[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animals in dreams - interpretations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: White-cat.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
White-cat.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
I had this really vivid and quite bizarre dream last night, in which a white cat came towards me and sat next to my head. It then proceeded to whisper in my ear what sounded like some kind of digital noise. This scared the shit out of me and I woke up screaming. For the rest of the night, I kept sleeping quite poorly, but somehow reminding myself NOT to forget about the white cat, did this whilst still sleeping. The whole thing was just so extremely specific, like as if this cat was really important for some reason.

Anyone got any insights as to what this might mean to me? Also, would love to hear of anything else related to seeing animals in dreams.
>>
>>17204782
>whilst
>insights
Can you try being good at this for once? Please? I mean this tryhardiness is depressing enough as it is but the persistent lack of skill is something else.
>>
op, how do you feel about cats? your subconscious must have realized you're scared of cats and projected a cat to spook you and let you live out your fear of cats.
>>
>>17204782
For some reason I have re-occurring dreams about a large green snake. In the dreams the snake always is in my backyard or living room. I usually am the one trying to catch it and while it has never managed to harm myself, it has bit my mom and niece.
>>
File: IMG_20151220_115256.jpg (661 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151220_115256.jpg
661 KB, 2448x3264
holy shit dude
I hardly remember my dreams, only if I'm woken abruptly while I'm dreaming. Just today, when I woke up, I was dreaming that I had a car with its eyes gouged out, and it apparently couldn't move. But it kept looking in my direction, and it was meowing quite loudly, seemingly desperate. And I distinctly remember thinking, this poor beast is completely ruined, the most merciful thing I could do right now would be to kill it, but somehow I felt an absurd deal of compassion towards it, and couldn't make myself do it, even knowing it would be for the best
>>
If it is a black cat with red eyes that you see in your dream it's is usually on a bed or playing under the sheets, it is a demon. And it represents sex and fornication.
>>
>>17204782
I did dmt the first time with my friend at his house and he has a very grumpy old cat. In this trip I had vivid vison of killing my friend and his friend who was there. And his cat was giant sitting right above talking to me and telling me he hates my friend. Like the cat wanted them dead. This is why cats are considered sacred to Egyptians I guess, they roam in the spiritual realm.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.