[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good Asian horror movies? I expect to hear some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1448944996739.gif (259 KB, 104x152) Image search: [Google]
1448944996739.gif
259 KB, 104x152
What are some good Asian horror movies? I expect to hear some clicks and see some random snapping shots.
>>
>>17216540

The grifter.

While It isn't "Asian" in the sense that it has an Asian feel to it, it was originally produced in Asia.
>>
>>17216545
ha ha x me me
>>
>>17216540
Noroi (It is great, really)
Ringu (Second one is kind of crappy and the third one is not a horror [yet it is one of better movies in general])
Ju-on
Kairo
Just remember to stick to the originals and not the remakes.
>>
Check out shutter
>>
>>17216540
Okuruto or something like this ( Basically just Occult is the name of the movie but found it under Okuruto on youtube
>>
Really enjoyed Noroi and the original One Missed Call.
>>
>>17216540

The 2004 Japanese horror movie Infection, (感染 Kansen,) is an excellent Asian horror film, with an exquisite psychological and philosophical exploration paired with just one of the most oppressive atmospheres I've ever seen in a horror movie. That's the best trailer I could find, it fails utterly to do the movie justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wp8cBAdRG4
>>
house
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.