[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, what's your take on the Annunaki or the Watchers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: watchers.jpg (95 KB, 637x800) Image search: [Google]
watchers.jpg
95 KB, 637x800
Hey /x/, what's your take on the Annunaki or the Watchers from the Book of Enoch?
>>
Bump because sure
>>
>>17214282
thx senpai.

Anyways, I was hoping /x/ would pick up on this. Seems like a very interesting topic.
>>
>>17214259
I've heard about watchers before. Not sure what they are though, seems interesting though I'm going to read about it. What's your take...my take on the Annunaki is that they're shapeshifting demons or demon hybrids that are falsely being presented as a seperate physical race from another planet or whatever
>>
File: 1452113288221.png (238 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1452113288221.png
238 KB, 500x600
>>17214375
1 Enoch, Ch. 8:

1. And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals 〈of the earth〉 and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. 2. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl, (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Ezêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, 〈Araqiêl the signs of the earth, Shamsiêl the signs of the sun〉, and Sariêl the course of the moon. And as men perished, they cried, and their cry went up to heaven . . .
>>
>>17214385
Man I gotta read the book of Enoch, seems legit
>>
I wonder why it isn't included in the Bible or mentioned by the apostles / Jesus in the new testament, since it was before their time.
>>
>>17214427
I don't know, it seems kinda suspicious to be honest, like someone's trying to hide something know what I mean? At least the part about it not being in the bible
>>
>>17214259
Watchers = Aliens. 200 (if i remember correctly) of them sent to guard/keep us in line. One of them fucked up and tought us about science and witch metals and stones are useful. Leader got pissed, as we were meant to be their manual workforce and should not have this knowledge. Plus they fucked our women, which is not cool, and somehow had children with humans. I'm guessing elaborate hybride-program. These offspring became giant. Can't remember how tall, but much taller than humans. Also they hade rage-issues and insatiable appetites. Even eating humans and each other, eventually. (I believe these might have been failed experiments due to incomplete research, and that Jesus might be the first really successful one). So they were punished by being left here. Been a long while since last i read Enoch, but this is the feel I am left with.
>>
>>17214746
The Nephilim, of course, are these hybrid giants.
>>
>>17214259
There's threads about it every couple of weeks, you could look in the archive if this doesn't take off like the others
>>
>>17214385

bronze and iron work was being done way before enoch just like numerous advanced cultures existed before sumerian gods came along. don't believe revisionist history.

atlantis and hyperborea were superior to egypt and egypt was superior to almost everything.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.