[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to do a lot of writing. After going back over some of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 120x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 120x174
I used to do a lot of writing. After going back over some of it, I suspect that I have been the victim of SRA. How do I market this with no background or connections?
>>
Please, /x/. I'm at the end of my rope.
>>
File: sra_sm.jpg (118 KB, 1052x912) Image search: [Google]
sra_sm.jpg
118 KB, 1052x912
>victim of SRA.

??? SRA was a way fun and very effective way to teach reading to self-motivated students.
>>
>>17197553
It's also a living hell. I need out.
>>
>>17197557

Well, just work your way systematically thru the color levels and before you know it you're done. And you learned a lot along the way!
>>
>>17197568
Code 68
>>
Let me show you what I mean.
>>
To fight for love is to strive toward hate
Though in fear of a better fate
I'd fight forever and suffer well
To break in secret with no one to tell
For now, alone, but forever entwined
This secret fails to be just mine
And I'd swear its judgment, though so real
Is but a shadow of the divine
Always never and forever gone
My hopes lay waste to each and all
But I'll be here until the end
Begging God for the will to live on

-MM
>>
You will all burn.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.