[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does your significant other believe in ghosts/spirits/demons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
does your significant other believe in ghosts/spirits/demons?
>>
>>17189395
sure does, though not as heavily as myself.
>>
>>17189529
it seems like every woman I date believes in spirits and ghosts. I love to think and write about that stuff, but I know it's not real.
>>
>>17189395
What happened to that OP?!
>>
>>17189572
Did you miss the conclusion of that thread?
it turned out to be either a troll thread or a guy getting busted by his coworkers for posting pictures of their lab
>>
>>17189395
dude, my s/o has semi prophetical dreams. nothing crazy but like she can tell small shit like when we will see someone who we dont see often or like idk... stuff like that. it happens maybe 2-3 times a year that she will be like "I had this weird dream and I think this is going to happen" and like within a week BAM. idk, you have to be there. its creepy. Im a skeptic in general but I just kinda roll with it. I went into this little "witch" shop thats on the main strip of the city I live in and got her a stone orb thing that is supposed to enhance her dreams for her birthday. like I said, I am skeptical of the stone... but I just kinda roll with it.
>>
>>17189603
holy shit didn't even realise.
>>
>>17189603
Oh, so the place wasn't abandoned...
>>
>>17189621
>>17189617
he said he was snapping pictures while cleaning up with the lights off.
after that, there were some screenshots of texts from one of their coworkers that they were going to be "ruined" etc

no indication after that if it was all just a joke or what
>>
>>17189616
from now on, I want you to pay more attention on the times her guesses are incorrect. you'll notice she's not very prophetic, once you stop focusing on her hits and start looking at the misses
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.