[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Usually a lurker but I had a bizarre occurrence today. While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-16-40-17-1.png (578 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-16-40-17-1.png
578 KB, 1080x1080
Usually a lurker but I had a bizarre occurrence today. While laying in bed I noticed this shadow on my ceiling that seemed to cross every now and again, looking like it was walking. I decided to pull out my phone and start recording in hopes of seeing it again. I lucked out. You can definitely see swinging arms and legs. The orange light you see off to the right is the sun coming through the orange that's on the blanket covering my window. The white light is the daylight coming though. Anyone have any explanations? I live on ground level, and this shadow, even if it were coming in through the window doesn't make sense as that window faces my back yard, and no one was out there pacing. Here's video.

https://youtu.be/eVHMUtWFYbE
>>
dude if youre near a road, thats the cars shadow, it happens in my room too and it used to scare the shit out of me but i figured it out. youre not being haunted/hunted m8
>>
>>17210107
You're just mind playing ticks with you.

ignore it.
>>
>>17210107
OP's got ayy lmao infestation someone call masterchief
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.