[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream space voyage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 440x440
So the other day i fell asleep on the couch, and had this really trippy dream. I dreamt that i was lieing on the floor of my livingroom, and suddenly the roof started to open. It was night, and I could see lots of stars. Suddenly they started coming closer and started to magnify until I could see different planets and galaxies. It was incredibly beautiful and seemed very realistic to me. Then I looked down and realised that my body was levitating a few feet above the floor, and then the dream ended.

What does it mean /x/?
>>
>>17205419
it means that you are a giant faggot
>>
>>17205426

Thank you, based anon for enlightening me.
>>
I've visited the moon,Mars and a twin Earth in my dreams! Next time it happens,try to stay in the dream. Enjoy it. Its a cool experience.
>>
>>17205419

I had a similar experience back in February of 1999. I fell asleep on a couch, it was about 5pm in the evening. I woke up nearly 2 hours later...but my lucid dream felt like I was away for months.

I wasn't levitating, but I felt my body floating through all of the universe. I saw stars, moons, galaxies, nebula clusters, galactic clusters, life on other planets, stars being born, etc.

I'm not doing my experience justice with words.

>I don't think OP is a faggot
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.