[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to directly manipulate your own perception of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: clock1.jpg (614 KB, 2082x2082) Image search: [Google]
clock1.jpg
614 KB, 2082x2082
Is it possible to directly manipulate your own perception of time?
Maybe some sort of meditative trance-like state that makes time appear to move significantly faster, slower, or stop completely?
Mind you I'm not talking about literal time travel or manipulating time and space or whatever, but rather just manipulating your own natural senses.
>>
>>17219214
calm down, young faggot, it was already on the first page.
>>
Time flies when you're having fun.
>>
Time dilation can be achieved with hypnosis.
>>
You can with self hypnosis/meditation.
Its basically the first step.
>>
>>17219209
Yeah my guru taught me, it was a hard practice.
You first have to find a man of the Vaishyas caste (merchants). He has to be 20-30, on rare occasions he can be 40+. The best option is black skinned. It is best to find him in the area associated with the lowest caste
When you approach him you have to throw a proper mudra and he will know what you are there for. Go to him and buy weed.
Roll a joint and smoke it.

The practice is called smoking weed faggot
>>
u can by taking drugs
>>
File: Untitled.png (76 KB, 338x351) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
76 KB, 338x351
>>17219235
AWHHHHHH YEAAA
>>
So long as you rid your mind of all doubt and believe earnestly in what you are doing, then anything is possible.
>>
>>17219283
Says someone whose keen insights into reality and proactive ability to achieve any goal has landed them squarely on 4chan.
>>
File: human-spirit-21102948.jpg (315 KB, 1300x1390) Image search: [Google]
human-spirit-21102948.jpg
315 KB, 1300x1390
Weed is good yeah..
Collect experience from this miracle..
Mix with other think.. like fruits.. maybe some shake with banane.... and kind of consciousness turboiing staff..

Then meet some people who you know "really" in your life.. who you love..
Talk to her or him.. Explore the living being..
The time just been manipulated when you don"t watch it continuously and focus somethink what you feel for..

Or yeh.. Meditation is good state too.. with some mantra.. Lighter - Lucifer Mantra
Relaxter - Gnosis Mantra
Charakter - Shiva Mantra
>>
>>17219295
The method or place of the messages are not important. So long as one receives them they have meaning.
One is but a seeker seeking, to find all knowledge and spread the works amongst thy peers.
>>
>>17219209
Yeah, it's a well known practice. I use it in the morning to give myself an "extra half hour" but it can be a total bitch when you're stressed and the day seems to float on forever. Nothing paranormal about it, it's basically thinking as fast as you can. The converse gives the same effect, clearing your mind and experiencing "thoughtlessness" will make it feel like not much time has passed though it has. You might not hit the mark the first few times, because it's something like a trance state. It's just conditioned perception.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.