[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Connections to Criminals/Killers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8
File: olson.header.big.jpg (162 KB, 650x381) Image search: [Google]
olson.header.big.jpg
162 KB, 650x381
Do any of you guys have some kind of connection with famous criminals/serial killers/etc?

For example, I work with the nephew of Clifford Olson. Pretty chill dude. He mentioned his uncle once, but didn't really talk about it in detail.

>pic related
>>
My grandma was murdered by a serial killer. The killer met the "bare requirements" to be titled as a serial killer.
>>
I wad really looking forward to this thread, but it sucks.
>>
My best friend in high school was the nephew of one of the guys that broke out of Alcatraz and was never found. That was 20 years before we were born so he never met him or anything.
>>
>>17202629
>>17203338
So he was the guy on the history channel documentary?
>>
File: toronto-paul-bernardo-cp.jpg (68 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
toronto-paul-bernardo-cp.jpg
68 KB, 620x349
>>17203292
My mother was a prison nurse at Kingston Penitentiary and treated Paul Bernardo once
>>
I share a birthday with John Lennons assassin,Abraham Lincolns assassin,and Sid Vicious. Spooky enough?
>>
OP here, I have another that doesn't match the 'famous' criteria, but I'll share anyway. Three people were recently shot to death in the town I grew up in, and the killer has the same name as I do, only spelled differently. Bonus weird: one of the people killed was the cousin of one of my best friends.
>>
Not a serial killer, but a criminal - I'm related to John Wilkes Booth on my dads side
>>
Ive worked at 3 different hotels as front desk directly in the middle of canada on the trans-canada highway for about 7 years.

Statistically speaking, ive had to deal with a serial killer at some point.
>>
>>17203424
i share a birthday on when john lennon died and others, you faggot. stop killing me.
>>
Ernest Ingenito died the day I was born I guess?
>>
File: 1452408517599.jpg (146 KB, 658x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452408517599.jpg
146 KB, 658x1000
I went to high school with a guy that killed his neighbor last year. One of my good friends went over to smoke some weed a few days after the murder while the body was hidden in a closet off of the room they were in. My friend asked about the smell and the dude blamed it on a litter box... Friend thought about it later and realized you don't keep litter boxes in closed closets. Dude's mom came over for Mother's Day last year, and again asked about the smell, dude made the same excuse about the litter and she took it upon herself to go clean it, thus discovering the body. I'll dig up a link if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17203796
http://www.theoaklandpress.com/general-news/20150716/walled-lake-murder-suspect-to-go-to-trial-in-fall

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/10/06/man-body-closet/73467308/
>>
>>17203796
Damn, that's fucked up
>>
I'm directly related to the grand magistrate during the time of the Salem witch trials. That's something.
>>
>>17203834
Im directly related to Elizabeth Payne,AKA the inspiration for the Scarlet Letter.
>>
My Mums ex bf was Fred Wests cousin.

He was an inventor. He invented the one-twist snooker cue, and also made the first ever 154 break in snooker. He also invented a way to print a photo onto wood, and a few other things that I can't recall atm. Nice guy, but Fred was an evil cunt.
>>
Not anyone famous but a relative of my dad's in Malta is in prison for murdering his wife. He threw her off a cliff. My dad said he was always fucked up, tried to stab his sisters eyes out.
My family has a history of mental illness...
>>
>>17203299
Elaborate please.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x386
My aunts boyfriend knew Richard Ramirez as a kid, said that he would kill cats with lawnmowers and was fucked up in general. I think they went to the same school or something, need to ask him more about that shit. I was born in the same city he was too.
>>
>>17203292
I knew Stacy Peterson. They still haven't found her body.
>>
Well I'm related to some mobsters here and there but nothing too big
>>
Many people from over the world have died on my birthday and continue to ever year. There is rarely any connection between these people and the cause of death varies wildly. This has haunted me for years and even after much research I can find no connections or solid evidence.
>>
There's and old legend in my family that one of my great great uncles was a serial killer in Newcastle. But he had to go fight in the war. Strangely, the killings stopped when he left. (He never came back ).
>>
File: bundy314.jpg (66 KB, 520x730) Image search: [Google]
bundy314.jpg
66 KB, 520x730
My aunt went to the University of Utah while Bundy was a law student there and her coworker actually dated him. They all had lunch together a few times but my aunt said nothing seemed wrong with him.

Alternatively, A friend's neighbor went on a few dates with him and she said she got a creepy vibe from him and they never went out again. Luckily neither of these ladies were victims.
>>
My grandma's doctor was Harold Shipman. We are lucky as fuck as she had parkinsons so she could easily have been "selected"
>>
My this is an uncle by marriage on my wife's side of the family. I've never met him but he's still alive and serving his time at the Jefferson County Correctional Complex.

http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/crime/article/Man-charged-in-85-taxi-killings-could-get-death-3574887.php
>>
I share my birthday with Jeffrey Dahmer
>>
My high school chemistry teacher went to Revere High School with Jeffrey Dahmer. They were in the same class and were pretty good friends until they graduated. He showed us a picture of them in 5th grade or something. I'll see if I can find it online
>>
>>17205607
wow, if you find it please post it. did he tell you any stories about jeffrey, what he was like, etc?
>>
>>17203292

my grandma fucked Hitler
>>
>>17205618
He said that they were good friends growing up, but around high school they didn't talk as much but still remained friends. After high school they lost contact. He said Jeffrey always seemed a little off but hearing about what he did was still a huge shock.
>>
>>17203863
Funny you should say that about Ramirez being fucked up as a kid. Because everybody who gets interviewed claims he was a good boy and dindu nuffin until was in his late teens.
>>
My Great Uncle William White was killed by George Bush Senior in WWII when he ditched out of a plane with only parachute. We got a call about ten years ago about them investigating if any crimes occurred but we never heard from them again. There's a few links out there about it and i thinks its briefly mentioned on G. B Wikipedia page.
>>
>>17205734
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush
It mentions a William White.
>>
>>17205787
Wow I just went back to view all my old links and their all taken down. I was able to get one that was cached on timemachine.
http://web.archive.org/web/20060102023550/http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq10-1.htm
And with the links taken down the first source on his wikipedia page leads nowhere.
>>
>>17205557
I share my dick with your mom
>>
>>17205814
Probably got taken down cause it could potentially ruin Jeb Bush's Presidential run.
>>
>>17204971
I hope to god you aren't serious.

This statement applies to literally everybody.

You must be really individual.
>>
>>17205682
Teenagers are kids, just hornier. Also I severely doubt that-young boys will kill small animals just because, my cousins did. You think a Mexican kid wouldn't put a kitty through a lawnmower just to see what would happen?
>>
>>17203457
Is your name John coffee like the drink
>>
>>17203796
Shit, I never heard of this. I'm less than an hour from that area.
>>
Not famous or serial but I do have a late uncle who might have murdered a couple people.
>>
I have a friend who is now locked up for murdering his grandma.
>>
>>17205939
You're a fucking retard for even remotely considering that he was serious
>>
>>17204971
Do you tend to blackout on your birthday? I have a theory your family made a demonic pact that you're still paying for with a yearly sacrifice on your birthday. I'm sorry you got the shit end of the deal but you probably have sick latent demon powers anon
>>
>>17205908
This of all things could ruin his run? Holykek
>>
a girl in my brothers class played monopoly with BTK, Dennis Rader
>>
>>17203292
I have a friend,
That friend has a dad,
That dad has a job,
That job is at a prison,
That prison has charles manson,
Manson knew some people,
Those people went and killed people.
>>
>>17203814
Detroit here, I remember that
>>
>>17205672
http://www.amazon.com/My-Friend-Dahmer-Derf-Backderf/dp/1419702173

If you find all that interesting, you should look into this book. It's remarkably similar to the contact your uncle had with Jeffrey Dahmer. It's a really good read.
>>
I went to high school with a guy who later raped a 12 year old girl to death.
>>
Dated Jeffrey Dahmer's niece, she's 10/10 lives in Mississippi
>>
>>17206942
Went to high school with a guy who raped both his sisters
>>
>>17203292
When My uncle was a student he lived in a house that a serial killer had killed people in and buried their remains in the wall. During a hot summer, he came in, vomited at the smell, got it checked out and they found the bodies.

Forgot which killer it was. I'll have to ask him
>>
>>17203857
Ayyyyy Maltese bruddah
>>
worked with a woman who grew up near Gary Heidnik. She claimed she sometimes heard moaning and crying when she walked by his house.
>>
>>17207055
bodies get dumped in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey with alarming frequency. A lot of dead mafia guys supposedly but there are others as well. Heidnik dumped a body there in the woods off of Chew Road. They call the area Heidnik's Hollow.
>>
>>17205814
No murder, just a failure of duty as the pilot and ranking officer. Although, he could have killed them, or one of them maybe white was a spy, and that's why he was the gunner instead of Bush's regular guy, and that's why he didn't make it out. The other guy was just a fluke, a failed parachute because of military ineptitude. Or maybe bush was a Nazi spy, because the nazis planned to fight Japan eventually anyway, and maybe his crew somehow found out so he had to kill them. It's hard to say when a bomber goes down in water near Asia during a war that took place before technology could do much accurate tracking and record keeping. I don't know if something like a black box existed or how they would have recovered it. I do feel like bush shouldn't have gotten a damn medal for it. I'm surprised they let him join the navy when the president called Prescott bush a Nazi to his face after stopping his Nazi business.
>>
Not a serial killer, but the onion field guys stole my grandparents car when fleeing the onion field.
>>
I worked with a guy that had John Wayne Gacy as his birthday clown at one point in his chilhood. also. he was one of the handful of original devs of the "myth" games from back in the day
>>
>>17203739 i watched an episode on monumental mysteries that you should check out if you are in fact related to john wilkes booth.

Check out monumental mysteries season 1, episode 1. It explores the theory that John Wilkes Booth escaped Ford's Theatre in Washington, D.C. after assassinating President Abraham Lincoln.
>>
>>17203862
Well according to the FBI I believe, one isn't considered a serial killer until they have 3+ kills. I'm not >>17203299 by the way.
>>
>>17203814
I live right next to Walled Lake, i remember hearing about this.

Not to mention if you drive up Maple Road a ways toward Birmingham you'll drive by where the Oakland County Child Killer usually dropped his bodies.
>>
christopher wilder died on the day i was born.
>>
>>17203292
My parents went to church with Mark Hofmann, the Salt Lake City Bomber. I think I remember seeing him there once (I was about 9 years old). Nerd with glasses who wore a high school letter jacket, nothing really special. But I think it was the same jacket the witnesses saw him in that day, in the elevator.
>>
My neighboor was raped with kitchenware and killed.

I was living near the biggest mental institute. Many patients were authorised to have a flat in the city. And you add weapon and drug dealer it was really a great city.
>>
>>17205670
kek
>>
>>17207015
wincest
>>
>>17203292
When I was around 17, or 18, so maybe 1998, a friend called me and said some kid wanted to buy some weed. I went to his house, and when I walked in his mom was leaving to buy him cigarettes, and ice cream. She seemed really nice, the kid(not sure how old he was, close to my age though), was a pretty typical Marilyn Manson obsessed wannabe type. Maybe a week afterwards the guy who took me there told me to turn on the news, and there was a news report on the television about how he had stabbed his mom to death in New Orleans. He also stabbed his best friend that I had met while there when the friend tried stop him from killing his mom, but he managed to live. Later I saw a sketch of him in court bandaged up where he had tried to cut his own throat, and wrists in an apparent fit of remorse. When I was there he told us he was getting great acid when they visited New Orleans. I personally think he smoked some dusted weed with street kids, but that's just a personal opinion. Pretty sure his name was Robert Curry, but it's been so long I am not positive. I had just moved to the area, and most people knew him much better than me. I live in a pretty shitty city, so knowing victims or perpetrators of violence isn't unusual, but killing your mom is some next level horrible shit. I do believe he felt genuine remorse for it, but I never saw him again, obviously.
>>
>>17208592
Found him, it is spelled Robert Currie.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDU4MTUwNDE0.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDU4MTUwNDE0.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
Related to Lizzie Borden on my mom's side. Explains the women in my family lol.
>>
My grandmother owned a gas station outside of Atlanta GA when I was 7. I went to visit her one summer. I used to have to hang out at the store for hours. There was this foul mouthed black kid that hung out at the store. My grandmother made a deal with him that she would give him candy for doing shit around the store like sweeping or taking out the trash, otherwise; He would just steal what he wanted. Sometimes we would hang out, but he was a wild little shit and I tried to keep my distance. After I went home from staying with my grandmother, he went missing. He was killed by Wayne Williams.
>>
>>17205670
>>17205670
soooo, how many balls?
>>
>>17208419
It's not necessarily based off the number of kills, so much as they follow a pattern. Motis operandi is usually the same, they tend to pick similar victims, and need to have a "cool down" phase between murders. Another important thing is why they kill - it's not for money, it's not a crime of passion or a robbery gone wrong, it's usually for some deeply-buried psychological reason and/or sexual arousal.This is why a school shooter is not a serial killer.
>>
File: 962200_630x354.jpg (23 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
962200_630x354.jpg
23 KB, 630x354
i went to high school with Shannon Miles, he was a grade above me, lived a street down from me, rode the same bus.

theres a chevron across from my neighborhood. its a nice chevron and there's always cops filling up gas. they have a good connection with the owners to the point where they refused to give me the tape to me being pulled over to prove i got gas and didnt run through the parking lot. told me the cops are good guys and i was wrong.

anyway a few months ago
>Shannon goes to chevron
>he walks up to a cop
>shoots him the back of the head
>fifteen more times in the back while he's on the ground
>doesnt even try to get away
>drives back to his house that was literally ten seconds away.
>gets out and waits
>cops get him 2 hrs later

point being, theres now a conspiracy because the cop had a mistress and she was also there at chevron about to meet him. appereantly its a pretty high class mistress cause she also sees alot of judges and senators in houston so now it looks like someone might have hired shannon to do the job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPBepcWso8o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrYOQZtJasc
>>
>>17203292
Sat next to a future murderer in class. And my grandfather's uncle was an SS Obersturmbannführer.
>>
I'm directly related to Otto von Northeim who supposedly planned the failed asassination of Emperor Heinrich IV, had several of his loyal noblemen killed and led a rebellion against him twice.
>>
>>17209378
Oh and my brother's childhood friend was murdered by a pedophile. And the real mother of my adopted cousin was shot by her father.
It's the first time I realize how fucked up this is especially because I live in a really safe area.
>>
One of my relatives murdered his wife and buried her under the patio. He told the kids she'd ran off with someone.

They didn't find her body for years.
>>
>>17208278
Wow, Myth rocked.
>>
My fiancé is descended from Bonnie Parker's nephew
>>
I'm penpals with 10+ serial killers and mass murderers.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
21 KB, 480x360
ITT
>>
>>17206223
>might

Fuck off.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.