
>Utah is a huge hive for government types apparently.

Understatement of the year.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-top-secret-nsa-site-draws-swipes-shrugs-1430523735

I used to work on digs in Utah in ex-fundie turf. There was an abandoned cult house on one of the properties that was pretty spook. Lots of little "mounds" around it. Nobody knows what the heck went on there, other than it was some failed FLDS project. That was near Tropic on the off chance any of you faggots know what I'm talking about.
>>
801 bump
>>
File: image.gif (952 KB, 360x153) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
952 KB, 360x153
Are you serious guys?? No one's mentioned Ted Bundy's cabin?? I'd been here only a year and I'd heard about that already, I would have expected you /x/ weirdos to be all over that serial killer stuff.

Anyway, bump for Belray Surge as well
>>
Bumping for belray
>>
>>17227280
I went up with a small group a while back. I'm pretty sure I've still got a jar of dirt I took from his rape cellar. pretty fun until we where all scared shitless by some guy walking around in a clown mask. Looking back it's actually pretty funny.
>>
Bump for Belray anon
>>
>>17227680
he's not coming back don't you get it anon
>>
>>17224329
>>17224523
Utah/Eastern Idaho(The Morridor) is filled with crazy shit, you just have to look.

As for me, I'm not going to relate one of my stories, but my best friends grandparents. See, they own a ton of land around Heber, which is east of SLC. Basically a farm town. After the War, his Grandpa came back from the pacific and was a sheep herder and farmer. Over the years he had a lot of strange shit happen, when they would take the sheep on to public land to graze. Sheep were born with two heads, missing back legs, had no spine. He would commonly find dead sheep, drained of their blood and missing eyes and genitals. That really took off in the late 60's and still happened in the 90's before he retired.

But the thing that sacred his Grandpa the most was what I can only assume was a skinwalker. He would pull his trailer on to public land in the summer and every other week He would switch off with his hired hand to keep an eye on the livestock. One night he notices a pair of glowing, red eyes that reminded him of a Mountain Lion and it was slowly stalking up towards where the sheep were huddled. Needless to say the sheep were panicked, bleeting for help as loudly as they could. He grabbed the 30.06 and fired a warning shot. The thing kept coming. He fired again, this time aiming inbetween the eyes. The thing let out a twisted, almost human scream and took off.

This went on for the rest of the week. He would take the gun out with him and sit in a chair next the fire, sheep huddled around him. Each time he would shoot it, and it would take off. However, one time it finally came in close, without him noticing, he said it was because he had built the fire too big and the light pollution stopped him from seeing it stalking in. A snapping twig is what alerted him, 10 feet to his left. In a panic, he fired while he reached behind him and grabbed a burning log and chucked it at the thing.
>>
>>17227759
He said it was the mangiest, sorriest animal he had ever seen. About 6 feet tall at the shoulder, covered in mangy hair. He said the closest thing he could compare it too was a skinny mangy bear standing on its back legs. It's skin was bubbling from where the log hit it, and it was pissed. The sheep were in a panic, bleeting and huddled next to the trailer.

He fired another shot, this time aiming for center of the mass. He saw it stumble, and it took off shambling in a weird loping sorta motion. He took off after it, pumping as many shots as he could, this thing was bleeding badly so it was easy to track it by flashlight. About a mile from camp, he decided this thing wasn't worth it anymore. At this point he could hear its painful cries filling the woods, again he said it sounded oddly human.

After this incident, he said he saw it one more time, the next summer. He raised the rifle again and this thing took off. It probably learned its lesson and rightfully left this guy alone.

I heard this story about 6 years ago, when I was barely 19. We were staying at his grandparents house since the area around Heber is great for Elk hunting, and we were going to scout around to see what was available that coming season. I got lucky, because he died the following year. And let me tell you, when a WW II vet, who's 80 something years old and radiates the honor he lived his life with tells you something while taking drags on a cigarette, shaking as he relates an incident 40 years old that still scares him, you tend to believe him.

Little bonus tidbit, the land that he owns and the public land was on was in a 20 mile radius of Skinwalker ranch.
>>
>>17227688
Why not
>>
Bumping, it's interesting how the unnimportant state has so much shit going on.
>>
>>17225380

Ayyyeeee 801, what's up.

Can't say I ever did.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxN74kyZO3c

http://zerocurrency.blogspot.com/
http://gadling.com/2013/01/23/daniel-suelo-the-man-who-quit-money-on-living-and-traveling-fo/
>>
>>17227814
The belrays got him!
>>
A couple friends and I tried getting to Kay's Cross once. Ended up almost getting caught by one of the farmers there. I found an animal bone of some sort while we were hiding.

There's this abandoned generator in Little Cottonwood Canyon that gives me the creeps every time I go there. Haven't found any stories about it, but I can post some photos if anyone is interested.

Lastly, I have two stories that happened with a buddy of mine.
>>
>>17229674
Pls post everything
>>
First story:

I have this friend I worked with. One night after we got off our shifts, we went to this structure across the street from La Caille. It's connected to the little river there, and might have been a generator at some point? I'm not sure.
Anyway, my buddy wants to go in. The place has one camera, but it apparently isn't equipped with night vision. We get to the river, and I decided to stay behind the water was ice cold mountain run-off. Friend goes in for a while, and I'm just standing in the dark waiting. After about 5-10 minutes, he comes out, absolutely booking it. He's yelling about how there's someone in the building. So we got out of there pretty fast.

He's an army dude who's done tours before, so it was a little jarring to see him freaked out like that.
>>
Where the fuck is belray surge?
>>
>>17227796

So people actually have shot skinwalkers before. Neat.
>>
Second story:

I went up Little Cottonwood Canyon with this same guy. We went to that trail with all the massive granite boulders, and climbed on top of one of them to watch the stars.

After about 20-30 minutes, we started hearing weird barking noises. I thought it was dogs at first- but the bark was wrong. So of course, because I spend too much time here, I then thought it might've been something supernatural. Maybe a Wendigo, since it sounded kind of human.
It gets closer, so my buddy and I climb down the rock and start making our way back to his car. We're kind of worried about using the flashlight at this point, so we kept it off. As we get closer to his car, the noises get closer. Shit's following us. I jokingly suggested he throw a rock at the sounds, and he does it.

It isn't yapping anymore, it's screaming and weird human-ish growling. We got in the car.

On the drive home, we decided it had to have been some coyotes.
>>
>>17229724
What the fuck is belray surge?
Seriously, like a one sentence explanation is enough.
>>
File: 20150906_195335.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195335.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
>>17229691

1/8
>>
>>17229801

Nobody has any idea, that's why we're waiting for the guy to post it.
>>
File: 20150906_195458.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195458.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
2/8

Inside floor.
>>
File: 20150906_195443.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195443.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
3/8

Inside.
>>
File: 20150906_195401.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195401.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
4/8

The odd generator-like structure.
>>
File: 20150906_195242.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195242.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
5/8

The grated window on one side.
>>
File: 20150906_195225.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195225.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
6/8

Another shot of the grated window.
>>
>>17229747
My friends and I shoot the shit all the time.
>>
File: 20150906_195001.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150906_195001.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
7/8

Water turbine on the side of the building.
>>
File: 20150729_180457.jpg (4 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20150729_180457.jpg
4 MB, 4160x2340
8/8

Earlier shot of the grated window.
>>
>>17229869
A rather wicked looking blade array there.

Good thread OP, UrbanEx is /x/'s best stuff IMHO
>>
>>17229894

Yeah, they look really cool in person. Once winter's done, I want to head back up and poke around some more.

There's more stuff up Little Cottonwood that I have photos of, if you want to see broken concrete and graffiti.
>>
So I guess no belray stuff then? Damn I was actually looking forward for it. Oh well, back to searching the deep web and asking in forums for it
>>
>>17230537

Let us know if you find anything,
>>
>>17224329
Skinwalker ranch
>>
Things are getting weird.

They might be able to cleanse the internet but I hope I'm a bit more difficult to rub out.
>>
>>17230707
bumping for Belray. I've been waiting for this shot since yesterday
>>
>>17230708
So I posted on two forums on the deep web, and I got nothing so far, seems that this was top secret or something like that
>>
I live near the hill Air Force base. Anyone remember those "explosions" people were hearing like 2-4 years ago?

If I remember correctly, only people near the base heard it. It was like a loud boom from no apparent location. The local media was all over it until they claimed it had something to do with the pollution or whatever and then it was never brought up again.
>>
If you're familiar with the Ogden area, you'll know there's an old abandoned factory next to the train tacks under the viaduct leading to 24th street.

My brother told me him and his buddies broke in there one day to explore and it was full of new looking crates. When he attempted to open it him and his friends were stopped by armed men who he believed were military.
They threatened to charge him with a felony count of trespassing but luckily they let him go with a warning.
>>
bumping because I'm extremely interested in the belray surge
>>
belray pls
>>
>>17230789

Shit dude, that happened all the time over by Camp Williams. You could hear it in the entire southern part of the valley.
>>
>>17224373
Yeah anon, tell us
>>
>>17224916
>>17224947
Utah county here familia
>>
>>17230740
Or it could mean that guy made it up...

inb4: SHILLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>17230707
While looking for related stuff I happened across this:

>10. SEP 1ST 1939
>LIGHTNING HIT AND KILLED 835 SHEEP THAT HAD BEEN BEDDED DOWN FOR THE NIGHT ON THE TOP OF PINE CANYON IN THE RAFT RIVER MOUNTAINS OF BOX ELDER COUNTY.
>RAIN FROM A PASSING THUNDERSTORM WET THE GROUND AND SHEEP..CAUSING THE LIGHTNING'S ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE TO MOVE COMPLETELY THROUGH THE HERD. FIFTEEN SHEEP (OUT OF 850) SURVIVED.
>THE SHEEPHERDER WAS KNOCKED TEMPORARILY UNCONSCIOUS.. BUT ESCAPED DEATH BECAUSE HE WAS IN A TENT.

For the record I am not responsible for the cruise control.

This was the only spooky thing I could find related to Ogden, UT in 1993:

>http://www.ufostalker.com/ufostalker/UFO+Sighting+in+Ogden+Utah+United+States+on+May+31st+1993/55287

And that's not even that much. Probably unrelated.
>>
There's a lot of ayy lmao stuff that happens around my town, like real creepy shit. You'd hear super fucking weird but LOUD noises hovering above and wake up to it, only for it to disappear when you become aware and awake.
>>
>be me in highschool 2013
>waiting to get picked up by parents from bf's house
>both of us laying on grass looking at night sky
>something winged but too huge for any birds around here silently glides above us
>blocks out stars, that's how we noticed it
>like a 6 foot person with 9 foot wings, totally silent, just gliding
>we just sit there for a second
>"did you see that?" "what the fuck was that"

not too spoopy but I still think about it to this day. It made me feel really really creeped out for a while even though it wasn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>17231023
forgot to mention this was in Orem
>>
>>17231023
Probably Mothman trying to get him sum sweet moth ass.
>>
Where my Provo niggas at
>>
>>17231062
sup my nigga
>>
>>17231005
Oh SHIIIIIII I hope not, that would disappoint so many people lol
>>
>>17230789
https://twitter.com/HAFB/status/509064382475927552
this?
>>
>>17231062
Right here yo, BYU-bro here
>>
Ok so aparently nobody knows anything about it, some guy even said its bullshit, that UFOs are just creatures from heaven/hell, and that this never happened, referring to the Belray surge. The world may never know if that anon doesn't tell us
>>
>>17230707

COME ON ANON WE BELIEVE IN YOU
>>
I just came back from visiting my cousin in American fork. He told me about an encounter with a satanic cult. Anyone know of that?
>>
File: Bsurge1.jpg (453 KB, 1280x2084) Image search: [Google]
Bsurge1.jpg
453 KB, 1280x2084
>>17230707

Posting thread image just in case.
>>
Bumping for Belray.
>>
Anyone know anything about a spot called Green Canyon in Logan? Shadowlands describes it as a place where "Horses will not go and birds will not chirp".
>>
>>17233008
My parents live in AF. Did he say where this happened?
>>
>>17234005
He told me he went out with some friend in the middle of the night in the woods then saw a light in the pitch black and found a cat pinned to the ground with its innards dragged towards the light. Then they went to the light and saw a bunch of dudes in black cloaks around a fire that was encircled by a pentagram. I think he said it was by a canyon.
>>
File: 1449455583962.jpg (47 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1449455583962.jpg
47 KB, 600x450
>>17234033

That pisses me off more than it scares me, desu. Bunch of degenerate fucks.
>>
>>17224373
Go on anon
>>
>>17234417
Anon is probably out by now, everyone has been desperately waiting for hin
>>
>>17234997

Maybe the belrays really did get him.
>>
>>17235289
The world may never know. Maybe he is going to post a 50 page essay or something like that, that's why he's taking so long lol
>>
File: mormon.jpg (27 KB, 575x450) Image search: [Google]
mormon.jpg
27 KB, 575x450
I live in an area in California that is infested with Mormons. Has anyone else noticed that many of them look like they have downs syndrome? What's up with that?
>>
>>17235578

Utahfag here. In combination with huge polygamist families, the early Mormons had quite the thing for inbreeding.

It gets quite eerie as almost everybody with family ties in this state, which is about 2/3 of the population, are *at least* distant cousins with each other.
>>
>>17224446
SLC fag detected. Had a blast in Ogden.
>>
White horse village up smithfield canyon in cache valley.

This place is the darkest fucking place I've been too. The darkest.

Rumor has it this was an old flds compound. Anyways, back in the day everything was great and as the elders up there started to fade theiir sons would be in charge. I guess there was alot of dark nonsense going on up there.

I've been there twice, and it's terrifying. I'm the type of guy whos read the keys of solomon, liber juratus honorii, the book of Azazel etc. I'm no stranger to dark vibes.

But fuck that place.

Fuck it right in its paranormal vortex of an asshole.

Most kids my age call them the hippy cabins. Because there's a metric fuck ton of white cabins all lines up and people go toke up there.

To get to the hippy cabins you climb a steep hill and sneak past the property owners own home. This dude WILL fire off rounds if he catches you up there basically screaming get off my property. If that isn't enough the ominous piles of concrete and barb wire for added deterrent won't phase you. The inside of these cabins are a different story. The place has been abandoned for 30 years.

Me and my friends made it all the past the owners house and over the barricades, of course we wanted to go inside one and smoke. I was firmly opposed to this but there were a few cute chicks with us so I thought what the hell.

We get inside and right off the bat there's a closet full of clothes to the right of the door we came in, which might not sound odd to you. But these clothes are pristine, no dust or leaves on them. Impressive for 30 years of no use. After this entry closet thing is the front room to our left and a small hallway to our right which has a door to a bedroom, and the entry way to the kitchen opposite of the bedroom door. We explore for the best to king spot. Open the bedroom door, see a bare bedspring with a jar, and a massive one at that just laying on it. Inside this jar was a bunch of dusty sludge that was brown and black. Cont
>>
>>17236106

We're a little perturbed but we're Bros and there's women present. Eerie vibes from that room told us no.

We move to the kitchen, the second story has collapsed in on it a bit so there's a mess of wood and other nonsense scattered around the floor and counter tops. A few chairs strewn about.

We decide to whip out the Doobie and smoke there as its the least sketchy part of the cabin.

Mission successful. THC receptors working at 100%

We all relax a bit and get caught in stupid flirty convos for a little while.

Gradually we start getting anxious and decide to poke around. Right next to the fridge in the kitchen is the door that leads to the cellar/food storage area standard in most LDS homes. We open it and shine our cell lights down the stairs. It don't look so bad, it's full of water and childrens toys. This fucks with the chicks there pretty hardcore. They are pushing us to leave. The house is making odd squeaks every now and again and it's starting to get to me.

"Yo J-anon let's bounce, we got jungle juice at the party." I'm trying to sound cool here for the girls sake but in all honesty I'm shitting myself. I'm covered in goosebumps, it feels like my hairs getting played with and the house is making noise despite there being no wind. I hate this place, my common sense is telling me to leave.

"Pshh, E-anon don't be so spooked." He flashes a fucking dumbass smile and starts saying. " We only came here out of curiosity. We didn't mean to disturb you. We don't mean to aggravate you." Yeah its that heavy of vibes in there that something besides us can be brought up casually in convo and we all comprehend it.
>>
File: facebook_1453062449139.jpg (68 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
facebook_1453062449139.jpg
68 KB, 640x960
>>17236175
Let's go" the girls whine and I'm all for it.

"Cmon J-anon, knock it the hell off."

He shrugs and we all start to walk down the hallway to the door outside passing the bedroom door we left open.

"I want that jar, E-anon help me carry...

BOOMBOOMBOOMSCRCHHHH.upstairs

Boomboomboomboomboomboomboomscrchhh. coming down stairs.
Thefatherthesonandtheholyghosth4lp.jpg

Mutual shits were shat, we all ran off the property clearing piles of barb wire and concrete the whole way.

Now, this place isn't scary. It's evil. I didn't see anything but why would I of wanted too?

Any cache valley folks will let you know this place is fucked. Sure we'll just be like "have you been to the nunnery!" And sidestep the conversation entirely but that's for a reason. Talk to the old timers around cache valley about it.

Utah could claim the most haunted state in the US hands down. Most people here are too occupied with the church to mention anything about the shadows that be.
>>
>>17236235
wtf was it? did it sound like a person or an entity or a monster or spooky scary skeletons or what??

if this sounds sarcastic I'm not intending it to be, I legitimately want to know wtf happened there. Interested af and might want to take a trip there myself
>>
>>17233859

Green canyon is 15 minutes from where I live. Wasn't there a youtube video of some kids throwing a bottle of axe on the fire and when it exploded you can make out some humanoid in the trees? It made it on fox 13 news.
>>
>>17236249

No idea. Really I don't have an explanation for it. My cousin is a avid outdoorsman and he has permission from the landowners who own the other side of the plateau thing it's on. He's told me fucked up occurences about when he's been up there hunting too.
>>
Bemp
>>
Bumpidy bump bump
>>
File: 1426812898544.jpg (139 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
1426812898544.jpg
139 KB, 580x580
bune
>>
So no more Utah spoops?
>>
>>17227796
Lol spoopy story. Skinwalker ranch is more than 100 miles away from Heber.
>>
When i was younger I went to a summer camp in the massive church on C street in SLC and we'd always hear ghost stories about some of the weird shit that would happen in the church. Don't remember most of them now.

I do remember hearing though about how a couple of the janitors quit and refused to work because they were in the church late at night cleaning and shit would end up knocked over, moved, and the potted plants in the basement would get fucked with. Not to mention from personal experience being in any of the rooms in the church by yourself was extremely unnerving, even in daylight.
>>
Any spoops?
>>
>Half a week

>Still no Belrays sighted
>>
Anyone got any skinwalker ranch stories at least?
>>
File: 1450952889686.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1114) Image search: [Google]
1450952889686.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1114
always feels good to have Utah threads as a Utahn.

>>17240027
I never heard any ghost stories but my high school had mass in there for my senior year and it was unnaturally hot. I mean walking into an oven hot, everyone kept saying it gets stuffy in here but never this hot.

Camping in Utah can get pretty spoopy though, I've had numerous experiences out in the bush with strange screams and methodical drum sounds.

I would write out a green text but I just got off my labor job and have to be in bed in about three hours to wake up early for work.. None of my stories are very interesting either, just weird noises no physical encounters with anything.
>>
>>17239795
I didn't say it was in Heber now did I? His family owns quite a bit of land throughout that area.

We often meet up in Heber at their grandparents house then head east to their land when we go hunting.
>>
west valley fag reporting in, no spooks to be had, just a ton of beaners
>>
>>17244147
fair bit of Asians and island niggers too.

Salt Lake fag reporting in
>>
>>17224916
Salt lake county. In the thick of the smog.
>>
>>17233008
That's just the Mormons. More of a death cult.
>>
>>17244276
>mormons
>death cult

lol what
>>
After nearly a week without info on the belrays, I've taken it upon myself to seek out whatever information I can on the subject.
The issue is, although I've seemingly gotten two separate accounts as to what it might be, both are very, very different. I can share if anyone is interested.
There might be spelling errors or weird fuckups throughout seeing as I can only post from a hand me down iPhone 5 at the moment.
Just know I really don't know what to make of the information I've been given so far, and I wouldn't consider either all that viable of sources.
I live in the Ogden area and work on 12th street for reference. I spend more time in Ogden than anywhere else, surrounded by Ogden people. I'll keep asking around but it doesn't seem like many people know anything about it. That said, just announcing the name drew the attention of my sources, so there may be some truth to it yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
Well if you go under the old abandoned Indian schools there is pretty much a Satan church under there and the people meet up every other week. It's kinda weird but the people are chill and very nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>17246145
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
This is there website.

For some reason they really like this song as well? They told me it has some sort of underlying meaning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H9g4IXL6LlY <song
>>
>>17246108

Why would we not want to hear it you retard
>>
>>17246108
The weird thing I found was my Internet straight up died for an hour a couple of minutes after I Googled betray surge.
>>
>>17246108
Post the info you have now pls, if it's been wiped from the Internet as stated most sources are going to be 'unreliable'
>>
The Belray Surge must be some eldritch-tier shit.
>>
>>17246108

I think the Belrays got this one too. RIP anon.
>>
>>17224446
GO WILDCATS

eat shit slc fag
>>
>>17224916
Grew up in St. George

Live in Ogden

Go to Spiral Jetty at night outside of Goldenspike if you wanna see ufo's fucking everywhere
>>
>>17247460
fucccckkkkk, yeah was googling it /a lot/ when that anon first posted. since then i've had cops walk ON my porch around my apartment and then drive off four times. i do absolutely nothing illegal, work part time and attend college, and typically laugh at the delusional gang stalking paranoid idiots. stay safe, anon.
>>
>>17248992

Please be roleplaying anon
>>
File: 1447540853287.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1447540853287.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
>>17248992
>mfw I went to the fake intel exchange site post.

http://gonads.us.com/?cmd=topic&id=13844

I'm tripping now to insure I'm not v&. Will post confirming I'm alive at when this thread reaches 300 replies. If I miss it before it's archived, I'll trip in another regional thread.
>>
>>17249312

Not clicking that. Give us the rundown.
>>
>>17246108
Here.
Sorry for the wait guys. Nothing weird, trust me. It's been a completely normal day for me, I didn't get attacked by belrays, I didn't get pulled in by the police, and I didn't die.

Anyhow, on to my first story. Like I said, I can't verify either of these stories are accurate, but the people I asked had no idea it was supposed to be something unordinary. I simply said I'd heard about it and wanted to know more.

So the first story comes from an older gentleman at work. I see him from time to time out in the smoke shack and occasionally strike up a small conversation here or there, so I figured why not ask him seeing as he's lived in the Ogden area just about all his life.
When I mention the "belrays surge" he said he was pretty sure what it was, but the date was all wrong.
Supposedly, there was a mining company way back in the industrial area by the name of belray. Or possibly blue ray, delray, or maybe blue bay.
According to him, the surge was an event in which some mining explosives caused a large fissure through "miles and miles" of ground, killing and injuring many workers and damaging a few properties.
I'll continue in a bit. I have to head to work. Might be until my next break around 2 am before I can type out some more.
>>
>>17225408
Washington has a ton of abandoned mines, pretty spooky especially the ones where miners get caved in
>>
>>17225173
Yep, one of the reasons I stopped being a Mormon, we were never told about this.
>>
>>17249640
So the really interesting part of the story is that people apparently started getting sick some time after the incident.
Rumor was everyone had the same symptoms, relating either to heavy metals or radiation poisoning. A lot of people blamed the mining incident, saying it had polluted the ground water. He also claimed there was something In a local paper about the fissure not lining up in an explainable way to the mine shaft or the amount of tnt they would typically use. The fissure split into several directions that the paper claimed could only be explained by a strategic use of an extremely high quantity of explosives.
Supposedly the mining company was never formally forced to answer for the event, or the sicknesses, but they did close down and go completely belly up shortly after.
He said there were conspiracy theories surrounding the whole thing, linking it to the government or something, but that it all sounded like shit to him.

It's a neat story, but I can't find anything on any of the names he gave me, and his uncertainty with the name and the completely different time period make me think it might be unrelated to the op. He said belray was really familiar, but he wasn't 100 percent sure.
>>
>>17250302
The next story comes from my grandpa, who lived in Ogden from the 70s until a few years ago. I happened to see him over at my parents last week and asked him if he knew what the belray surge was.
Before I start with his story, let me just say he has a history of embellishing stories. Each time he retell so story, it tends to be a little more grand and with added "details" from the last one. Generally, the core of the tale is the same, but not every single word can be trusted. It's just the way he is, and I'm sure he's not the most mentally collected old man at this point.
He couldn't give an exact date outside of "sometime in the 90's, before you (me) were born (for reference I was born in 94)" so it sounds like it's the right timeframe.
It took place at an old hotel that he couldn't remember the name of. It wasn't the Ben loman, but was somewhere in downtown Ogden, so close by.
One night, people complained of hearing a strange ringing. Not like the ringing you hear when you've been exposed to a loud noise (like a high pitched whine), but like bells ringing. They assumed it ha something to do with the water heater or electricity or something.
At some point, people could see bright rays shining down from the sky in the dead of night, and the ringing got louder.
A local paper reported on it, saying there were multiple reports from hotel guests as well as passers by, all describing the same thing, as well as calls to local authorities. Apparently only hotel guests heard the ringing though.
He wasn't in the hotel at the time, he had just read it in the paper. He said he didn't see it on the news channel, and didn't really hear about it again, just that it was interesting enough to stick with him.
He said at church the following week, someone brought it up, asking if it were and act of God, and was promptly dismissed.
Again, I have nothing to go on here. I can't find the name of the hotel he was talking about or any other news related to it.
>>
>>17250377
The belray name and the time period line up, but I don't know where the surge part comes from. He just called it "the bell rays."
My best guess is the event might have been explained away by some kind of power surge that specifically messed with the hotels power, causing the strange noise.
I wish I had more to offer, or at least something somewhat concrete, but neither story sounds completely relevant.
Hopefully op returns to clear things up. Until then I'll keep checking up on this thread, and update if I learn anything new.
I suggest other among ask around to, if you have some older relatives living in the area or something.
>>
>>17250402

Thanks buddy, that stuff about the mine and the bells is neat.
>>
>>17249956
Did you stop being an American when you found out about what your ancestors did to the Natives?
>>
>>17249640
>>17250302
>>17250377
>>17250402
Thanks for doing some research anon, you've really taken it to heart. I appreciate that since I have no relatives at all here but since I'm living here I've also been curious about the Belray Surge thing.

I'm just hoping it's not a bunch of hokie that someone made up in the thread to piss us all off
>>
>>17250454
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17224959

I'm Layton, too, dude!
>>
>>17249312
>It's 1:20 am
>Hear my parents' shower door slam
>There's a strange car that just blocked in my neighbor's car
>If there is a murder-suicide in 91741 tomorrow don't let it slide you guys

I'm counting on you faggots. My mom and dad are totally sane and normal people. I know this sounds paranoid, but I prefer being safe to sorry. I'll still check in at 300.
>>
>>17250507
Fucked up my trip in fear.
>>
DONT GOOGLE BELRAY SURGE
FEDS WATCHING THRED
NOT A TROLL
Just had 4 men in black, unmarked coats come to my door and ask me if I knew anyone in utah. Im so fucking scared right now.
>>
>>17250614
What if I'm in another country
>>
Baron Mill

The building has a few Ghost stories.
The Children

There are claims of two children that roam the main floor and the outside. One being a girl the other a boy. The claim is that the boy was killed in a tragic accident involving one of the large machines. It was custom back then for children to work in the mills and due to the boys size, it would have been considerably easier for him to crawl under the large spindle than that of an adult. It was his job to ensure that no wool would clog or jam the machine, unfortunately this resulted in the accident . As with other children who worked at mills in the time period he was crushed to death. It is that he never moved on and that the little girl was his best friend who too worked at the Mill.
The Tall Man

He is reported to be an old employee of the mill. He was given the moniker due to his overall appearance in height. He has been seen towards the back of the building. Often hanging around the back stairs and lower levels in the back of the building.
The Crying Woman

The woman resides solely upstairs. Again she like the tall man was an employee of the mill and worked the sewing machines. Previous groups have claimed to capture sobbing during EVP sessions and several sightings of her have been claimed as well.
Phantom Footsteps

Teams and visitors have all claimed to hear footsteps throughout the building. Often the sound of walking is heard above people on the main floor with no one else present. The stairs have also had a lot of activity.
>>
>>17244178
The only scary thing about salt lake is all the homeless people
>>
>>17225173
I remember hearing about it in 7th grade history class.

In contributing to the thread, the entire south west corner of Utah is full of spoops and weirdness. Nothing in particular, just a general air of spoop.
>>
>>17224532

You didn't know that it was real?!

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/
>>
>>17236261
>Wasn't there a youtube video of some kids throwing a bottle of axe on the fire and when it exploded you can make out some humanoid in the trees?

If there was, you better post a link!
>>
>>17250454

No, because they didn't try to keep it covered up.
>>
>>17250763

MIB aren't bound by time and space the way we are. You're fucked.
>>
>>17250499
You got any hookups? hmu
>>
>>17224523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXXW0rIEFlg
>>
I wanna google the belray surge but wtf is up with the feds showing up??
>>
File: adafdf.png (100 KB, 1878x914) Image search: [Google]
adafdf.png
100 KB, 1878x914
>>17253575
Just googled it. Only relevant thing that shows up is this thread, all other results are for some BelRay company or something like that that makes like, grease lubricant, I dunno.
>>
>>17253646
I hope you stay safe tonight, anon
lock all doors
>>
>>17253653
They'll have to get through the drop-bears and attack-kangaroos first.
>>
>>17253653
Lol this is stupid. I've been googling it all week and no Feds (that I can see...) so if they want to intimidate me they're doing a terrible job because there's no sign of them here.
>>
>>17253980
:)
>>
>>17254188
Oh shit spoke too soon... Pizza guy was acting very suspicious...
>>
So we're never getting more info on the Surge are we?

Im still super intrigued
>>
Bumperring so this thread doesn't die, want more stories about the skin walkers, and the hobos after dark in slc
>>
>>17254481

kek
>>
>>17255187
>So we're never getting more info on the Surge are we?

Of course not, there was never any "info" for you to get.
>>
>>17256770

That's not how /x/ works, anon.
>>
>>17224916
Sanpete fag snow college area has some abandoned houses got an evp in house that said I'll kill you and got some screams in the house as well
>>
>utah thread lasts a week
This is truely the most paranormal thing I've ever seen on /x/
>>
>>17256770
Then explain how the fuck an entire block of houses in Ogden disappeared virtually overnight after an "electrical storm" drawing the attention of suits from D.C. I can't stand your dismissive attitude, the past few days have been living hell for me; I regret mentioning it on a public forum. I really don't know how much longer I'll even be able to post here- at a library right now. As soon as I exit this building I'll be going AWOL. Look harder, it's out there. There was a college paper that wrote about it the next day, maybe contact colleges in Ogden. I can't remember which one.

Sorry I couldn't deliver. There's a lot that I still wanted to say and do. I have to go.
>>
lmao there it is
>>
>>17257161

Godspeed, anon-chan.
>>
>>17257161

Godspeed.
>>
>>17257148

Ever been in the Eccles building at night when there's nobody there and the lights are out?
>>
File: fumble.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
fumble.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>17257161
I had such high hopes for this
>>
File: k9NSD.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
k9NSD.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
what's creepy is that Trip Blry's story has nothing at all in common with the other two totally weird Belray Surge stories so now we've got three completely bizarre Ogden Utah stories.
>>
File: 44.jpg (2 MB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
2 MB, 3456x2304
There's actually some very interesting "ghost towns" in Utah.

My dad used to take me to ghost towns that his father showed him. Later, a good friend and I would take his old Crown Victoria to a new place every weekend.

Sadly, most of the good ones have been overrun and vandalized by local tourists. The locals will hate you, but:

Eureka, Utah
They've covered the mine shafts in recent years, but you can still throw stuff through the grate. Steam comes up out of the damn thing all the time.

Whatever you throw never hits the bottom, just keeps going until you can't hear it. It's crazy.

Also would highly recommend camping in the west desert near Dugway (Not IN Dugway). It's so secluded, it feels like another world.
>>
Wait so has anyone that searched up belray surge had the Feds come to their house? That's some strange ass shit desu
>>
>>17257766
Once when I was eight with my other eight year old friends nothing too sketchy just last night prof. Closing up
>>
>>17250499
ASL? got any spooky Layton stories?
>>
>>17258074
I haven't searched much but I've done a few google searches and nothing. I'm not one for roleplaying fags either so I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. It seems like bullshit to me but I'll keep searching the Internet and see what comes up.
>>
This Belway Surge shit is getting interesting

I NEED TO KNOW
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 295x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 295x411
Look, guys. As with anything, just be careful with what you post. Bump for good spoops, but don't post shit that the gov't will want your ass for. Some secrets are best left buried until you can resolve the shit and not lone-wolf the info.
>>
>>17258882
Government transparency is paramount to one's own safety. If I found anything (which I doubt there is) sharing it would be the first thing I would do, especially if it's something that's particularly wrong. That being said, I really doubt there's anything to go off of, seeing as the few people who do "know" something about it are willing to give hints (and differing stories at that) but not explain anything fully or clearly.
>>
>>17258702
>>17258882
Stop wasting your time there is no belway surge.
>>
We need this thread archived
>>
>>17260652
Seems like another grifter meme to me
>>
>>17260652
What for? An example of just how bad the roleplaying on /x/ can be?
>>
>>17261222

Nice trips.

Anyway, I think this Belray Surge thing actually provides some good horror inspiration.

Something crazy happens in a certain area, nobody knows what it actually was or what its effects were other than the fact that it happened, and weird shit happens to people who try to uncover it. Fear of the unknown at its finest.
>>
>>17261325
I thought it was going to be the next marble hornets. So disappoint.
>>
I've heard Utah is a bad place to live, and that often the mormons will make life a living hell for non mormons. Can anyone comment on this?
>>
>>17262677

depends on where you live

(out of personal experience) if you're living in the heavily Mormon areas, there's gonna be some bias in social situations and how Mormons treat you in general. It can be kinda subtle though.

if you're living in like SLC, Ogden, etc. there are definitely a lot more Mormons who are gonna be less judgmental and lots of people who aren't Mormon at all

I mean as long as you're able to deal with mormon culture in general, utah is an alright place to live. It sure as hell isn't be best state but it's not the worst either
>>
>>17224373

Utah friend here living near Ogden. Let's hear it.
>>
>>17262677

Utah's not a bad place to live by any means, just boring. As for how Mormons treating non-Mormons, it's pretty much how >>17262818
put it.
>>
And this thread is dead
>>
Theres been quite a few bigfoot sightings in utah.

Here's fox 13's archive of videos on them

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://fox13now.com/tag/bigfoot/&ved=0ahUKEwja0Jqu6MPKAhVX7mMKHcXPCNkQFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNErxFow9Q_JFQhcqqr2qeVuARvKkQ
>>
>about American Fork

So everyone on my mom's side of the family has been born there so I know it's weird.

My father was friends with Alden Barrett. A satanist. He killed himself to go to hell and reign, that's what the devil told him. My father said he'd see him make things float and he tried to get him to do rituals.

I think it still goes on, the satanism that is
>>
>>17263323
>>17262818
Actually I remembered where it was I'd heard about it being bad ie southern Utah:

>A jury Thursday sided with a family living in a polygamous community, awarding them $5.2 million for years of religious discrimination.

>The ruling concludes the Cooke family's civil rights trial, in which they argued that the mostly-polygamous towns of Colorado City, Ariz., and Hildale, Utah, discriminated against them for not being members of The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The family moved to the area, known as Short Creek, in 2008 but were refused access to utilities for years.

Still though, Utah does look cosy to my foreigner eyes.
>>
>>17268261
Damn, I would be "religiously persecuted" for $5 mil, namsayin'
>>
have a bump
>>
I want to hear this belray surge fiction utah is my AO
>>
How has this thread been around for so long?
>>
>>17272569
It's a PSYOP. Belray is the trigger word.
>>
>>17272569
Because Utah is a surprisingly interesting and bizarre place.
>>
41.2340109,-112.027007

This is what yOu get.

StOp lOOking.
>>
>>17274986
Google turned this up.

1900-2098 W 1800 S, West Haven, UT 84401
>>
>>17275064
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Haven,_Utah

for the lazy
>>
>>17275750
same anon here

https://www.google.com/maps/place/41%C2%B014%2702.4%22N+112%C2%B001%2737.2%22W/@41.234015,-112.0291957,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0
>>
>>17275064
http://www3.co.weber.ut.us/psearch/summary.php?id=150710008
>>
High probability of bullshit. No witchhunts or harassment you faggots.
>>
>>17275916
>high probability

More like 100% bullshit. If the Feds really wanted something hidden they would have closed the thread down by now or had filters or have you all forgotten that the FBI has control over the servers ever since that CP case a few years ago?
>>
>>17276176
stop breaking the fourth wall you faggot this is supposed to turn into a cool new youtube series
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 960x960
>>17276186
kek
>>
>>17276203
Imma gunna go out there and see if there's anything spoop
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.