[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your opinion on this man, /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: mqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 320x180
Give me your opinion on this man, /x/
>>
Quality shopp there
>>
>>17208807
Bill Hicks ? They cured his cancer and now he's paying his debt as Alex Jones. He's giving you some insight into how things really work but with a lot of disinformation - to turn your attention from really important matters. And he's doing a marvelous job.

Also I can see he's enjoying his new role no less than the previous one.
>>
>>17208807
Jeffrey Grupp said he was disappointed in discovering Alex Jones though lesser of his audience and was putting up a front for popularity and sales.

A lot of protesters hate how he tried to take over their organized protests.

He's a gatekeeper, in my opinion and that of many others.

May do a good job of attracting attention, but tends to skirt some issues.
>>
>>17209754
*thought lesser of his audience
>>
>>17208807
who's he?
>>
I would lick his shithole while jerking him off and he talks about interesting stuff sometimes
>>
>>17208868
This holy shit he claims hes in his 30s but he looks like in his late 40s 50s. Looks like he had plastic surgery, had the same body type as him. Its fucking bill hicks. And no one has mentioned going to high school or meeting him as a young adult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBszZJLkgN4
>>
>>17208807
I don't know much about this man.
I love Bill Hicks, but I've been seeing nutty theories about how he's Alex Jones now.
What exactly does he do?
>>
Why didn't Bohemian Grove silence him yet?
>>
>>17209754
>A lot of protesters hate how he tried to take over their organized protests.

Those are fascinating incidents to me. Some people believe he was just getting a big head and thought showing up would give power to the protest but others so it as him crashing the party. Alex would later claim there was controlled opposition on scene (besides himself) and that was the cause of the commotion.

>>17211379

There are theories that he was either given special access to send a camera in or that they knew footage of the ceremony would be leaked one way or another so they didn't bother trying to remove it from his documentaries.
>>
He's a clear cut high-jacker of the anti-establishment movement and he's not the first or only one active.

One of America's first "third parties" before the Democratic or Republican parties even existed was the anti-masonic party.Keep in mind this was over a hundred years before the term conspiracy theory existed.It was high-jacked to the point it became absorbed into the later whig party.

Another notable example of this is is the John Birch society which Jones has admitted to being a successor to.In the 50s they hijacked the anti-Illuminati/masonic/whatever movement back then and derailed it into an anti-communist movement much to the benefit of the mainstream media.

Jones continues his the john birch societies tradition of high-jacking the anti-establishment movement and reconfiguring it into something that's benefits the establishment,in this case transforming the 9/11 truth movement and pro-second amendment movement into anti-islamic, and therefore pro-war,movement

Notice how he went from admitting that terrorism effects less than 1% of the US population to having dozens of of videos a week screaming about the great ISIS threat the same way the mainstream media does. Seriously every minor thing ISIS or some other islamic group does gets front page media attention.How then is Jones a "rebel" or "anti-establishment" if he blathers on about the same thing mainstream media does.How is someone supposed to be alternative if their just an angrier variant of the mainstream.
>>
>>17208807
Bronfman family, all you need to know really.
>>
>>17211716
That was the only notable thing he ever did. Everything else, all of his insane ramblings, just take away from any credibility he has. Bohemian Grove is so absurd and scary but he talks about Obama poisoning water and stupid shit like that.
>>
Same as Art Bell. He wants money and will say/do anything to get money.
>>
>>17211379
because the footage is fake it was staged and filmed in "hidding" by alex and the director of Man who stare at goats. it´s a scam to make alex popular and it worked.
>>
>>17208807
He is provocateur, he tells the truth in a way that is meant to make people angry, giving you some of the truth without a clear answer on how to solve the problem.
>>
Controlled opposition
>>
>>17213435
this 100 times over
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.