[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No satanic shit i am a proud christian has anyone got ways how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Download (2).jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Download (2).jpg
6 KB, 275x183
No satanic shit i am a proud christian

has anyone got ways how i can have an lucid dream the times i have an lucid dream are from 2 - 10 years and i really want one again
>>
lol anon
>>
File: rotting nazarene.png (509 KB, 706x766) Image search: [Google]
rotting nazarene.png
509 KB, 706x766
>>17204768
>has anyone got ways how i can have an lucid dream

Pray to Satan.
>>
>>17204768
>wear a watch
>check watch a lot
>build hella deep habit
>so deep it happens in dreams
>in dream
>check watch
>8 different hour hands
>realize something is fucking up
>take control of dream
>profit???
>>
File: index.jpg (15 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15 KB, 203x249
just ask God in the name of Jesus and believe it is so and it shall be so

i do not think the Lord would turn down that prayer, it sounds like a fun one
>>
They make some sort of led night shades that can flash once you are in REM and remind u that you are dreaming. Never tried. Used to be able to fly around in my dreams and shit when I was a kid.

Now I rarely realize I'm dreaming unless shit gets really scary. For the first time in my life a week or two ago I actually had what I'd consider a night terror and sat up in bed and yelled help. Chuckled to myself and went back to bed.
>>
>>17204806
God would never give someone a lucid dream, it's against the orthodox dogma.
Imagination = banned.

Stop asking God for things, just thank God for everything.
Because regardless you ask or not, regardless you believe or not God gives to everyone what he needs not what he wants.
>>
File: archangel_michael_01.jpg (46 KB, 275x351) Image search: [Google]
archangel_michael_01.jpg
46 KB, 275x351
>>17205155

Don't be ridiculous, this is not part of Orthodox dogma or tradition. Imagination is never banned or discouraged, it is a gift from God. As long as your creative capacities are focused on God and the glorification of him, instead of glorifying your self.

That being said, OP, it is fine to *have* a lucid dream, and even fine to petition God to try and experience one. God often communicates through dreams in Scripture and in the lives of Saints. Ask God to speak to you and experience him through your dreams.

However, if you experience ANYTHING unsettling, oppressive, or demonic, cease immediately and discuss your dreams with your priest.
>>
>>17204768
You dont even know what a lucid dream is so why even bother asking?

>yfw youve never had a lucid dream
>>
>>17205185
You're obviously ignorant about your own faith if you're truely orthodox.

Read the tradition, imagination is not necessary for humans. Before the fall humans had no imagination everything was revealed to them.. imagination is a state Lucifer fell into when he imagined himself above the throne of God.

You should not imagine God...

https://thoughtsintrusive.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/the-imaginative-faculty-fantasy-imagination/

There is alooot you should read... start with the holy fathers you're obviously not aware of anything orthodox preaches.

I see you just post icons, you're no more than an orthodox poser..
>>
>>17204768

Most effective methods available. All free instructions and ebook downloads.

Just don't let Jesus catch you doing it.

http://obe4u.com/
>>
>>17204768
>Proud Christian
>Practices occult

Pick one, faggot.
>>
>>17204768
>proud christian
>>
>>17204768
Renounce God and do this >>17204793
>>
>>17204768
Anon don't lucid dream. I did it once and went into a coma for 5 days. My family was so worried. When I finally woke up we all cried and I promised I would never screw around like that again.
>>
>>17207696
Weak.
>>
>>17207696
Are you serious omg I feel so bad for you
>>
>>17207701
Back to Reddit fag, this is no laughing matter
>>
>>17207710
It is a PATHETIC matter, if you are being truthful.
>>
File: 1439449052082.jpg (213 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439449052082.jpg
213 KB, 1280x1024
Since you're a proud Christian, I have a few questions for you. Why would ol' G-money need a sword in pic related? Also, could god make a burrito so large, even he couldn't eat it? And finally, does it annoy you when people don't capitalize the 'H' in 'He/Him'?
>>
>>17207734
Not god in your pic.
I doubt God eats. I think we cannot comprehend His ways for the rock dillema. No. I don't care what you call Him. Yahweh, God, heavenly Father
>>
>>17207696
what? Was your method hitting your head with a hammer?
>>
>>17207734
That's not god, that's somekind of angel.
>>
I'm not OP, but I was going to post a thread like this anyways. So is it just what >>17204796 said? There's nothing else to doing it?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.