[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, we have all of these "websites that you didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1452642233993.jpg (295 KB, 1023x781) Image search: [Google]
1452642233993.jpg
295 KB, 1023x781
So, we have all of these "websites that you didn't know existed" ones that are normally pointless, or the stuff that the average Joe hasn't heard of, but ones that the more explorative people on Internet have.

Some people think Creepypasta is the craziest thing out there, or that one site with all the plane crash recordings.

Now let me ask you x, where's the really scary stuff, where's the unexplainable stuff that 'shouldnt' exist?
>>
>>17214151
I have tried to find what you are discussing, I have before but no matter what the content is deleted.

Here is something which is common knowledge which few know of, mark zukerburg the founder of face book was giving an intelligence award by the CIA for creating it, and he was giving the title "overlord" as well.

>not kidding, search!
>>
>>17214151
lake city quiet pills
>>
>>17214182
Redirected to leddit, no thanks.
>>
>>17214151
http://m.imgur.com/a/OmRVJ/
>>
>>17214151
8 c h a n has some interesting boards, although you have to go through a lot of garbage to find any gems.
>>
>>17214151

i'm in the search of some real spoopy stuff to with no success in finding anything of interest
>>
>>17214248
I'm pretty sure I don't even want to touch 8 c h a n without a vpn
>>
>>17214207
3spooky5me m8
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.