[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unusual Murders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449888930293.jpg (119 KB, 952x714) Image search: [Google]
1449888930293.jpg
119 KB, 952x714
Heard of this one in a tv program about Winndigo. They cited it as being the cause, but this is just crazy in how seemingly random it is.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
>>
>>17190115
Thats fucked up they sent those creepy ass things in that room with him
>>
>>17190115
This Li guy did not hear the voice of God. God states in his commandments clearly that he does not want anyone to murder anyone, that it is sin. Cannibalism is also a sin its one of the laws in the old testament. God doesnt contradict himself, he is who he is and the laws he established show what he likes and what he doesnt like. He probably heard the devils voice and assumed it was God.
>>
>>17190472
why didn't god stop the devil?

>because god isnt real senpai
>>
>>17190288
The lighting and photo quality make them look a lot worse than they would be in person
>>
>>17190472
>[Post a Reply]
Hearing voices = Schizophrenia
>>
>>17190115
> tv program about Winndigo

link?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson
>>
lmao everyone talks shit abot ameriburger police shooting spooks all the time but GOD DAMN if that retarded crazy gook didn't need to be NUKED lmao :D
>>
>>17190115
The shit PETA tried to pull is fucked.
>>
So why do people who hear voices decide to listen to it.

"Go kill a random guy."
>Wha... why?
"He's evil. I punish evil people all the time in the Bible"
>Oh...okay
"And cut off his head and taunt the other passengers with it"
>I don't think that's in the Bible
"You're fucking questioning me? Now you're going to have to eat the body too bitch"
>>
>>17190535
OP here, don't get too excited. It was a subsection of a three topic program, Bigfoot in America. Most of it is absolute silliness like Sheepsquatch.
>>
>>17190115

Damn this dude is out walking the streets

Also
>family of victim suing for a total of $150,000
>2 people that were just there riding the bus suing for a total of $3,000,000
>>
>>17190866
>blame Canada
>>
>>17190115
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Did you know that the victim was a juggalo.
>>
>>17190472
Word of God is open to interpretation. God says not to commit murder, but... Killing may be justice, and he allows and promote this. If hi believes it was justice, it's Gods work.
Cannibalism can be a literal interpretation of Jesus, as he offers his flesh and blood.

What I am getting at is... He acted from a certain point of view, an interpretation, of the word of God. Easy to tempt when it is so... Open to different meanings.

Also, they are right. Schizophrenia=voices on the head.

Most probable scenario : took a similar interpretation to the one I suggest, and acted and projected it.
>>
>>17190626

sounds like some guy dosed them both heavily with LSD the night before and they just lost it.
>>
>>17190998

that makes it ok then
>>
>>17190115

Where is the wendingo connection?
I'm fairly familiar with the incident as I'm from the area and remember the news frenzy that accompanied it.. theres photos somewhere of the guys mutilated ace as well as a photo showing the eyes face nose and ?lips? after being severed from the mans face then being positioned together on a table or something.

Also lin ate part of the man
>>
>>17191745
He had his ear, nose and tongue in his [pockets when cops arrested him.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.