[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real talk, /x/, have you ever been visited by a dead relative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: kkkd.jpg (9 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
kkkd.jpg
9 KB, 259x195
Real talk, /x/, have you ever been visited by a dead relative in a dream?
>>
>>17213495
Shortly after my dad died I saw him in a dream. He was like a cardboard cutout. Still. He was just standing in my room looking at me while I was in bed. The detail was unreal, I could see individual hairs on his face and little blemishes. He just stood there, kinda smiling.

The next day my sister rang me and said.. "I had a dream about your Dad last night, he was standing by the bed just looking at me"

No bullshit. I like to think he came to say bye but the skeptic in me says it was just a dream.
>>
>>17213503
Also dreamt about my mother a few days ago, she popped up in a weird dream for a few seconds and handed me some money. Then she was gone. Weird.
>>
Yes, they had recently passed from cancer, I remember being in a square completely white room with four doors, I would open the door and keep entering what seemed to be the same room. That happened for a while until I reached a room that only had 2 doors and a couch. I sat down on the couch and waited, she arrived eventually and said goodbye (litterally only said goodbye) and I watched as she entered another room, I tried to follow her but she was gone
>>
Shortly after my Dad died and for a little while afterwards I'd keep seeing him in my dreams. He'd come home and act like nothing had happened, and me and my Mum would question where he'd been, why he wasn't dead and every time he would respond the same way - "I'm not dead, it was just a mix up!" when he had died from cardiac arrest.

The weirdest thing was every dream I'd have with him in was like this, and me and all 3 of my sisters all found ourselves waking up at around the same time (roughly about 4am) for a couple of months after he passed away.
>>
A few days before my father had died, and before I knew about it, I had a dream where he and a much younger I were holding hands and walking off into the sunset. I think this was a Friday. Monday rolls around and I find out he passed (landlord found him, heart attack in his sleep).

I dunno, man. I like to think he passed Saturday morning and that he came into my dreams to say goodbye.
>>
After my grandma died a few years ago i had a very vivid dream of walking down the stairs of my house i lived in at the time to my grandma and my grandpa who passed away prior sitting at the dinner table.

It was a very short dream and almost nightmareish in the way it felt.

I still look back on it positively though as I got to have final words with both of them.
>>
>>17213495
Yeah, my great grandfather, when I was a kid. He was always a pretty cool guy.
>>
>>17213495

No. :(

Which is really sad, because most of my family is dead...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.