[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aokigahara - The Sea of Trees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: ahFeZu7.jpg (53 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
ahFeZu7.jpg
53 KB, 500x259
Hey /x/ are there any other documentaries like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgAHP4M84ZE

I like how it is straight-forward, matter of fact, with some historical facts and other information. There isn't annoying editing, attempts to be scary, or excessively trendy quirky bullshit thrown in there. The documentary presents itself.

I enjoy the forgotten, abandoned and unknown. This doc was almost comfy in a way. Are there more like it?
>>
bump would also like
>>
Also bumping for interest. Been a goal of mine to visit there one day
>>
>>17204121
Well I don't know if the subject of the documentary you posted is of particular interest to you but I was reminded of the doc about suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge. It was pretty interesting and from what I remember, isn't really pushy about a message or anything. It presents the stories of several people who threatened/attempted suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge. I seem to recall that it does have actual footage of people jumping off, in case that offends anyone, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhIzXFsYZQc
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.