[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit who's still up other than Australians at this point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mdrfov36LH1rq3did.png (145 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdrfov36LH1rq3did.png
145 KB, 500x357
Shit who's still up other than Australians at this point?

Maybe you guys can help me with this.

Not too long after moving to my current apartement I had a weird ass vision.

I saw a women, in her forties smiling at me and right next to her was a figure. He had a black hooded cloak, greenish skin, no nose and he was also smiling.

nothing threaning about this vision. The weirdness and unknown meaning of what I saw is what scares me to this day. I have not seen them since last summer when I burned sage in the apartment.
>>
bump
Halp :(
>>
>>17204505
Cunt it's fuckin 5:51AM, never sleep.
>>
>>17205501
are you going to help me with this, m8?
>>
I think you saw voldemort bruh, check to see if you have a lightning scar.
>>
maybe it was eve and the serpent.
>>
Seriously guys

Has anyone ever seen hooded shadow people and thier faces?

Also I dont think the women standing new to the hooded figure even knew it was right next to her.
>>
>>17207494
I've had a similar experience in dream, except my hooded guy had red skin.
>>
>>17207526
I thought I saw a reptilian...but I don't beleive in that reptile shit. so maybe it was a being similar to indrid cold.
>>
>>17207556
Tell us more about the woman. Was she hot? What was she doing? Did she look like your mom? What were her facial expressions
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.