[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anything strange in the 304?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
/x/, I would like to know if anyone here has heard or experienced anything paranormal in the 304 area.
>>
ayy
>>
lmao
>>
>>17218878
>>17218884
Kek
>>
>>17218870
looks legit, where did you source this ID card OP??
>>
All we have here in WV is Mothman anon, though what I will say Turner Hall at Shepherd University is haunted.
>>
>>17219068
Lol, i live in martinsburg. I've heard of a lot of ghost hunter dorks in this area. There's a lot of old historical buildings, civil war battlefields, shit like that.
>>
ayy
>>
>>17219089
I'm right down the road in Kearneysville anon, there's not many of West Virginny folk on 4chan.

Anyway though, I don't think we have much in terms of paranormal around here. We do have this story though https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Casolaro
Not supernatural, but interesting
>>
>>17219113
Bump
I live in the northern panhandle. It is not very interesting.
>>
>>17218991
I own it ayy lmao
>>
ayyyyyy
I live in area of Parkersburg
theres only memes
>>
Grey aliens with dark grey skin are legit unsettling.
Also used to have this license, got it from Petsmart.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 211x290
I do have a story for everyone here. There has been some pretty creepy shit that has happened. (I live by the airbase in the northern panhandle).
>be me 14
>going to bed like a good kid
>wake up at 3 am

I have motion detector lights outside my window.

>see lights on
>try to get up and see
>realize I cannot move
>start to sweat
>lock my gaze at this big bush
>see head bobbing back and forth
>freak out
>look back at clock
>time changed to 3:30am
>do not remember what happened to lost time
>dad opens door quickly to calm me down as I am crying
>nose bleeds
>mfw I am pretty sure I got abducted
>>
>>17218870
Whoa!! I had that ayy lmao UFO license as a kid too! I just nostalgia'd so hard
>>
>>17219696
Sounds spooky.
but are you sure it wasn't sleep paralysis?
>>
>>17219696
Check your butt, maybe you have a big ass satellite inside your guts.
>>
fukushima
>>
>>17219696
Where are you now? Are they monitoring you?
Please Tell Moar.
>>
>Sex: Yes
>>
>>17218870
>Sex: Yes
>Weight: Weightless
Kek
>>
File: 1450280195309.jpg (57 KB, 587x720) Image search: [Google]
1450280195309.jpg
57 KB, 587x720
We got the moth man, Flatwoods monster, and the haunted hollow.. booger hole. That place is fucked up
>>
>>17220883
Nope, it was only one time that it had happened.
>>
>>17220924
After that I had told my father and he said that same night he had a "dream" that the windows all had bright lights shining through them and he couldn't move in his dream.
>>
In Summersville we have Carnifax Ferry, it's a civil war battlefield. Nearly every night there are sightings of spirits walking the fields, and surrounding woods. Some nights, you can hear yelling, or cannons firing. No one is allowed to Coke in with metal detectors, and you have to leave relics that you find in the grounds. I believe that since you must leave the things you find on the grounds, the spiritual attachment to the relics stays as well
>>
>>17222222
>I just came here to check em
>>
>>17222222
Hexa, nice anon
>>
>>17222222
Pretty sure if those spirits were real I'd be haunted. I've done some stupid stuff on/too that place. Nice hexa though.
>>
I'm from Moundsville, and I live on the same block as the Pen, I swear I've seen some weird stuff in the guard towers before, but nothing 2spooky4me, I also live super close to the Grave Creek Mound, which is said to have had "giants" buried in it.
>>
oh shit op I'm in the northern panhandle too. this is weird seeing someone so close. anyways I was in weir ton and there's this abandoned place around a Walmart with graffiti all over the walls, abandoned chairs and beds, rotting stuff, spooky noises the usual. wish I had some pics but maybe you should check it out. been wanting to go on hunts with ppl tho if you're down
>>
>>17223313
Weirton is close to me. I live right by the Airport (now an "armory"). I see lots of weird shit out here. I can show pics of an abandon house right next to me. Also the army drives by when spooky shit goes down.
>>
>>17223302
Sp00ky. I have a buddy in shadyside that has been there.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.