[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, why isn't /x/ talking about this yet? A few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 43
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
Holy shit, why isn't /x/ talking about this yet?

A few hours ago, a group of hikers found a dead body near the Dyatlov Pass. At the moment, connection with those hikers has been lost.
>>
Source (in Russian): http://ria.ru/incidents/20160110/1357450067.html
>>
>>17200733
>http://ria.ru/incidents/20160110/1357450067.html
English translation plz from any Stalinfags?
>>
Fucking russian rockets killing hikers ahain
>>
It wasnt me
>>
According to preliminary information, the victim - a man aged about 50 years. Currently, in the area of Dyatlov Pass there is a strong wind and snow, so the question of leaving the investigation group will probably be discussed tomorrow.
The staff of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation.

YEKATERINBURG, January 10 - RIA Novosti, Olga Erachina. The investigation team plans to go to the area of Dyatlov Pass in the Ural Mountains , which allegedly found the man's body, he told RIA Novosti on Sunday, Senior Assistant Head Investigation Department of the Investigative Committee of the Sverdlovsk region Alexander Shulga.

Dyatlov Pass is known that more than half a century ago, there is a group of tourists died, the cause of their death remains unsolved to this day.

Tragedy like a puzzle: Novosibirsk create the game of Dyatlov Pass
According to Shulga, the investigators sent to the scene as soon as weather conditions allow. "Check the place of investigation group with the participation of emergency workers will be resolved as soon as weather conditions allow only" - a spokesman said.
Shulga said that it is a remote area, where access is difficult. In this area there is now a strong wind and snow. According to him, the question of the departure of the investigation group on the scene, perhaps, will be discussed tomorrow. According to preliminary information, the victim - a man aged about 50 years.

In turn, the deputy head of the press service of the Interior Ministry in the Sverdlovsk region, Nina Pelevin told RIA Novosti that the January 8 at 0.10 in Ivdel city police received a report of the discovery of tourists rescuers body of an unknown man of Dyatlov Pass.
>>
Students found on the magnetic anomaly Dyatlov Pass
According to the publication "Komsomolskaya Pravda", a group of tourists who found the body, to go hiking on 1 January and planned to return on January 17. According to the wife of one of the travelers, the group consists of nine experienced athletes who communicate with their relatives via satellite phone. The ultimate goal of the campaign is a plateau Manpupuner, but because of severe weather conditions, tourists can return.
"Last time they called in Perm four days before Christmas, said that all is well, moving forward on schedule. About the terrible discovery, of course, then still did not know anything", - quotes site of one of the editions of the spouse of tourists.

Tourist group led by Igor Dyatlov died at the pass in the Northern Urals in winter 1959 at not clarified until now the circumstances. Version of the death of tourists a lot - from the trials of military equipment to the paranormal
>>
Bump this shit
>>
File: slowpoke.png (12 KB, 312x295) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
12 KB, 312x295
>>17200733
like we haven't been for fucking years
>>
>>17201020
It happened today you nigger.
>>
File: zg83t5o.jpg (8 KB, 297x170) Image search: [Google]
zg83t5o.jpg
8 KB, 297x170
> 1959: 9 hikers
> 2016: 9 hikers

Ayy lmao
>>
>>17201029AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>17201029

10 originally, one decided not to go, like in 1959
>>
Yeah this happened before, probably people trying to do a reenactment for spoops
>>
File: large.jpg (21 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
21 KB, 500x278
http://lenta.ru/news/2016/01/10/dyatlov/
http://lenta.ru/news/2016/01/10/pereval/
http://www.mk.ru/incident/2016/01/10/zvonok-turistov-nashedshikh-trup-na-perevale-dyatlova-okazalsya-krayne-zagadochnym.html
>>
>>17200733
>hikers go missing in mountain range where the mountains have names which literally translate to things like "Don't Go There" and "Stay Away"
Wow, I'm shocked at this turn of events
>>
we need some stalinfags to be our men on the inside
>>
Wait. Are you fags role playing again? Can someone confirm this?
>>
File: shaman1.jpg (38 KB, 300x477) Image search: [Google]
shaman1.jpg
38 KB, 300x477
do not mess with the mountain of the dead
>>
>>17201147 It's all over the russian news sites
>>
>>17201155
What a day not to understand Russian.
>>
>>17201147
I'm Russian, and I,m from Yekaterinburg. Its absolutely true, its all over local and federal news now. Ask ur questions
>>
>>17201175
When will there be more info? Confirmed kill count? Cause of death? Anything?
>>
>>17201187

1 unknown dead mean found
9 hikers missing
>>
lithuanian/russianfag here, can confirm that this shit was on TV news also. i think we can say there either ayy lmaos, or some russian nuclear radiaton weapon testing going on there
>>
>>17201198 *man
>>
>>17201187
Tomorrow, if the weather gonna be good they'll send ressearch team. Now there is snowstorm and not a single vehicle can go through.
Group have found 1 corpse of a man and reported about it; then connection was lost
>>
File: ayy.jpg (15 KB, 289x215) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
15 KB, 289x215
They have literally said about aliens on main news channel, Vesti 24
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 255x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 255x366
Finally, something worth fucking reading on /x/
>>
>>17201219
AYY LMAO
>>
>>17201219

http://www.vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2706445&cid=520

the video
>>
File: graphics-laughing-091376.gif (70 KB, 362x252) Image search: [Google]
graphics-laughing-091376.gif
70 KB, 362x252
>>17201219
>Treating Russian news as valid journalism, even in the least.
>>
about the ayylium subject, i think the red kreml(something like the white house usa) would order the media to rather cover up this as a probable ayylium mcshizzle, than a super radiation futuristic weapon testing
>>
File: 1367918620143.jpg (2 MB, 1230x1688) Image search: [Google]
1367918620143.jpg
2 MB, 1230x1688
Permian tourists, who have found a mysterious corpse of a man on a Dyatlov pass several days ago are lost: the connection failed soon after they reported about their discovery - on 8th of January.
It is known, that tourists were following the route "North Ural - Ivdel, through the Dyatlov pass. There were 10 experienced hikers.
Ressearch team and detectives cannot approach to the pass due heavy wind and snow. Whole information about the dead men is that he was about 50years old.

That s all information for now
>>
>>17201277
What are they saying?
>I'm not saying it was the aliens but it was the aliens
>>
>>17201308
This clears things up. Thanks.
>>
>>17201298 But, but, what about the Illuminati?
>>
>>17201333
thats more MURICAN stuff
>>
File: minimilistic skepticism.jpg (1 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
minimilistic skepticism.jpg
1 KB, 125x125
>>17201027
So does your computer or ISP just not work with images or what?
>>
File: 1358260584298.jpg (28 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1358260584298.jpg
28 KB, 375x500
You may believe me or not, but my grandmother lived there, in Ivdel in her youth and she told me that she saw UFO there once.
According to her story, she was ridining with two hunters, (her uncle and his friend) from Ivdel to Polunochnoye in the evening, Suddenly, a bright light filled their UAZ from above; ignition stopped, and all electronics of car have turned off. They looked out from windows and saw a huge dark object with lot of lights of different colours, that were constantly changing. It was there for about 10 seconds, then moved somewhere forward and above and disappeared.They told locals and militsia about it, but nobody believed them.I also do not believe it, but I dont know why the fuck my 72 years old grandmother would compose such story.
Feels weird, man
>>
File: 1430254685898.jpg (6 KB, 161x173) Image search: [Google]
1430254685898.jpg
6 KB, 161x173
how is this thread not active wtf
GUISE IDS HAPBBEDINK
>>
>>17201395
Not him but you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17201406
>ignition stopped
stopped reading there
>>
>>17201429
Maybe you misunderstood me. She said engine stopped working
>>
>>17201406
All this time seeing Dyatlov Pass discussed, and I never considered the fact that people actually live there; or close to their, at least.
Does your grandmother or anyone else who you know who lived around there have any other stories?
>>
>>17201440
Can understand the electronics turning off, but engine? naw, especially if the engine wasn't with many electronic parts, like the good old UAZ
>>
Is there any news in english already ?
>>
File: dp.jpg (26 KB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
26 KB, 400x268
>>17201448

noone lives there

https://www.google.com/maps/@61.7547533,59.4605425,484m/data=!3m1!1e3
>>
>>17201448
There are a lot of villages nearby; also in soviet times there were GULAGS and some radiolocation stations.
She also told that once while she was in forest picking mushrooms, some soldiers appeared suddenly and asked her to move back and never return where she was, however it was not even near Dyatlov pass. Maybe they were just GULAG patrol or so
>>
>>17201451
What kind of autism do you have? Ayy lmao ship cuts electricity? No problem. Ayy lmao ship causes engine to stop. No fucking way.
>>
>>17201451
>>17201499
I mean you believe the part where ufo shows up but engine stopping is impossible.
>>
https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/
>>
>>17201291
>being a brainwashed CNN victim
>>
>>17201573
Actually a combination of Reuters and CSM.
>>
>>17201029
Mansi legend has it that Kholat-Syakhl received it’s name after nine Mansi warriors had mysteriously perished on the same peak years before the first incident.
>>
File: 1276074493635.jpg (58 KB, 857x647) Image search: [Google]
1276074493635.jpg
58 KB, 857x647
>>17201697
>>17201697
>>17201697
>>17201697
>>
Paradoxial undressing.
>>
interesting
>>
>>17201029
>>17201050
Sounds like some sort of marketing campaign
>>
What if it's a time travel mountain and the hikers from this era have went back in time to when the original 9 were killed?
>>
>>17202478
nigga you quotin that shit horror movie
>>
>>17201219
I think they were illegal aliens. Like wetbacks. Working in the warm sun of Siberia.
>>
>>17200733
interested
>>
Man, how come nothing interesting happens in the USSA.
>>
>>17200733
Wasn't this the plot of open of those "found footage" horror movies related to Dyatlov's Pass that Netflix was streaming a bit ago?
>>
>>17203596
Kinda. Devil's Pass. I thought it was an okay movie. But what do I know?
>>
>>17203597
I remember liking it pretty well myself.
>>
>>17203609
You might like Chernobyl Diaries then. It got shit reviews, but it was similar to Devil's Pass. I thought it was pretty cool.
>>
>>17203617
I will look into it, The name sounds familiar, but I never saw it.
>>
File: beamer1.jpg (17 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
beamer1.jpg
17 KB, 500x368
wow. what an incredibly boring thread. why don't you all go fuck off and die. cheers.
>>
>>17203745
So you would rather discuss ancient egyptian buttplugs?
>>
>>17201147
https://www.rt.com/news/328454-body-found-dyatlov-pass/
>>
>>17200797
But she caught me on camera
>>
>>17202411
But anon there was already one bad movie made
>>
bumping
any news boys?
>>
>>17204928
The guys who found the corpse are reported missing. I'm not sure if it happened yesterday or today though.
>>
>>17204946
Oh, it was yesterday. Nothing new here.
>>
Dyatlov Pass is one of my favorite mysteries, I'm monitoring this thread.

(yeah, the movie was one of the shittiest I've ever watched... being able to fuck up a goldmine story like this is quite genius)
>>
File: air_burst_lg.jpg (49 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
air_burst_lg.jpg
49 KB, 480x600
It does seem quite likely that an air burst missile killed the original hikers. I wonder if some military weapon testing isn't to blame here?
>>
Please guys what are you even insinuating? That aliens abducted them? That it was some sort of icy Chewbacca monster from outer space?
Those things don't even exist and if they did they would be nice. Jesus Christ people, watch a star wars movie or something. Aliens are nice
>>
>>17204994
Well, why do you think they disappeared?
>>
>>17204999
It's probably cold and snowing and on a steep fucking mountain.
Or maybe the hikers themselves were aliens and went the fuck home because fuck this planet we don't even have teleportation devices so you have to freeze your ass off walking around in Soviet russia to get anywhere
>>
>>17200743

Tourists, who found the body of Dyatlov Pass, do not overlook the link
01/10/2016
According to preliminary information, the victim - a man aged about 50 years. Currently, in the area of Dyatlov Pass there is a strong wind and snow, so the question of leaving the investigation group will probably be discussed tomorrow.
The staff of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation. Archival photo
© AP Photo / Nikolai Alexandrov

YEKATERINBURG, January 10 - RIA Novosti, Olga Erachina. The investigation team is going to go to the area of Dyatlov Pass in the Ural Mountains, which allegedly found the man's body, he told RIA Novosti Senior Assistant Head Investigation Department of the Investigative Committee of the Sverdlovsk region Alexander Shulga.

Stills from Devil's Pass
© Twentieth Century Fox CIS
Tragedy like a puzzle: Novosibirsk create the game of Dyatlov Pass
According to him, the investigator sent to the scene as soon as weather conditions allow. "Check the place of investigation group with the participation of emergency workers will be resolved as soon as weather conditions allow only" - a spokesman said. According to preliminary data, the tourists discovered the body of a man who died was about 50 years old.
Shulga said that it is a remote rugged terrain. He added that in this area there is now a strong wind and snow. According to him, perhaps, the question of the departure of the investigation group on the scene will be discussed tomorrow.

In turn, the deputy head of the press service of the Interior Ministry in the Sverdlovsk region, Nina Pelevin told RIA Novosti that the January 8 at 0.10, rescuers reported to the police of the city Ivdel information that tourists have discovered the body of an unknown man of Dyatlov Pass.

Tour group on PSNRU Dyatlov Pass
© Photo: Perm State University
Students found on the magnetic anomaly Dyatlov Pass
>>
>>17200743

According to the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda", a group of tourists, who later found the body, go hiking 1 January. According to their plan, they were to return on January 17. As the wife of one of the participants in a tourist group, travelers communicate with their families via satellite phone. She added that they all experienced athletes. The publication notes that the end point of the campaign was designated Manpupuner plateau, but due to the deteriorating weather, travelers can return.
The wife of one of the tourists said that the last time they called in Perm four days before Christmas: "To say that all is well, moving forward on schedule." The woman added that while the discovery of the body of an unknown man, nothing was known.

In winter 1959 at not clarified until now the circumstances on the pass in the Northern Urals, killing members of the tourist group led by Igor Dyatlov. There are many theories about the causes of death of tourists - from the trials of military equipment to the paranormal.
>>
>>17204999
They didnt "disappear". Nobody has been able to contact them on their phone. They havent even sent people out to find them yet. Its pretty simple, their in the fucking Ural mountains in Russia in a snowstorm out in the middle of nowhere and their phone wont pick up a signal from the satellite because of the storm right now. In a couple days when the weather dies down this will be a non-story except for the dead guy they found.
>>
>>17200797
caught you in the shower though
>>
I know this story. Actually, i'm from Kazakhstan and the story spinned among youngers. There are a lot of options how they died. One told that ther were attacked by wild animal (bear, wolves), the second told about theory of chupakabra or werewolf existance, third told they have been on the banned place, although a lot of tales about the accident. But i know one thing (which was showed on tv) that their dead bodies were spoiled like some one (not a human) spoiled the corpses.
>>
While i was watching this story on tv, i didnt notice how i pooped in my pants.... fuck... again... i will come soon! I need to change my pants
>>
>>17205314
Their corpses were severely damaged from the freezing wind and snow the same way they find bodies when they die and are left lying out in those weather conditions elsewhere. The ones in the ravine were in a running streambed and animals had eaten away at what soft tissue was left exposed.
>>
>>17205329
Ok. Skip the case of weather conditions, i forgot to write about their bones were extremely broken comparable to another wild animals... if u want to see pictures, lets do it
>>
>>17205354
Ive already seen the pictures, and I also know that at the time there was alot of military testing going on in that area. An air burst rocket or missile going off close to their tent could cause the same injuries the hikers had. Why else would Russian officials go to great lengths to cover up the story like they did. They were always very secretive with their military testing. You should know this you live there.
>>
They fucking dead boys.
>>
>>17205354
post pics
>>
>>17205263

THANKS SIR BUZZ KILLINGTON
>>
>>17205396
Are you saying experienced slavs can't handle slavic winter?
>>
>>17205444
What happened the first time around? Nubs going to face their death? Nah some experienced niggas that died somehow.
>>
File: 85d.png (278 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
85d.png
278 KB, 400x426
HOL' UP HOL' UP somebody explain this to me.

>9 hikers go back to dyatlov pass again
Why the same spot? And whose dead body is it? Does it have anything to do with the original incident?

>They discover dead body or skeleton and report it
Who did they report it to?
>Connection with the hiker's now lost
How did the connection get lost? I mean it's not 1959 anymore

Nothing's making sense to me right now
>>
HAPPENING

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160111/1032949586/dyatlov-pass-hiker-mystery.html

GOVERNMENT SAYS NO GROUP OF HIKERS MISSING
>>
>>17205655
Well, maybe they just aren't missing then.
>>
>>17205630
>Why the same spot
They had to hike through the pass on their way to a different spot. They wern't going to the pass for kicks.
>Whose dead body is it
Could be anybody from caveman remains to plane crash victim, to native remains, to modern lost hiker
>does it have anything to do with the original incident
All those body's were accounted for so no unless it's someone who wasn't apart of their group they stumbled upon.
>Who did they report it to?
Russian police.
>how did the connection get lost
Satellite phone connection and their camped out, at Dyatlov, in Winter, in a snowstorm
>>
>>17205630
The hikers encountered electrical infetterence because they packed improperly scanned Milky Ways.
>>
>>17205354
+ the radiations.
>>
>>17200733
HOLY SHIT SOMEONE DIED WHILE HIKING IN AN AREA WHERE OTHER PEOPLE DIED WHILE HIKING?! WHAT THE HELL, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!
>>
>>17205722
U TRUST TEH GUBERMINT STUPID SHEEPLE 9/11 JET FUEL CANT MELT STEAL BEEMS WAKE UP
>>
>>17205006
> wanting to teleport when you can walk on all this dank land

You people ruined WoW.
>>
http://izvestia.ru/news/601330

> connection restored
> the 9 hikers are ok
> the body was found in a tent
>>
>>17205444
trips confirm slav superiority
>>
>>17206041
well, that was disappointing...
>>
>>17205314
>spoiled

Too much 4chin
>>
>>17206041
What if the team sent to retrieve the body doesn't find it in a tent?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452552205537.jpg (40 KB, 750x781) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452552205537.jpg
40 KB, 750x781
>hiking in Dyatlov Pass
>ever

I really hope a search party doesn't risk their lives for these dumbasses.
>>
>>17205354
I haven't seen the pics in a while. Post them pls.
>>
File: tbone.jpg (18 KB, 397x525) Image search: [Google]
tbone.jpg
18 KB, 397x525
>>17206041
>Waa whaa
>>
>>17201291
>being russian somehow makes it impossible to hear the details of a story and then tell everybody else
>>
File: fgnfgxnfgxnfgn.jpg (64 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
fgnfgxnfgxnfgn.jpg
64 KB, 750x600
>>
>>17206041

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuEGlJutuQU
>>
>>17203763
Well, I would...
>>
>>17201697
sauce?
>>
File: 1a.png (531 KB, 1023x524) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
531 KB, 1023x524
>>17206224
LMAO that picture. So true.
>>
>>17205933
The radiation didn't appear in the original story. It was added later. The resr can all be perfectly explained with an avalanche.
>>
>>17207512
No avalanche. It's not real mountain. And one tent was not damaged
>>
Found some photos
>>
>>17208069
Guy on the left is Dyatlov. The left one is the ill one who survived.

Bodies found later
>>
>>17208071
*The right one is the ill one who survived
>>
So what's the best Dyatlov book? I know the story by heart by now, but I want all the little details. Is Dead Mountain any good?
>>
>>
File: you-dont-say-FB.jpg (17 KB, 600x373) Image search: [Google]
you-dont-say-FB.jpg
17 KB, 600x373
> Found some photos
>>
One of the last photos. Team is
>>
File: last.jpg (67 KB, 580x375) Image search: [Google]
last.jpg
67 KB, 580x375
This is the last frame from their film.
>>
>>17205630
> nine hikers again
It's always nine. Spooky. Wasn't there supposed to be some correlation between the native myths about the mountain and the number nine?
>>
File: ZCpdjCIy.jpg (70 KB, 354x640) Image search: [Google]
ZCpdjCIy.jpg
70 KB, 354x640
>>17208093 Some bodies were found with cameras on them.
>>
File: 9f.jpg (55 KB, 526x357) Image search: [Google]
9f.jpg
55 KB, 526x357
>>
> there's an avalanche
> 1st thing grab a fucking camera
> makes sense
>>
File: 1452475018235.jpg (34 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1452475018235.jpg
34 KB, 704x396
>one corpse has no tongue
>one no eyes
>one has broken skull
>and broken rib cages without damage
This is real spooky story.
>>
>>17208125
Maybe they knew it would be radioactive avalanche.
>>
File: Zorkii-4k.jpg (44 KB, 325x255) Image search: [Google]
Zorkii-4k.jpg
44 KB, 325x255
So they tried to photograph some spooky glowing shit but couldn't focus because of shitty rangefinder cameras.
>>
File: 3.jpg (266 KB, 2110x1058) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
266 KB, 2110x1058
> Zorky â„– 486963. 27 shots. The case has deep scratches. The belt is broken.
> Zorky â„– 55149239. 27 shots.
> another camera was found outside the tent, on its edge together with a flash light
>>
http://www.mk.ru/incident/2016/01/12/v-rayon-perevala-dyatlova-vyekhala-sledstvennaya-gruppa.html

> An investigation team was dispatched to Dyatlov's pass
>>
>>17201175
isn't it odd that 9 hikers go missing now just like the tragedy in 1959? Whatever happened to Igor Dyatlov (the man who led he hike in the first place)? Was he one of the 9 hikers that mysteriously died in '59?
>>
>>17206134
>disappointing

Oh shit, people didn't die! How disappointing!
>>
>>17208487

> isn't it odd that 9 hikers go missing now just like the tragedy in 1959

They're not missing anymore.

> Whatever happened to Igor Dyatlov (the man who led he hike in the first place)? Was he one of the 9 hikers that mysteriously died in '59?

Yes, he died.
>>
File: igor-autopsy.jpg (24 KB, 339x315) Image search: [Google]
igor-autopsy.jpg
24 KB, 339x315
>>17208487

> His injuries included: minor abrasions on the forehead (1); abrasions above the left eyebrow (2); dried blood on lips (3); missing incisor on the lower jaw (this was determined to have happened long before the 1959 trip); many small scratches on the right forearm and palm (4); bruises on the metacarpophalangeal joints of the right hand (a common injury in hand-to-hand combat); bruises on the left hand (5); bruised knees without bleeding into the underlying tissue (6); bruises on the lower third of the right leg (7); abrasions on both ankles with a hemorrhage into the underlying tissue (8).
> Official cause of death: hypothermia.
>>
>>17208496
sounds like someone was in a fight

mabey thats what happend in the original hike
they got mad and started fighting eachother and some of them got scared and ran off or something
>>
History will always repeat itsself
>>
>>17201020
What a fucking retard.
>>
>>17201308
Fucking Spetznas at it again.
>>
Hiking through this pass

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: 1_yxNGQtOoc4ESVGiFmTpHVw[1].jpg (278 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1_yxNGQtOoc4ESVGiFmTpHVw[1].jpg
278 KB, 1200x800
>>17207512
What do you mean ? Radiations are part of the original story. I don't think personally that it plays that much of a role but it adds to the mystery.

"During the post-mortem, abnormal levels of radiation were found on the skiers clothes.

The source of the radiation was never determined, although some have speculated it may have come from the area itself. Indeed, one investigator claimed to have found high radiation readings at the slope of the mountain, perhaps a remnant of Russian military testing.

However, no evidence has ever emerged to support this, leaving the radiation readings one of the most tantalising elements of the whole mystery."

This site talks about Infrasound theory, which is imo one of the most plausible lead.

https://amnationalistcouncil.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/the-dyatlov-pass-mystery-solved/
>>
File: 220px-Glowing_gas_mantle.jpg (11 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
220px-Glowing_gas_mantle.jpg
11 KB, 220x229
>>17208942 Radiation came from a thorium lantern.
>>
>>17201020
Fuck you're slow.
>>
>Someone finds a body
>they end up missing

Uh huh. Perhaps that body was telling you something.

No supernatural needed.
>>
>>17210088
The only exposure to radiation you would get is from the manufacturing process. Normal use wouldn't expose you to a measurable amount. Extensive use would only result in an increase of about half a millirem after a year, which is nothing compared to the 300-400 millirems humans get in an average year.
>>
>>17201697
fuck off
>>
>>17212244
It sounds fucky, but he's not making it up. If you google it, you can find a few sources that mention it.
>>
It's Dyatlov's birthday.
>>
>>17203809
>>17203809
RT reported it? Then it has to be fake. That's like asking /pol/ about Israel.
>>
>>17213290
Nato internet defenceforce please go.
We dont want you in europe please leave.
>>
>>17208054
Have you seen the pictures? It's a real mountain. And the avalanche theory includes that the first avalanche missed the tent, but made the flee in panic without dressing properly. Then they were either to scared to return to the tent or didn't find the way again. Then some died form freezing and the others fell into the ravine.
>>
>>17208125
Maybe they had them on them anyway.
>>
>>17208569
No it actually sounds more like he was doing some extreme hiking and skiing during his last days.
>>
>>17208942
No it wasn't it's not in the autopsy report. And even if it was lamp wicks would be the best explanation. If you break one, the shit goes everywhere.
>>
>>17212152
That's not true. Those things emit alpha radiation in a range that you can easily pick up with a geiger counter. I have kept a box of those so that my pupils can try out a geiger counter on different stuff.
>>
>>17213298
Yeah sure. Europe just loves Russia at the moment.
>>
Any good book you'll recommend about the incident ?
>>
>>17200797
I can see the marks on your shoulder
>>
>>17213343
I haven't read it myself, but this one was recommended by the guys at Kauan (the band that just released a concept album on the subject last year) and they really seem to know their shit when it comes to this incident. http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/19930316/
>>
>>17213438
thanks, doesn't seem to be an english translation sadly.

I still have to listen to this album by the way.

Oddly enough, an other band also released a theme album about it last year

https://ellorsith.bandcamp.com/releases
>>
>>17201395
There is something really pleasant and comforting about this image.
>>
File: 55a7b6731900002500b86b92.gif (234 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
55a7b6731900002500b86b92.gif
234 KB, 500x282
>>17202478
no, but i like your imagination
>>
>>17213270
Holy shit, it actually is. 80 years.
>>
File: alaska30s.png (286 KB, 640x503) Image search: [Google]
alaska30s.png
286 KB, 640x503
So what do you guys think?
>>
>>17201020
you should cut your nuts off to save humanity
>>
>>17201199
we want vilnius back, we war you otherwise
Polfag here
>>
File: 14527519099700.jpg (455 KB, 1539x1024) Image search: [Google]
14527519099700.jpg
455 KB, 1539x1024
Photo of the dead guy. His name was Oleg. He was a hermit of some sort.
>>
>>17216572 probably drank himself to death
>>
>>17214086
ayy
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (5 KB, 175x96) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
5 KB, 175x96
>>17201277

I like how the channel and the studio are the same as in the movie "Devil's Pass".
>>
Alright lads: share your theories.

I think one of hikers planted the body there beforehand, waited for the others to find it and killed them all.
>>
>>17200797
I watched until it was over
>>
>>17200777
>Russian rockets stripping them naked in the snow.
them must be some special rockets tbqhfamila
>>
Any news on the new group up there, confirmed kill yet?
>>
>>17201518
no, its possible, IF it was gasoline. diesel would be like FUCK YOU AYYY LMAOS IM A DIESL, I FUKD UR BITCH N UR MUM COME AT ME BRO. Because diesel back then was all mechanical fuel injection, and diesel is compression based, and not spark based combustion like gasoline.

but it would take a SHIT LOAD of RF interference to do that. like enough to make you black out and get burns.
>>
>>17206041

confirmed safe

>>17219528
>>
>>17217896
no
>>
File: 1450406363872.jpg (71 KB, 474x641) Image search: [Google]
1450406363872.jpg
71 KB, 474x641
>>17213290
>>
time's a flat circle, y'see now, cunts ?
>>
File: Le liberator face.jpg (7 KB, 220x224) Image search: [Google]
Le liberator face.jpg
7 KB, 220x224
>>17219501
soviet liberator-rockets mang
>>
>>17219501
they stripped themselves from hypothermia though
>>
>winterchan killing russian hikers
Nice meme magic pol, you fucking morons.
>>
>>17201451
Do you understand how a spark plug works?
>>
>>17201147
I can confirm this.
Several sources such as interFax and TASS have written about this.

1. idiot Dyatlovfag goes to Dyatlov pass to look for clues and dies
2. Tourists find him 50 years later
3. Tourists disappear for a while
4. Emergency services find tourists
5. Dyatlov Pass group appeals to the public to stop making up shitty stories about Dyatlov Pass, so no more people go there and die. Apparently you shouldn't be going into the icy mountains with zero gear and zero training.
>>
>>17224314
>1. idiot Dyatlovfag goes to Dyatlov pass to look for clues and dies

Did he find any?
>>
>>17201072

Urals and Transuralic Russia are weird places in general. Very old suspicious shit is being found but no fucks are given
>>
>>17205374
> missing tongue
> air burst
>>
>>17228305
birds eat the squishiest bits first. These being eyes and tongue
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.