[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I thought I'd post this here because psychedelics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15
File: 1365450471_DMT.jpg (125 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1365450471_DMT.jpg
125 KB, 1000x750
Hey /x/ I thought I'd post this here because psychedelics seem paranormal.
I just got some DMT and I don't know what to do. I took 20mg in the dark and saw a lot of patterns. Not sure what a "breakthrough" experience is suppose to be though.

I have "jimjam" or as some people say "jungle spice" which is not n,n,DMT. (pure crystal)
Do you guys know the difference between nn,dmt, jimjam, and changa?
Also, have you guys realize how easy it is to snap out of a trip? I just have to stand up, turn on the lights, and walk around and it's like the trip never happens, only if i sit still and "let" it happen. wtf is up with that?
>>
Haven't broke through yet, first trip was a taste and the second trip i got to the portal and slowly floated back to my body. Closed eyes and stillness worked out for me.
>>
>>17209766
>floated back to my body
lol you sure you didn't breakthrough?
I only saw patterns spinning clockwise then contorting and going counterclockwise
Do you know the type you smoked? was it pure crystal?
>>
>>17209756
>psychedelics seem paranormal
They aren't.
>[...]I don't know what to do.
Take a heroic dose.
>jungle spice
Just another stoner myth.
>Do you guys know the difference between nn,dmt, jimjam, and changa?
Marketing
>wtf is up with that?
You are not talking enough, you poseur.

This shit isn't supernatural. The things you see are in your head. Taking massive doses won't bring you enlightenment. Not paranormal, but the mods probably wont kill the thread.
>>
File: atheistskillyourselves.jpg (275 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
atheistskillyourselves.jpg
275 KB, 600x600
>>17209789
>materialist detected

Why the fuck do you even come to /x/? Just to give yourself a false sense of superiority to everyone else? Take your shit tier opinions somewhere else faggot.
>>
>>17209789
Psychedelics are used for "spiritual journeys" so the mods aren't going to delete this. Not on this board.

>take a heroic dose
>just another stoner myth
>marketing
You sound like you're 12.
I don't even know why you brought up enlightenment. It's completely irrelevant to what i posted.
>>
>>17209789
>Implying that psychedelics can't be spiritual or at least an interesting experience
>Implying science can explain them
>Implying what you see is "in your head"
just gtfo please
>>
>>17209803
>MATERIALISM IN MUH SAFEPSACE REEEEEEEEE
1/10 desu senpai

>>17209807
>all this projecting
You just made the connection between spiritual journeys and enlightenment, but then you go on to call me a kid and claim my post is irrelevant.
>>
>>17209822
>Implying that psychedelics can't be spiritual or at least an interesting experience
Not paranormal
>Implying science can explain them
Form constants, read a book you illiterate stoner.
>Implying what you see is "in your head"
Considering you don't know what form constants are, it is no surprise that you don't understand the image processing systems of the brain.
>>
>>17209756

>>17209789
> marketing
incorrect idiot

Changa is smoked nn-dmt mixed with an herbal maoi which greatly pollinates and changes the effects.
OP What ever you do don't confuse nn-dmt and 5meo-dmt. They are completely different drugs with very different effects. 5meo-dmt is still a rewarding drug but just keep in mind that it feels closer to salvia than nn-dmt. It is also allot more potent so make sure you have a good mg scale.
>>
>>17209824
I just said that because you thought psychedelics weren't /x/ related.

Your post was irrelevant because you didn't build on discussion. You just said "do a big dose broo It's teh best mannnnne"
You also think jungle spice is a "stoner myth" lol
>>
>>17209842
I only have a $20 scale but it works fine
isn't 5meo-dmt from frog venom? With no visuals and only body high/mind trips? have you done it?
>>
>>17209842
>POLLINATES
Your not even using that word correctly, and you have the audacity to call others idiots?

>>17209851
>[...]psychedelics weren't /x/ related.
They aren't. Unless you also consider Abilify /x/ related.
>[...]didn't build on discussion.
Oh but I did, I just presented a side of the discussion you didn't want to hear. Having a discussion isn't about making sure everyone's opinions are homogeneous. You can claim I didn't build on the conversation, but you keep responding because we are indeed on topic.

> "do a big dose broo It's teh best mannnnne"
I never said that.
>[...]jungle spice is a "stoner myth" lol
Others in the psychedelic community (notice, not paranormal community) also it is a stoner myth, or more recently a mislabeled application of a name that was once truly a stoner myth and has now been appropriated to sell a certain preparation.

That is just marketing. Folks trying to get you to buy a product by using an illusive name that sounds cool to bored folks.
>>
>>17209873
Jungle spice is another word for Jimjam. I've personally used it. It exists. It just has more alkaloids then nn,dmt.
You're just mad that mods don't delete psychedelic threads, that's why you keep shitposting.
>marketing
If only you knew how ignorant you sound. Try 5meodmt then nn,dmt and try saying "muh marketing"
>>
File: 1446797624003.png (39 KB, 633x973) Image search: [Google]
1446797624003.png
39 KB, 633x973
(1/2)

I have smoked DMT and though I did not completely leave my body, I would say I had a breakthrough experience. I went to the woods behind my uni and climbed down a small rock ledge where I faced a wooded valley and could not be seen from behind.

Because I do not have a pipe or vaporizer, I mixed in DMT with weed and rolled that into a joint. After a few long draws I began hearing ringing in my ears and lost the ability to move, entering in the DMT sensorium. At first I thought I was dying, but this feeling soon passed.

I had my eyes open most of the time, and saw geometric patterns superimposed onto my sight and massive beams of light shooting into space from earth to the stars (I was outside). Later, I saw a dense forest of pixelated columns or trees, in which small geometric elf-like figures were watching me. These, I suppose, were the machine elves, though I am inclined to believe they were manifested from subconscious suggestions from accounts I have read of other DMT users.

The only thing I was able to move were my eyes. Looking down at my body, I saw tendrils of light encasing it. I presumed this was my life force, which bound me to the corporeal world.
>>
File: 1451985456905.png (2 MB, 1920x2450) Image search: [Google]
1451985456905.png
2 MB, 1920x2450
>>17209915
(2/2)

As the intensity of the visuals began to fade, I checked my phone, which showed only 25 minutes had passed, though it felt like hours. I lay supine for another hour, as I was filled with paranoid fear of people in the woods behind me, and the terror of an unknown horrific entity waiting for me to emerge out of my rocky hollow. Eventually I walked back, still feeling high but more mellow.

The later parts I believe are a result of the marijuana. I know that smoking weed always ruins my LSD trips, making me feel paranoid and dumb. I actually have a huge disdain for weed, but it was the most viable delivery method I had available to me.

Overall, I enjoyed the experience very much, and bought another 125 g to smoke again. I'm dubious as to whether the experience was paranormal or not, but I did feel at times some spiritual connection with the "plane" I was breaking into. Hopefully I can find a better method so I may break through entirely, and find out how much of the experience is brain chemistry and how much is mystic.
>>
>>17209915
Interesting! I've read/heard a lot about seeing elf-like beings during trips but didn't during mine. I was kinda hoping I would. Ha.
>>
>>17209911
Your lack of reading comprehension is not astounding, I wish it was, but it isn't. What I typed said that yes, it is a different preparation, but the name was appropriated from a myth that existed before that preparation existed.

>You're just mad that mods don't delete psychedelic threads,
If I was made, I would be spouting memes like you. Instead I take the time to make a thoughtful counterpoint or two, and continue to relax.
>shitposting
As I had said earlier, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are shitposting. This is not your safespace, this is 4chan. You can and will be ridiculed for all things.

Maybe you should concentrate more on your studies than your drug habit. Perhaps at that point you could comprehend others in a way that doesn't make you seem like a whiney little millenial who cant handle a minor disagreement.
>>
>>17209873
You know it was a careless typo and I meant to say potentates; don't be a smart ass.

>>17209868
Certain toads contain 5meo-dmt but they also have bufotenin(an inferior dirty psych) and various toxic chemical. It can have profound cevs but no oevs.
Once I mixed nn-dmt and 5meo-dmt. I was listening to some African tribal music. There were a bunch of rings spinning around me in the formation of a gyroscope. I couldn't actually see them but could sense their presence and knew they were there.
>>
>>17209915
>ringing in ears and ability to move
haha yeah I get the ringing a lot at the end. It almost sounds like a dubstep song getting ready to drop but never does.
Was it orangish or pure crystals?
>>
>>17209756
I'm familiar with DMT and it's combinations, but never heard this term.
According to :
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Jungle_Spice
It's a whole-extract of mimosa bark. So it will contain N-N-DMT and various other alkaloids.

Since it contains DMT at least some of the effects will come with that. Combining DMT with MAOI's will make the oral ROA possible. Smoking DMT with an MAOI or after taking an MAOI will double the length of the experience (in my own experience, how long it increases it varies on the doses and the person).

DMT trips are real strong, if you're able to move around on N-N-DMT at all it's a low dose, which seems to be the goal of jungle spice according to the link I posted.
>>
>>17209948
slightly yellow, off-white
>>
>>17209940
>I don't know what dmt is but I'm going to shitpost because I'm bored. Muh different opinions.
ftfy
>>
>>17209942
>po·ten·tate
>ˈpōtnˌtāt
>noun
>plural noun: potentates
>a monarch or ruler, especially an autocratic one.
You call me an idiot, then tell me not to be a smart ass... and you can't even backpedal correctly? Please.

That sentence needs more than a single word changed to elucidate that particular thought. Anyone who trust you for knowledge of chemistry or ethnobotany should seriously reconsider.

>>17209953
>MUH SAFESPACE
How adorable.
>>
>>17209950
From my understanding jungle spice is more pressure feeling on your body with more patterns. But nn-dmt (ive never done it) supposedly gives a great body high with different visuals.
jungle spice (jimjam) is mixed with all the alkaloids from the plants (which are also psycho active) whereas nn-dmt is pure crystal, without the alkaloids. It seems that jimjam is more popular than nn-dmt, at least in my region.
>>
>>17209756
50-100mg is what I've heard you need
>>
DMT from the streets is weak as fuck. Ayahuasca is the real deal
>>
>>17209982
I heard it's pretty subjective. With people breaking through with as low as 20mg. I think it's a lot easier to break through in the dark than in light.
That's why I'd like to know if anyone could actually explain what a breakthrough is. Is it simply seeing patterns? or is there more?
>>
>>17209991
Yeah, but it requires actual effort and personal sacrifice instead of smoking it like hispter trash while you listen to Icaros on youtube in your air-conditioned flat.

>like I don't fucking know...
>>
>>17209977
The true goal of N-N-DMT is what they call a "breakthrough dose". That's a dose high enough that it rapidly causes ego death and complete dissociation from the outside world while causing very strong hallucinations and time distortion.
People like to smoke it because it doesn't need an MAOI, it kicks in in 5-10 seconds (often describes as being "catapulted into another universe" or similar terms), and it's easy to hit the breakthrough dose.
The downside to smoking it is that it really, really hurts to hold the smoke in. It can be difficult for some people to hold it in the 30 seconds required.
>>
>>17210009

Why does it hurt? Curious non-smoker straight edge retard here.
>>
>>17210009
I'm not sure what ego death is.
Are you actually suppose to hold for 30 seconds? I thought you were suppose to smoke it all within a minute or less.
>>
>>17210009
Yeah! The smoke feels so rough on your lungs. It's painful. I remember saying to my friend "I think there's knives in my lungs!" As soon as I exhale the pain goes away and I'm catapulted into the trip, but those moments of discomfort before exhalation are gnarly.
>>
File: 1417368205248.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1417368205248.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
How are you using it op? I heard smoking it like you would me.th is ideal to get a full affect. I would use my oil rig and it worked just fine. Topping dmt on a bowl of weed is OK but you are wasting a lot and a "break thru" is less likely.
>>
>>17209756
Make sure you don't touch the flame to the nn-dmt. That will destroy it before it enters your lungs.
Try using a meth pipe; you can get them for like $3 at head shops. You could also try sandwiching in between some inert herbs like basil or mint leaf and hover the flame above the top of the herb. I don't like mixing weed with nn-dmt since it clouds the effects too much.
>>
>>17210032
sandwich method in between tea. I did it through a vaporizer once but it didn't seem to be stronger when i used the same mg. (30)
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 749x104) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 749x104
>>17210024
>POTENTATES
To quote a Jay-Z lyric:
Go read a book you illiterate son of a bitch, and step up yo vocab.

>>17210027
Ego death is where you forget your an individuated entity. Cranial trauma can also cause it on a permanent basis. You essentially cease to internalize things, or to say it a better way; you cease to recognize the boundaries between you and the rest of reality.

>hold the smoke for 30 seconds
Stoner myth. You will always find people who say that if you hold it in, you will get a better hit. They say that about everything from cannabis to crack. Truth is, smoking any substance makes it impractical to get an accurate dosage.

This is why edibles or drops are so popular in the medical marijuana community. Accurate dosage is essential.

>>17210028
Free-basing is a bitch.
>>
>>17210018
Not sure why it hurts more than something like tobacco or weed, but it hurts a lot worse.
>>17210027
Yes, DMT takes a little bit longer than other chemicals to absorb through the lung tissues. 30 seconds is the usual recommendation to hold it in. If you want to do a second hit, take it immediately afterwards. If you took a correct dose it will be difficult to hold in the second hit because you'll already be starting to hallucinate really strongly.
>>
>>17210116
Tobacco and good quality marijuana is cured. This process makes the final product more smooth in flavor. Also, the final product has lower heat requirements to release it from the plant matter.

Most likely the reason the DMT is harsh is because the powder has to be "smoked" at a higher heat to release the valuable compounds from processed powder which could contain any unknown amounts of organic and inorganic compounds. Notice how they get poor results from a vaporizer? Vaporizers get plant matter hot enough to release their remaining water vapor with all the compounds one could want, while leaving the dry desiccated remains of said plant matter un-burnt.

Vaporizers are obviously not hot enough to release desirable amounts of hallucinogens from the powder.
>>
>>17210116
>DMT takes a little bit longer than other chemicals to absorb through the lung tissues
>has absolutely nothing to back this up
>tells lies that fly in the face of biology
Your not a doctor, but you play one on 4chan.
>>
File: 1393360674203.gif (294 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1393360674203.gif
294 KB, 500x352
>>17210060
A meth pipe is the worst way to vaporize dmt ffs..stop giving people shit advice's.
>>
File: 1420462052206.png (66 KB, 288x410) Image search: [Google]
1420462052206.png
66 KB, 288x410
>>17210157
How old are you..12? Jesus Christ.

DMT should be VAPORIZED, heat destroys dmt, and the best way to vaporize DMT is with a GVG.
FFS..learn something about the subject and than comment on it.
>>
>>17209842
You'll die if you take that stuff.
>>
>>17210231
>>17210203
>>17210168
>>17210157
since you guys seem to know a little about the subject can you answer me this:
How much more to dmt (specifically jimjam extract) is there than just patterns? When i do it i sit completely still, see patterns, hearing is distorted. I get the ringing when i'm coming down. Does this sound like a low dose experience? sometimes the patterns are the same when eyes are open/closed, sometimes it changes.
>>
>>17209942
5me is not enough to make you Hal and to much to make you just high
>>
>>17210298
Patterns are just the start. You need to take more. Increase your dosage, you will know when its enough..
..and make a infused leaf (melt that dmt in alcohol and infuse it in leaves..weed, mulein, mint..whatever)
>>
>>17210335
this.
try to make a joint, worked for us and helps with the taste, glassbulb shit tastes fucky
>>
>>17210335
Well what happens after patterns?
>>
>>17210203
Although using a $600 volcano vape would be the preferred way, you can really use any method of vaporizing.
I've used a ghetto as fuck water bottle and foil rig and it worked just fine.

Ya fuck
>>
>>17210168
There's no studies about DMT lung absorption time. The ban on psychedelic studies prohibited it and there's not been much done on it since.
Since you seem to think I'm wrong, which I'm basing off of user reports and personal experience, if you can find anything to the contrary I don't see a reason to believe you're right. While there's no clinical data on it's lung absorption time there's plenty of user-reviews on it, which is at least some evidence. It can't give you a 100% accurate way to gauge it, but it's better than going off of no data like you seem to be doing.
>>
>>17210385
google dmt nexus
>>
File: vaporgenie-glass.jpg (44 KB, 1000x699) Image search: [Google]
vaporgenie-glass.jpg
44 KB, 1000x699
>>17210392
The best tool is the glass Vapor Genie with a chore boy scrub in it.
>>
>>17210401
Yeah i was on there before i posted this. Couldn't find an answer on there. same here. It's like people don't know or wont tell...
>>
>>17210432

First steps in Hyperspace
dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=topics&f=46
>>
>>17210231
>FFS..learn
Learn to use an ellipsis, you type like a twelve year old you fucking stoner myth spouting hippie manchild.
>>
File: 1418576880269.jpg (101 KB, 820x811) Image search: [Google]
1418576880269.jpg
101 KB, 820x811
>>17210432
>dmt nexus
> It's like people don't know

..yeah, a community dedicated to dmt doesn't know anything about it
Maybe the problem is that you are one lazy fuck to look for it..
>>
>>17209789
>>17209789
Why is it on high doses of DMT and psilocybin, people make contact with alien beings, but not on any other psychedelics? DMT and Psilocybin are alien DNA sent to us millions and millions of years ago because FTL travel is impossible so they just bombed out their spores in every which way to meet other intelligent life.
>>
>>17210487
another person who refuses to explain what comes after patterns
>>
>>17210506
They told you where you can find your answers.
Don't be a lazy manchild.
>>
>>17210487
https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_info1.shtml
This has better descriptions and this site isn't even dedicated to dmt lol. lrn2research.
>>
File: 1389563021615.jpg (99 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1389563021615.jpg
99 KB, 500x341
>>17210526
No, it has less descriptions than the dmt nexus forums.

>lrn2research
You`r one trendy little cunt, aren't you
>>
>>17210519
They googled dmt and clicked the first link. I'm not reading every experience about "omg so scury" I want to know what happens objectively. as I posted here:
>>17210526
I'm also talking specifically about jimjam but you guys only care about making one line zingers of "lol op so lazy". You clearly have no insight to this topic and have never done this substance.
>>
>>17210393
What's wrong with the studies they did? It's a psychedelic why would it change?
>>
>>17210536
lol alright well then copy/paste this "better description"' than the one erowid gave.
Guarentree you wont reply.
>>
>>17210544
Most people have without knowing it
>>
>>17210536
>you're one trendy little cunt
Wow, a hipster pretending to know about dmt even though it's clear he has never tried it. How original.
>>
File: 1452540069004.jpg (26 KB, 487x343) Image search: [Google]
1452540069004.jpg
26 KB, 487x343
>>17210502
There's actually a lot of people that think mushrooms and all fungus are not indigenous to earth. Also, i think people have contacted entities on DXM.
DMT on the other hand is in all mammals so i doubt aliens did it. Which is probably what this guy is talking about:
>>17210569
>>
What's a jimjam?
>>
>>17210648
It's just when you keep all the extracts from the dmt base plants (more alkaloids are psycho active than just dmt in these plants) Whereas pure dmt filters out everything else besides the crystals.
so jimjam is dmt with all the other natural alkaloids is what I'm trying to say.
>>
>>17209789
When will /pol/ get out of here?
>>
>>17210667
I started this thread and I'm from /pol/
We're not all that ignorant.
>>
>>17210667
You people constantly crying that anyone who disagrees with you is pol are the worst cancer of this site.
>>
I suggest using a chillum, completely obstruct the tiny hole in the end of it using wire mesh, like that found in Brillo pads used to clean dishes. Then put a large portion of mesh inside(where u usually put pot or what ever your gonna smoke.) be sure to clean and burn the mesh before doing any of this. The stuff usually has cleaning chemicals on it! Then... Add your dmt into the end of the chillum with your wire mesh ball, light it up, and go for a ride. Also! Try wearing a hoodie with the hood on snug. I feel like it grounds me, keeps me from feeling like I'm flying out the top of my head. I get more intense visual hallucinations, but it doesn't give me the breakthrough people talk about. For me, my breakthrough led me to a pure white room with a large glowing golden orb with white lettering swirling about it, I then regressed to a black room with thousands of moving crystal like objects, all different colors, shapes, moving seemlessly in the 4th dimension. It was beautiful. Then I regressed further to see a giant green silvery wall, that seemed like some kind of membrane. With a hoodie though, my room danced. Large bold lines appeared, making all sorts of colorful shapes and patterns. Posters came to life, animals in the poster walked around the room, my friend turned into a 4 eyed 2 mouthed snake, but for my other friend, I saw a gold aura around him. Lol he looked perfectly fine. It was weird, and when my snake friend took it. He said I had a baby blue aura, and the tiniest halo above my head, but when I put on my Russian furry hat, I became a bear.
>>
Now, when I was on lsd and I smoked dmt, it was.. Indescribable. I flew out the top of my head, all I heard were noises that sounded electrical in nature. I entered a room, filled with vibrant bold lines, reminded me of those emergency broadcast tv messages. It felt like dejavu. Like I had been there before, and then this praying mantis looking thing appeared and asked me if I would like to see a portal. I accepted, my snake friend was with me at the time and he said I opened my eyes, told him to hold on to what appeared to be nothing, and then I slumped back in my couch and fell asleep again. The portal showed my some weird stuff.. Pieces of my past, like I was there to monitor what happened and try to better understand. Needless to say, it was fugged up. Very traumatic stuff from my childhood
>>
>>17211273
Says the /pol/lutant.
>>
>>17210544
>psychedelics
>objectivity

pick one
>>
>>17210231
Not on topic but Dorohedoro is rad.
>>
>tfw you will never score psychedelics
>>
OP, you will know a breakthrough when it happens. What you did was just a trip. I'm not sure how you're smoking. But you definitely need a lot more.

A couple things to keep in mind. If flame touches the DMT, it will destroy it. DMT is combustible. For that reason, smoking from a bong is incredibly inefficient. And the videos you see of people 'tripping' are much like your trip where you enter a sort of woozy doozy.

A breakthrough will feel like you fell in a hole. You will literally go blind, lose all feeling of your body, and wonder if you are dead as you spiral into another dimension. You will then awake in some place, and you will attempt to get answers and maybe you'll see some beings, maybe not. And then you'll go on some adventure for a while to the point you will wonder if you will return to normal. You will feel stuck and that will scare you. You will have an internal dialogue of what reality actually is and eventually you'll regain some feeling in your body. After a bit you'll regain some of your vision, you will still be blind, but not black blind. Everything will just be blurry as fuck and having that sort of exploding effect as if you pressed your fists against your eyes really hard and let go.

After that, and this is really cool. You will literally watch your body regrow. You will see maybe halfway down your arm and the rest of it will be too blurry to see. Literally seethrough.

After you are completely rebuilt, your body will not settle on a form so you might see scales, feathers, really long nails, etc. Eventually that will settle too.

Now, you will have the mood and color phase. You might be really excited, because DMT just dumped a bit of seretonin into your system. Unless you are someone of high anxiety, then a DMT trip might have just scared the shit out of you and you are wondering why you just pissed yourself.

Anyways, its the best drug out there by miles.
>>
I think Breakthrough only happens from the 100mg range onward. You really can't overdose. So just take the fattest hit you can. And if you don't immediately breakthrough when you exhale. Take another.
>>
File: 1452096735469.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
1452096735469.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>17209803
>just to give yourself a false sense of superiority ?
That's what you buncha druggies are doing right now. All drugs can do is help widen one's eye, not open it. DMT is a new age meme, a false key to doors that aren't even locked. It's everywhere on all medias and it's getting sold as TEH DRUG of the mind. Now I don't think a product which is THAT present on the medias could possibly be the key to enlightenment, as enlightenment drives people away from society.
>>
>>17212832
>you will [insert my trip experience here]

Literally every single thread on the subject.
>>
>>17212712
>what is the deepweb
>>
Hey OP, you took a pussy hit (sorry I had to tell you). A breakthrough occurs at 65mg and that's the only thing worth doing. So get 65mg of dmt and get yourself a crack pipe, that's the easiest way to smoke it. Then light the glass and take one biiiiiiiiig hit and hold it as you light it again and take another two quick hits. Then sit back and close your eyes, make sure you have no lights on and some nice calming music playing and you will have the universe unlocked to you.
>>
Doesn't DMT disprove any notion or possibility of an after life? I mean if our brains produce it and we prove that that is what happens to our brains when we die, then isn't that solid proof against an after life? [spoiler]I hope not... I want to believe /x/ [/spoiler]
>>
>>17210392
Can you sandwich it between layers of weed in a pax 2 vaporizer?
>>
>>17211499
That all sounds amazing man
>>
>>17212832
Do you know at what temperature dmt evaporates?
>>
File: 1421483420239.gif (304 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1421483420239.gif
304 KB, 500x375
>>17213196
Yes.
>>
>>17213179
no, it just proves that isn't what happens to our brains when we die.
>>
I went to peru and did ayahuasca. I communicated with the plant spirit inside mother ayahuasca. She is definitely an intelligent conciousness. I also entered the spirit world which blew my mind.
>>
>>17212832
OP here
>blind
Are you talking about n,n-dmt? I only have jimjam. And with jimjam it's like a pattern roller coaster.
Thanks for the tip, though. Now when I do a larger dose i wont freak out if i go blind for a while. Even though that's probably not great for your body.
>>
>>17213136

>DMT
>All over the media

Aside from a documentary or two on Netflix the MAJORITY of people, even the majority of drug users, have never heard of DMT.
>>
File: CKPVTO2WgAALR45.jpg (24 KB, 306x600) Image search: [Google]
CKPVTO2WgAALR45.jpg
24 KB, 306x600
>For the n00bs
Terence McKenna - On DMT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9WPoRB0-uM
>>
>An Israeli researcher is claiming in a study published this week the prophet may have been stoned when he set the Ten Commandments in stone.

>Writing in the Time and Mind journal of philosophy, he says concoctions based on the bark of the acacia tree, frequently mentioned in the Old Testament, contain the same molecules as those found in plants from which the powerful Amazonian hallucinogenic brew ayahuasca is prepared.

>Moses was probably also on mind-altering drugs when he saw the "burning bush", suggested Shanon, who admitted to dabbling with such substances.

>Speaking of his own experience of ayahuasca during a religious ceremony in Brazil's Amazon forest in 1991, he said: "I experienced visions that had spiritual-religious connotations."

What do you think of Moses tripping on DMT?

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-525993%2FMoses-high-hallucinogenic-drug-received-Ten-Commandments-claims-academic.html
>>
>>17213136
stfu about your stupid "enlightenment"
Go do yoga, faggot.
>>
>>17213928
Just because the plant was around doesn't mean he knew what it was.
Some people think that dmt can unload randomly in your mind causing you to trip. It's a theory to people who think they got abducted by aliens. Because on dmt you see entities or alien like beings who talk telepathy with you.
Kind of an interesting theory.
>>
>>17211499
haha thanks for the advice. Something i've noticed with dmt though is that i wont trip if I'm with other people. I just wont let it happen or something. if i smoke 30-40mg i should go through a fractal roller coaster, but around people it loses all its magic.

I really do hate being that out of it when I'm around other people. That may be it.
>>
>>17212212
shrooms can be objectively described differently than lsd. Yeah everyone on lsd has a subjective experience but It's still generally the same.
>>
>>17213928
I highly doubt Mosses was doing dmt let alone him or his people knowing how to prepare it.

If he was doing anything it was most likely datura judging by the schizophrenic delusions he was having.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.