[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your stance on Satanism /x/? I'm talking about Theistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 3577855343.jpg (132 KB, 700x986) Image search: [Google]
3577855343.jpg
132 KB, 700x986
What is your stance on Satanism /x/? I'm talking about Theistic form, not LaVeyan one.
>>
>Theistic satanism

brown turd

>LaVeyan

Black turd

Which one do you prefer?
>>
>>17222876
satan's like cool and give you presents at chirtsmas
>>
File: 1445887654021.jpg (62 KB, 484x662) Image search: [Google]
1445887654021.jpg
62 KB, 484x662
>>
It's a stupid fight for stupid people to get stupidly involved in
>>
completely and utterly retarded.
>>
>>17223445
Obviously God will win. He's such an over powered boss it's not even fair
>>
>>17224160
>Obviously God will win. He's such an over powered boss it's not even fair

I know if I created a universe I'd make a bad guy more powerful than myself and give him better weapons than I have.
>>
As long as you're not a dick and and don't hurt anyone else, I couldn't care less.
>>
who was the elephant in black robes with a white cross on it? oculty solutions
>>
If you take a serious look at the bible, the "good guys" are very brutal. Satan didn't do that much evil at all really, especially when you compare it to the carnage that "god" did.

There are left path ideas that satan/lucifer is actually there to help humans free themselves from the oppression. Like Prometheus brought fire to us, also satan/lucifer was the one who told us that we could eat the apple, that there is a huge complex universe out there, lucifer is the light bringer, and satan is the adversary, but he advocates for us.

I personally think it is all very silly, and I don't belive in either side, but there is a lot of interesting nuances to be explored if you can keep an open mind. Interesting that according to biblical theory, we wouldn't even know right from wrong without satan. We would still be in a garden, ruled over by a brutal dictator ready to severly punish us for any mistep (which is actually what happened, because this original sin is carried by every human because god was mad about humans increasing their knowledge)

Again I want to point out that I personally don't believe ANY of it, I am agnostic.

Does satan really rule hell, according to the theory? Why does he have so much power? Satan is not the one that actually "sends people to hell" that's not his decision?

Interesting character, the history of which goes back to non-jewish sources, especially zoroastrians, I think if we are being honest we cant forget that the character is borrowed from earlier shit , shit that the "people of the book" arent supposed to believe in anyway.

tldr: doesnt real
>>
File: TnQRX6v.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
TnQRX6v.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>17224184
...but why?
>>
>>17224215
I love that guy in the movie. hilarious.
>>
>>17224214
yeah but thats wrong. knowing about good and evil leads to a lot of pain. when you could be blissfully ignorant. kinda like looking up sicknesses when your sick instead of reading the funny pages.
>>
>>17224230
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM

damn I'm so hungry.
>>
>>17224230
>>17224214
Exactly, eating the fruit was the birth of sin...There was no sin before that could lead us away from God. Lucifer/Satan is just a destructive asshole since he got tossed out of heaven which was probably pretty cool.
>>
>>17224230
you have a point, I admit.

I often wonder if I was stupider, maybe I would be happier.

There are definitely things I wish I didn't know, so knowledge is not always good I guess.

The left hand path forwards these ideas, mostly that being an enlightened and independant being is better than being an ignorant slave (according to their theory.)
>>
>>17224235
That steak looks bomb as fuck
>>
>>17222876
Edgy shit for unloved teens
>>
>>17222876
>"There is one more not amongst the chosen that must be judged... One that has committed the grave sin of genocide.
Yes Lord, the one that I must now judge is the one highest god, my creator, You."
>Satan to YHVH
I creamed so hard.
>>
>>17224263
yeah, that makes no sense to 99% of niggers reading this thread.

Care to expand on that?
>>
Satan gave us "knowledge" right ?
So if we follow that weird logic
, does that mean science is satanic ?

I know, that's a retarded question.
>>
>>17224282
Honestly I would aay most of what we do is Satanic these days. I don't think science is necessarily bad but look at the shit it leads to. Atom bombs and weaponized viruses and shit
>>
>>17224282
no that's not retarded at all

it's a very interesting question with a lot of implications
>>
This thread reminds of the tower of babel.

Humanity all teamed up and started speaking the same language. This is a massive achievement, which required the destruction of some of the racism and nationalism to achieve.

These advanced humans built a tower.

What did god do?

He made them unable to understand each other, divided them, and made them fight as factions once again.
>>
>>17222876
There is no real form of theistic satanism you idiot. The whole idea of being on Satans side is just a big fuck you to the idea of God or a creator, its always a form of atheism.
>>
>>17224384
there are plenty of theistic satanists. There are entire orders, with ranks and degrees, that faithfully believe that satan exists as a real entity. People who spend time on x , and are interested in the subject, know how simple, retarded, and wrong you are.

What is worse, is that you called OP an idiot, while being so plainly and obviously wrong.
>>
>>17224277
formatting fucked up. It's basically a quote from the rpg shin megumi tensei 2. It's a misotheist's wish fulfillment game.
>>
>>17224407
ahaha

thanks for answering, I have never even heard of the term "misotheist"

but this is the most interesting thing that I have googled in a long time, thanks brah
>>
>>17224404
I guess you're talking about freemasonry
>>
>>17224444
There is genuine evidence of a strong Luciferian current in Freemasonry, but there isn't any evidenence that I am aware of involving satan.
>>
>>17222876
You realize baphomet has nothing to do with Satan right?
>>
>>17224821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
>>
>>17224214

>killing is the worst evil

grow up
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.