[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys Im freaking the fuck out. I havn't posted here in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: horseshoe.gif (17 KB, 250x260) Image search: [Google]
horseshoe.gif
17 KB, 250x260
Guys Im freaking the fuck out.

I havn't posted here in ages and I've kept my nose clean of the occult for almost 2 years. But the last few nights I keep having dreams about a fae. And in these dreams she keeps getting her hooks deeper and deeper into me.

Last night in my dream I broke down crying begging to serve her.

I wrote it off as just dreams at first. But I know what kind of shit is out there. And now Im not as certain and freaking out.

What should I do? Even when I was experimenting I kept my distance from the fae because they scare the shit out of me. I need protection

Pic related is the best I can come up with
I think the thng is unseelie. But I dont really know
>>
>>17214440
You got the right idea son. Wear iron to bed, and make sure it's touching you.
>>
File: Vessel of Our Lady.gif (201 KB, 570x916) Image search: [Google]
Vessel of Our Lady.gif
201 KB, 570x916
>>17214440
Run with it.

Worst that can happen is they steal your firstborn and replace them with a doppelganger.
>>
>>17214465

Id rather not be a thrall.
>>
>>17214440
I've noticed that outside entities like the "fae" have been growing more powerful and demanding lately. Not sure why that is, I'm not really a spiritualist or theologian, but I do know that the idea of being "under a binding contract" with another entity is just an illusion. Yeah, you can negotiate an agreement and "sell" yourself, but at any point you can break that agreement and the outside entity will have no proper recourse to stop you. So go ahead, make a pact with her if you really want to, and when you're sick of it tell her to fuck off. The only repercussions will be the ones you allow yourself to suffer from.
>>
>>17214523
fae power waxing and waning is definitely a thing.

Anyone know what KIND of fae are growing stronger? Could be a sign of what's to come.
>>
Fae = fairy?
>>
>>17214523

Alright. Maybe.

But Im happy I have a decent job. Great friends. A woman I'd die for.

There isn't much I want. Apart from maybe some artistic inspiration/talent.

Say I bargain for that. Once I tell her to fuck off does the talent go too?

One other thing: Part of what makes it scary is it makes me want her. Like during the dream it was wonderful and exceptionally pleasant. Only when I woke up did it freak me out.
>>
>>17214640
The talent might be still benefiting it. Who knows. It's not like people ACTUALLY keep talent.
>>
>>17214440
the dream is representative of subconscious archetypes. a metaphor for unfulfilled desires, what you see is just a part of your own mind, your fear of females is also apparent
>>
>>17215429

I'm in a committed long term relationship.
Im not afraid of women.

Im afraid of faeries.

Also thought all of you should know Im about to Get a little drunk and attempt to summon the fae for a conversation. To figure out what she wants.

Its been ages since Ive cast anything.
Wish me luck
>>
>>17215556
Post results!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.