[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm spooped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 750x1334
>be me a month ago
>pheasant hunting season in the dakotas
>take lil cousin brad whos 12 out to shoot sum birds
>walking down hill near woods
>"anon over here"
>in the brush we find a pheasant that was seemingly torn to shreds not abnormal in a forest tho
>continue on down the wooded stretch
>Early on walking lil cousin starts saying he feels sick
>end up having him head back to the car and decide to keep walking because it's a good spot usually
>this normally great hunting spot is devoid of life complete silence
>get a whiff of a awful smell. I'm a hunter i know the smell of rotted animal and this was like left in the dumbster on a 110 degree day rot
>>
Cont
>very not normal for late November Midwest
>still dead silent start slowly heading back to the car goosebumps and my guts putting me in fight or flight mode
>almost running back up the small hill towards the car
>behind me back in the thicket suddenly i hear the first sound that wasn't me since I started
>just a small twig snap
>ready my 12 gauge at the area completely terrified
>stench of rot is double
>"anon over here" cousin brads exact kind of sick tone from earlier
>no sign of him near me
>scream some threats and curses that if it's him he needs to step out
>still like 5 min jog from car
>say fuggit and let off 2 shots at a sketchy looking tree and snowy log
>something pale white goes wild from behind the log making hyena sounds kicking up snow running away down the hill at deer speeds
>it blends with the snow like a humanoid blurr
>sprint back to car as fast as I can
>cousin brads playing clash of clans on his phone eating jerky normal
>question him while speeding away he says he never left the car
>didn't hunt the rest of the season
>>
I think you were almost abducted and so was your bro almost, look up David Paulides missing 411
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.