[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can psychedelics help with different forms of occultism and magic,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Can psychedelics help with different forms of occultism and magic, astral projection, mysticism, shamanism, tarot, or kaballah? I have had personal experiences with DMT that have lead me to believe so

Any books or documents on this matter? Any personal experience?
>>
Some meditate for years to "naturally" unlock things in their mind.
Drugs let you do this without all that practice.
But you still need the proper preparation and set of mind or you can go banana.
>>
LSD is the drug that lets you be aware of the connectedness(if thats even a word) of everything around you and how feelings and thoughts controll the matter around you.

DMT is the drug that brings awareness of different planes of exixsstence such as interdimensional travel and all that

so yes if you are mindfull and remember the information you gathered while on the trip you can get some pretty cool knowledge anout how energy works and other planes of counciousness
>>
>>17200424
Yeah, but will you be ready to understand what these drugs can teach you?
>>
>>17200430
Sometimes when i want to listen to nice music i take shrooms and close my eyes.
I create music in my head and it's so perfect.
>>
>>17200424
Op here is the truth. Religion has removed the Spirit from the church and left nothing but fake practices in itys place. Why is this important with religion? Its brought up because the Spirit lives in these plants, or psychedelics. DMT is the Spirit molecule for a reason, it lets you see the Spirits of things around you. Especially those of which you are in contact with while on it. Lsd works differently and allows you to see the electrical fields of the world. Combining these allows you much greater sight into our world. All these plants react in our pineal gland, especially cannabis, salvia, and the plants found in "plants of the gods". Jesus would enter the Spirit, which is a combination of all these plants combined. It even says In the nag hammadi what the true plants of God are. Imagine a drink, similar to ayahuasca except all of the plants combined. You walk around and live in the Spirit world, and that is what it means to be in the Spirit.
>>
>>17200424
>Can psychedelics help
Yes.

It's not a guarantee that they will, but with what little science was done with them prior to their illegalization, we already know that they can be a powerful help in tons of different ways. Not just with the occult, but with science too.
>>
>>17200430
I wonder what would happen if you took both at the same time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
Mushrooms are unpredictable. Its weird though how on my bad trip I saw the universe collapse and when I asked a friend about her bad trip she saw the same thing.
>>
>>17202579
One chemical would over power the other. You can't have both.
>>
>>17202579
I've heard not all that much happens unless you wait until around tail end of the cid.
>>
>>17202049

How did Jesus get lsd?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.