[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to project your thoughts, /x/? I realized this is a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
How to project your thoughts, /x/? I realized this is a good way to influence the world, and even beat the illuminati.

Remote Broadcasting:
http://www.huna.org/html/remoteview.html

Remote Influencing:
http://www.delightfulknowledge.com/how-to-read-minds-and-project-thoughts-at-will

Projecting Love:
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2012/06/28/all-thoughts-are-energy-project-love-see-what-happens/
>>
>>17219126
Waiting for the BuddhaV9os to appear...
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>17219238

can i at least eat your ass?
>>
>>17219713
Fuck no, scrub.
>>
Why dont you just go out and interact with things. Just be natural when you do.

There you go.
>>
Anon 'The little voice in everyone's head' Anonymous

Anon 'Subconscious Psychic' Anonymous
>>
>>17219126
yeah, i can share i think. there's a few ancient and modern techniques that are essential for that:

meditation and quieting the mind: basically the default form of meditation everyone knows about. this is the most important step for developing focus and clear intent. the more you reduce mental chatter the clearer and more distinct your thoughts will be. this will both aid in directing your thoughts outward according to intent without accidental addendums being added to it from a random thought or two slipping in and messing with the message. think of it this way: imagine if you literally just said out loud everything you thought during the day as it occurs word for word and just did everything else including talking like normal besides that. specifically the points where you are trying to actually have a conversation. all of the random thoughts expressed mixing into the conversation would fuck with the message and make it hardsr to understand or even have unfortunate implications in how it meshes together and the meanings change.
disregard mental tourette's,
acquire eloquent telepathy

this unlocks a lot of safeguards you didnt know were in place that keep our usually scattered and undirected thoughts from having tangible effects.
and its pretty gradual. you aren't so much finished as " beginning " to grasp and develop these abilities once you reach this point.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.