[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at a time when the first place I don't have the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
I'm at a time when the first place I don't have the right to be in my head hurts so bad but I can't even play with my friends and relatives in the morning and it was just about to be the same thing over and over again in the world.
>>
>>17206660
Try again, but with grammar this time.
>>
>>17206664
Sorry. I'm not going anywhere near the border between two countries and international organizations that have been the most important thing in my life and death of the best thing about this one was injured and I don't know what to say
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Sorrowfully, the company is trying not to mention the fact that you are so much better than a year ago today and it will take a picture of me and you can get it together with the new version of this
>>
>>17206667
Say something that actually sounds like it was meant to make sense for once.
>>
>>17206694
You're getting closer, but you need to use actual grammar. Punctuation. Sentences made up of clauses that fit together /rationally/. Don't just type up whatever.
>>
>>17206705
I'll try again. Maybe you can get it right now and I don't think it's funny because the government has said he would not be able to see you soon enough to make it a little bit more like the new version
>>
>>17206714
No, that's still Markov chain semantics. Word glue isn't the way to make sentences.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 170x211) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 170x211
>>17206660
that guy looks like the white snoop dog
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 691x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 691x588
>>17206721
Glue? Like the new year? The same way that you have no clue who they really are? It's literally just made to feel the same as a whole bunch of people
>>
>>17206728
Dogs are the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think it's time for me to be the first
>>
>>17206742
>It's literally just made to feel the same as a whole bunch of people
That's not how celebration works. People all do it at the same time, but each person has their own subjective experiences. You can choose not to attend, or you can attend but be yourself, or you can attend in hopes that you'll be able to practice social interaction beyond yourself. At no point is anyone trying to make anyone feel the same thing or feel the same way about anything.

But no, that has nothing to do with word glue.
>>17206760
Why would dogs have to go back? What would make it reasonable for dogs to go back? What is it that they'd be going back to? Do you consider any of the posters in this thread to be dogs?
>>
>>17206814
Some dogs are so lower than the original version of this year and I don't know what to say.

Celebrations of the day before the end of the year are the only thing that would have been the best
>>
>>17206660
Why use an ancient Opie and Anthony picture?
>>
>>17207046
Explain how much you love someone else to the point of having the best way to get the hang of it
>>
>>17206660
Where is this picture from? I swear to god I know that girl...
>>
>>17207011
>>17207067
Sorry, can't establish that you're worth my time. I'll leave you to your thread.
>>
>>17207090
you've been having a conversation with iOS autofill, douche
>>
>>17207079
You know her name and the rest is the only thing that could make me laugh so hard for the rest of the day
>>
>>17206660
God damn it Tristan
>>
>>17206660
I don't have to do it again and again for me but you can't even see it in my room and my friends are the best thing ever when you have the same thing as a result of the best thing ever.
>>
>>17207687
But, do you think I might be able to get the hang of this before the end of the day or will you be so happy to have the same thing as the first time?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.