[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange radio source
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 0ZOIQlWyRvc.jpg (93 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
0ZOIQlWyRvc.jpg
93 KB, 900x900
>I live in my own village house, that belong to my Grandfather
>Love Radiotech since childhood
>Build my own little radio
>Listen to it
>There is only one channel that I can get
>It's plays "Theatre at the microphone" (just records of opera and shit for radio)
>I like, eh, it's working anyway, so I quit to kitchen to cook some eggs while listening to some opera
>Suddenly opera stops, there is something like "Moscow speak" voices over it
>"Citizens, air raid! Citzens, air raid!"
>Shit myself, goes to check internet just to be sure if shit became real and happenings or not
>All TV channels are calm, internet is calm. There is obviously no nuclear war etc
>I return to radio, it's plays "Theatre at the microphone" again
>Eat omelette while reading wiki
>"Theatre at the microphone" appear to be off from radio since 2000
>At next day I took my radio and walked with it around my house, ground that my grandfather own and local villages, forests
>Noise everywhere except for the area where the house stands, and the only channel is playing that opera shit
>So there is some kind of hidden radiotower on my territory, that plays old soviet operas and air raids 24/7
>Actually, it played air raids only between 16:00 and 16:05 every day
>Suddenly, instead of air raid there was only "Moscow speaking" and it kept saying the same number five for about hour or two
>FiveFiveFiveFiveFiveFive... and then back to opera
>It's happeing every 12 days
>Wrote down sum numbers
>513594
>Still have no idea what this shit all about and where that goddamn station is located
>Grandfather and dad know nothing about it and shited some brics too, when hearded that radio shit
WTF that could be? Why? It's very slow method for secret information transmission.
>>
My best guess would be a number station, but i cant say for sure anon.
>>
Well, I don't know how willing you'd be, but since I love this kind of thing I'd start by building some radio-triangulation equipment.
What kind of land is there around you? (Flat, wooded, hilly, etc) and do you live in a valley? I'm located in a valley in the Rockies, and I pick up signals as far as Siberia with my little homemade receiver.
>>
Totally a discontinued number station. There are lots of it. Go Google. Sorry to burst your bubble
>>
File: 14454979820530.jpg (31 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
14454979820530.jpg
31 KB, 675x450
>>17197723
>Well, I don't know how willing you'd be, but since I love this kind of thing I'd start by building some radio-triangulation equipment
I have some already, but I can't locate this shit. There is only one channel and it's located somewhere one and half km on north from my house. I even think about begin to dig ground, because it's looks alike that this station is somewhere underground.
>What kind of land is there around you?
Well, it's about 2x3 km of flat land, that turing into seeding field every spring. 2-store house in the middle and barn/garage for traktor on edge of the field. This all is surronded by forest. It's located on Moscow flats (but pretty far east from Moscow with that name), so there is only hills on more that 100 km around and almost no military base or huge city.
>I'm located in a valley in the Rockies, and I pick up signals as far as Siberia with my little homemade receiver.
And I can't catch nothing by Noise on around from 150 kHz to 3 GHz.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.