[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ I've been looking for the picture of the woman who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 384x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 384x480
Hey /x/ I've been looking for the picture of the woman who looks behind you
Also general creepy picture thread
>>
>>17192500
What in the name of Colonel Sanders is that? It looks like a stick.
>>
looking for the thread about sweet n low conspiracy
or the thread about gateway to hell...(los alamos?) from a year ago or so
>>
Hello /x/ I'm looking for the picture of the creepy animal who waves his tail at the viewer
>>
>>17192500
I saw a thread containing the PAINTING you are talking about, had a story written about it at the bottom as well. I didn't save it but I hope someone did.
>>
File: immunity cat.jpg (128 KB, 345x1280) Image search: [Google]
immunity cat.jpg
128 KB, 345x1280
>>17192500
>>17196101
I think I know what you guys are talking about.
Some pic of the painting and the explanation of it was posted on some thread (forget which board though sorry) not too long ago.
I didn't save it either because a part of the story was that the spookiness of the painting lived on through copies like pics on the Internet, so I left it be and posted my protection rune.
Gonna go ahead and post that again to keep us all safe for if and when the thing ever gets posted here.
>>
>>17197818
bless you man bless you
>>
>>17197818
Thank you man.
>>
>>17197818
Based anon at it again, thanks
>>
File: 1447641690626.png (263 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1447641690626.png
263 KB, 1136x640
>>
>>17197818
Thanks man, I feel a lot safer now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.