[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen this film? Is it true that if you smoke DMT you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 1014x1345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 1014x1345
Has anyone seen this film? Is it true that if you smoke DMT you're unable to go to heaven?

Also: MKULTRA

>discuss
>>
so true. my cousin Dominic told me.
>>
File: 1371259198334.jpg (392 KB, 905x738) Image search: [Google]
1371259198334.jpg
392 KB, 905x738
>>17212559
It was good for about 40-50 minutes, then it turned to shit. Great idea for a movie, bad execution - also, ending was anticlimactic as hell

DMT stuff you're asking about - as far as I know - using chemical stimulants does not have anything to do with your "salvation".
>>
>>17212559
I don't know if it's true, but I have wondered that myself, because dmz is often claimed to be the cause of ones soul crossing over after death I've wondered what happens if you've build up a tolerance like many smokers report.
>>
>>17212579
Fuck cousin dominic, he's a little faggot.
>>
88 KB JPG
>An Israeli researcher is claiming in a study published this week the prophet may have been stoned when he set the Ten Commandments in stone.

>Writing in the Time and Mind journal of philosophy, he says concoctions based on the bark of the acacia tree, frequently mentioned in the Old Testament, contain the same molecules as those found in plants from which the powerful Amazonian hallucinogenic brew ayahuasca is prepared.

>Moses was probably also on mind-altering drugs when he saw the "burning bush", suggested Shanon, who admitted to dabbling with such substances.

>Speaking of his own experience of ayahuasca during a religious ceremony in Brazil's Amazon forest in 1991, he said: "I experienced visions that had spiritual-religious connotations."

Moses did DMT and it's mentioned in the Bible, so they probably got the idea of heaven on DMT

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-525993%2FMoses-high-hallucinogenic-drug-received-Ten-Commandments-claims-academic.html
>>
If you can find heaven here, you'll find it anywhere.
If you think this is hell, it is.

Anything else and it's putting too much on external when the soul is an internal intimate thing that is only connected through your fleshy conduit.
>>
>>17212559

Heaven is not a place.
It's a state of mind.
>>
>>17212559
What is this "you" you're talking about that's gonna go to heaven?
>>
Movie started off splendidly! Ending was very uneventful. Filming wasn't great (there was a scene where she was lying on the floor dead, but if you looked close, you could see her lightly breathing).
>>
>>17212559
Short answer, yes. But you have to make sure to take ten times the natural dosage.
>>
>>17216434
Whats the long answer?
>>
My experience w/DMT were bizarre and reminded me most of lucid dreaming. I was able to see auras of people, which I thought was neat since I never believed in that crap. Now.. MKULTRA. It's indeed real. Scary huh? Using torture you can break a humans mind by causing ego death. Then using scopolamine and hypnosis like programming, you can make that human do anything you want. It's not 100% perfect, and people who have had early age traumatic experiences are more malleable/susceptible to the programming. Also, scopolamine causes amnesia like effects, so the person won't remember almost anything. This is how sleeper assassins are made. You program them with a key phrase or word that when said will cause them to carry out actions you also programmed. Works best if you drug them again with scopolamine before presenting the key. Otherwise their ego may manipulate their behavior and fuck things up.
>>
Also, DMT.. It's very odd. I've had some strange trips. One of which, I met a strange praying mantis creature that showed me a portal that led me to traumatic memories from my childhood. The memories played like a 1st person scene from a movie. There I was able to analyze what it was I was seeing/what happened. Very strange experience.
>>
>>17217558
Every time I read wacky/surreal trip stories like these I wonder just how much of it is actually true and not just some 'embellishments' people create to make their stories more entertaining or otherwise appealing,

Guess I'll never know until I risk it and actually do some DMT huh
>>
>if you smoke dmt you won't go to heaven

I'm done with this fucking board
>>
>>17213553
>b-but muh magickul drug
>>
>>17217565
Mine have definitely been pretty wild, but I've never had experiences with elves operating machinery and crazy visuals like I usually read about. Everything kinda looks like stained glass mixed with oil paint, but still reality. Then my vision goes and everything turns black and the trip is more in my head/thoughts, rather than crazy visuals and things happening and otherworldly beings. It's definitely subjective, though. I hope to experience something like those stories someday, aha.
>>
>>17213553
>using chemical stimulants does not have anything to do with your "salvation".
You're always on chemical stimulants
They always have everything to do with it
It's just a more complex causal relationship than "smoke x receive y"
>>
>>17214757
A state of mind contingent upon the place that breeds it and the consciousness it is bred into
>>
>>17212559

> smoke DMT you're unable to go to heaven?

can you please remove yourself from Earth? thanks.
>>
File: peopleblankie.gif (2 MB, 390x245) Image search: [Google]
peopleblankie.gif
2 MB, 390x245
>>17216503
Long answer, yeeeessss. Buuuut yooouuu haaavee tooo maaake suuure tooo taaake teeen tiiimeesss theeee naaaatuuuraaaal doooosaaaage
>>
This movie was such a damn waste.

Excellent idea behind it, had the budget to pull off decent effects, had a likable cast. It should have worked and been a serviceable film. But it wasn't. A lot of the effects sucked dick, the plot, while promising early on in the film, degenerated into a generic mess bu the second half and the gotcha! ending really left a bad taste in my mouth.

I was so pissed that this fell through, because watching the trailer I got pretty hype. Sat through the damn thing twice, though, hoping that it would be better than I remembered it the first go-round and was pissed by the end.

Wouldn't really recommend it. Love, love, love the concept behind it, though. They could have really gone places with the bringing people back from the dead/DMT shit. Could have been a great "WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE?" horror flick, or could have incorporated more esoteric themes instead of just reaching for the low-hanging conventional fruit.

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>>17219781
cool. though about the machine elves my understanding they aren' called that for or known for mechanical stuff, but rather were referred to as a descriptor from appearing metallic. then again DMT is still something to cross off on my bucket list for mind expanding substances ( only done mushrooms and salvia so far a bit and only one weak-ass hit of LSD ).
>>17213918
i've heard of that before actually. so i can vouch this is a legit theory.
one odd thing i've been thinking of lately that may be related: in the story of genesis the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.... ummmm...
no matter how one looks at it from the most symbolic to metaphorical to literal interpretation what that was that particular archetypal fruit would classify in every way as a Mind Altering Plant or Mind Altering Substance. paraphrase of their first words after? " Why are we naked? "
ever wonder if the material universe as we know it is just a drug trip being shared by spirits who were lured in from its appeal as an altered state of consciousness? and that slavation is just waking up back home in a more perfect place? :3
>>
>>17217719
Good. Because if you can't see the meaning behind the words, or take the time to read what OP is saying, then you're no use to us.
>>
File: chairs.webm (3 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
chairs.webm
3 MB, 500x240
>>17221611
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.