[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paranormal Investigation Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: EVP-ghost-640x420.jpg (37 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
EVP-ghost-640x420.jpg
37 KB, 640x420
tl;dr Sleeping at haunted apartment. What do?

So I've been dating this girl for a little while, and she's pretty superstitious. She has had several paranormal experiences. It apparently runs her family as her aunt is a part-time medium or something. She has been telling me about a ghost that evidently lives in her apartment. The ghost has contacted her as well as visiting friends. We've only ever gotten together at my place, but we made plans for me to come over to her apartment in a couple days. I've never had an experience I would consider "paranormal" so I am genuinely intrigued. That said, I also don't want to be the asshat that pisses off a ghost. What do you think, /x/? Are there safe ways to interact with a ghost? My girlfriend says that the ghost is female, and it particularly dislikes males. Would trying to do EVPs or some shit piss it off?
>>
>>17190827
Fuck with shit and see what happens. 95% of the time nothing happens. Make sure you have clear variables set out when you start.
>>
>>17190839
See, I'll probably be coming back there often, so I don't exactly want to hear scratching on the windows or some shit every time I'm trying to sleep just because I pissed it off.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.