[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, let's have a thread about dreams The other night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1285431-master_hu.jpg (9 KB, 232x229) Image search: [Google]
1285431-master_hu.jpg
9 KB, 232x229
Hey /x/, let's have a thread about dreams

The other night I dreamed that I hit it off with a girl while I was waiting in line to go to a job interview. We talked about death and feeling depressed. I went into the interview, but it wasn't like a regular interview, they just kept criticizing my appearance and telling me that I wasn't a good fit. I ended up leaving confused and met up with the girl I talked to in line.

She led me to a closet, and I thought that we were going to get intimate, but instead she pulled out a bunch of grapes. She said that the grapes were poisonous, but you had to eat every grape in order to die. She said that Jewish women used to use that method of suicide in order to make a political statement. I just kind of stood there awkwardly, and she said "I thought you were into this kind thing." I told her I didn't really like Jewish people and left.

What does it all mean?
>>
>>17191502
Jung himself made this point : It's important for people to understand that no one cares about your dreams.

Sounds dickish, I know, but it's the truth. It's because dreams are so insubstantial. Freud put the legwork into interpreting them, got closer than anyone, and people still think he's a fraud. And they're sort of right.

The problem is that a dream is important to you, but it's just gibberish imagery to anyone else. It's like clipping fifty random ten second movie clips together with no structure most of the time.

There are exceptions, but those are, "the most interesting dreams of all time," and I promise that I'll think I've had more of those than you, and you'll think you've had more of those than me, and everyone else will think we're both assholes and ignore us.

It's how you know you've found a really true friend or lover or whatever. The first time, sober, you both sit down and say, "I want to tell you about this dream I had," and they are all genuinely eager to hear about it?

Life partner. Don't ever let them go. Because no one else gives a FUCK.
>>
>>17191560
No fun allowed

Oh well, back to succubi threads
>>
>>17191560
this is really really true.

Also telling someone they were in your dream, usually results in awkwardness.

Still, dreams are really cool, and I bet a lot of us had had ones that resulted in a personal breakthrough-which I think is awesome that the brain can do that.
>>
>>17191581
He made some good points
>>
>>17191502
Seems like you've got some pretty clear themes happening in that dream of yours.

One thing I did notice is you failed to mention how any of those events made you feel?

That's a big part of interpreting any dream. Your dream creates scenarios in order for you to reflect on your emotions. Were you happy, sad, apathetic, disgusted, angry, excited?
>>
>>17191592
Regardless, if I wasn't interested in other people's dreams, I wouldn't make a thread about dreams. I mean the whole premise is flawed. Even if people don't find my dream interesting, I imagine I would find their dream interesting. By describing my dream, I was hoping to spur other people into talking about their dreams.

>>17191598
I felt really giddy when I was talking to the girl, despite the nature of our discussion. I felt uncomfortable during the interview. I felt giddy again when I went to closet, but mildly disappointed and slightly nervous when she pulled out the grapes and explained what they did.
>>
>>17191590
Dreams are the COOLEST! That's why we want to tell people about them! And to be clear, I have close friends who I trade dream stories with all the time! And I'm not opposed to dream threads.

I'm just warning OP...it's probably not going to turn out like he hopes...
>>
Sure is a lot of samefagging in this thread
>>
I'm having weird dream issues. Not the dreams themselves, the dreams are pretty normal.

But it's like that Junji Ito comic where dreams last for years. It's not quite that long, but it's enough to where it's impacting my memories of the day before.
>>
Had this cool space dream. Was looking at a map of stars and setting a course, Then some weird sex dream popped up and ruined my perfectly good space dream.
>>
Well, not a dream but here

Today, technically yesterday, i experimented with some DPH, 450mg.
I was in the bathroom and i heard a lot of whispering, and i got scared so i walkes out but stayed in the bedroom with the bathroom door wide ope to i could see the mirror. My bathroom has a closet that connects right into it, and in the gap between the door and the wall of the closet i could see someone peeking at me. I obviously was kinda scared but i took my phone out to try to record it. He was some tall black dude. There was another guy, but i didnt see him much.

They got into the bathtub and the one dude was staring at me from behind the shower curtains in the reflection. I tried to take a pic but as soon as i attempted he took a step back. They both were in there, tho. I got one good recording (well use to be good) the black guy killed the other dude by hanging him. I recorded it, and you can slightly see whats going on in the video that would make me turn it into that kind of hallucination. It was so fuckinb realistic i still cant believe it didnr happen. Reply if you wanna see the vid, its only 23 seconds long and its dark, but if u watch it a couple times youll see what i mean
>>
File: image.png (583 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
583 KB, 640x1136
>>17191767
Oh and also i had good screenshots of the faces, but ever since i sobered up, this happened to them
>>
Recently had a dream where I went to the house of the girl I've been crushing on, she answered and started to greet me with a hug and kiss, then caught herself and turned around with a disgusted look and shut the door. Ouchie...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.