[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DMT.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 431x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 431x342
Body deconstruction
When one's body seems to be dissolved and deconstructed into waves, particles, vibration, light. If the deconstruction is total, there's no sense of the body left, just the consciousness perceiving hyperspace.
Breakthrough
State traveler gets after ingesting the breakthrough dose of DMT. Beyond life or death. Beyond time or space or known dimensions. Inherently synaesthetic. Ultra sharp edges and highly polished surfaces. Endlessly morphing and fractalizing details. A sense of extremely high energy and vibration as well as frantic activity. All One. Feels oddly familiar - maybe where you were before birth and will return after death? Everything that ever is, has been, can be, will be, never was, never could be .

Carrier wave
Just after a launch, travelers often hear a ringing tone or vibration somewhat resembling a carrier wave. As the ringing sensation continues one can even feel that this vibration is 'resonating in every cell of the body'. The frequency of the tone often seems to cause (or be caused by) the dissolution of the current environment, and may be a perceptual artifact of the actual raising of one's vibratory rate to levels where access to Hyperspace is possible. Sounds like a high pitched tinntinitis tone right out of the range of consensual reality hearing (maybe what a dog hears with a dog whistle) - sometimes steady state, sometimes warbling up and down, like a siren.
>>
Central light
A lightsource, overwhelming all other experiences and perceptions. Often kinesioöptic perceived. Intense like the sun. The light possesses an intelligence. The intensity of the experience is so extreme and lets all other experiences fade to the background that the notion arise of a "central" light, like central or primal to all experience or existence. A sort of ontological bottom / centrum / axis of hyperspace. see also End of the Line . In a religious paradigm, the traveler might interpret the Central Light as Buddha, Christ, Krishna or any other radiant and ultimate being in his or her religious paradigm.
The Chrysanthemum
A gigantic, often spinning, fractal flower with a domelike appearance that frequently either welcomes or blocks access to breakthrough hyperspace.

Condensation
The sudden accumulation or condensation of synchronistic events. More often experienced before or after visiting hyperspace than during hyperspace, yet hyperspace may be seen as the ultimate synchronospheric condensation itself. A disruption, distortion, ripple in the field statistic probability, where the organizing force of meaning overrules statistic probability and clusters a certain set of events into a synchronospheric condensation.
Dimensional Elevator
Similar to a terrestrial elevator, this is a small space that travelers can find themselves in, or purposefully use, which seems to rise at great speed through a multitude of higher & extra dimensional spaces. At various intervals, it opens up on a new vista or room where one can choose to get out and interact, or stay in the elevator and continue to ascend. The feeling of rising is often accompanied by a rising Carrier Wave.
>>
Ego death
Ego death is a complete loss of subjective self-identity.[3]
In 2015, Nathanial.Dread noted that there seem to be two different experiences that both come with the label "ego death":
"Soft" Ego Death seems to happen more frequently at lower doses, and it's a sense that, while the experiencer is still having a 1st hand experience of existing, all the mental associations they have about themselves (their name, history, self-concept, etc), have been shed, leaving some kind of pure 'self.' That self, however, is still self-aware, and still understands itself as something different from the outside world (i.e. it can draw the distinction between that which is it, and that which is not it).
"Hard" Ego Death is something described at high doses (+3.5 g of magic mushrooms, or very high doses of LSD), and that gets described as a total breakdown of the boundaries between the 'self' and the 'the universe.' It becomes impossible to distinguish where one ends and the universe begins. The internal monologue and subjective experience of being 'I' ends. This seems closer to the transcendental states described by early mystics in their writings on religious experience, while "Soft" Ego Death is more psychoanalytical or cognitive. "Soft" Ego death occurs in all cases of "Hard" ego death, but not vise versa. "Hard" ego death is almost like loosing consciousness, and more prone to descriptions such as "union," "becoming one with," or "God."[4]
>>
"Soft" ego death is like tranquilizing the ego. It is still there but it loosens its grip on me. It could fly away at any moment with meditation and concentration but could easily be reeled back in. With soft ego death I am more aware (and in control) that it is happening. I can "play" with it more...
"Hard" or "strong" ego death is a complete dissolution and separation from me, myself and I...usually while being ripped out of my body. It is a state of being in which I am completely free from the confines of everyday "reality". It is terrifying when it happens sometimes but usually puts me in a state of bliss shortly thereafter. Sometimes (more often than not), during a hard ego death, it is like a relentless smashing of the ego. Beaten out of me, so to speak, until it no longer exists inside my consciousness. But I believe that happens because sometimes I am afraid to let go [of my ego] even if I had the intention of doing so before a journey.
The categorical approach of defining ego death as either "this or that" has met some criticism. Ryusaki has argued that the whole thing is more of an continuum. It can be anything in between soft and hard. gibran2 agreed that ego death is a continuum experience and proposed an alternative explanation:
What is being called “hard” or “strong” ego death is not ego death at all, but rather a realization: There is only “one” – the Ultimate Perceiver, Consciousness, God, All – whatever you want to call it. The more fully this is realized, the further one moves away from a personal identity.
End of the Line
When having a DMT experience and you feel as if you have reached the Absolute Point. The Alpha and the Omega of the universe and your entire existence. Then you are having a 'The End of the Line' type of breakthrough.
It may very well not be true at all, but for you subjectively it feels as if.
>>
Ontoseismic
When entering hyperspace for the first time, or entering deeper levels of hyperspace for the first time, there can be a "psychedelic shock". The paradigms and worldimage of the individual is shattered, obviously no longer 'works' in these realms, and the individual traveler is left with empty hands staring at the fragments of what he formerly knew as 'truth'. This experience can, in the first moments, be seemingly traumatic because of the inabiltity of the traveler to process his experience, leading to the feeling of being absolutely overwhelmed. Yet, when the traveler can reach a certain inner concentration, a firmness, while being and experiencing these newer and deeper levels of truth, the psychedelic shock turns out to be utterly freeing. The paradox is that the experience has the disturbing effect of a trauma, yet the cause of the trauma is an Platonic experience of total truth, beauty and love (see also kalonkinesioöptic ). The experience is intenser and deeper than 'mindblowing', 'disturbing' lacks the insight&beauty that accompanies the experience. Ontoseismic is composed of a merging of 'ontos' (greek for 'being') and 'seismos' (earthquake, from 'seiein' (greek for 'to shake').
>>
Hyperspace is filled with entities. These entities show a remarkable variety in appearance and behavior. This chapter includes some often sighted entities. It is not sure, whether some descriptions overlap. The Machine Elves and Light Beings on the one hand, Machine Elves Queen and Mother Goddess on the other might be the same perceptual experience with just different labels attached to it. Or they might represent two distinct types of trips we can have.
Archangels
A hierarchy of beings that rule the hierarchy of "normal" Light Beings due to their development in and skills in entering, overviewing, ruling, initiating deeper and more complex levels of hyperspace.
Light Beings
Beings entirely made of light. Details like facial expression are often hard to distinguish, because of their strong radiance. Always very benign, often connected to the Central Light.
The Logos
Gaian mind. See also Central light
Machine Elves
Also known as Tykes. They are the primary inhabitants of the Hyperspace. Machine Elves seem to live in, and be part of, some kind of Folding Rooms.
Machine Elves Queen
The underlining source of all Hyperspace experiences. Seeing the Queen of the Machine Elves is akin to suddenly realizing that all the patterns and Machine Elves you have seen before are, in fact, Her. She is everything the breakthrough is all about. You finally "get it". See also End of the Line.
Mother Goddess
A huge, bright, female goddess. Might be identified with Isis, or Mother Mary, yet transcending identification with these earthly identifications. Bright, really bright light, caring, loving, caressing all pain and all tears. A kalonkinesioöptic experience with explicit female overtones. See also Central light.
>>
Hyper-Spatial Beings
Hyper-Spatial Beings is the subset of entities that actually reside in Hyperspace. There are certainly a good number of classes and sub-categories here, but the first couple types here tend to be the regular "greeters" of that realm, in that they are usually among the first entities one is likely to encounter:
Flirty Fairies
Flirty Fairies: They resemble traditional fairies and often actually have wings. Flirty Fairies can appear more "nymphish" as well. They are fluid and transforming... slowly pulsing with light at times, but generally hold the form of beautiful women who are overflowing with beauty and joy... so much so that they can barely stay within their skins. They squirm and pose, bat their eyelashes, wink and play in a nearly burlesque fashion... often stripping for you. An interesting note about them is that they even do this for heterosexual women. In fact, it doesn't seem to be sexually motivated, but rather an expression or flowering of their essential beautiful nature (essential nature - BEAUTY).
Hyperspace Jesters
Hyperspace Jesters: Could also be called Harlequins or fools. They truly resemble medieval jesters and harlequins... however, they are not silly or foolish in any way. They tend to be hyper-intelligent and might be the male versions of the Flirty Fairies. They have a fundamentally different nature that they are trying to show off, though. They like to show you things... objects. Often flashing Hyperspace tarot cards at you which, on their own, can impart reams of information to you when you look at them. They are similar enough to the "Machine Elves" that they could be the same species, only these guys tend to not be operating the machines... perhaps they are on break or vacation (essential nature - CRAFT).
>>
Geniuses or Genii
Geniuses or Genii: These guys tend to be sitting in fanciful chairs and observe you with a much more dour and reproachful manner than either of the above types. They tend to lean back with their head tilted somewhat disdainfully to the side, stroking their chin or fingering their noses slowly. If they decide they have energy for you, they will get out of their seats, and move lightning quick. Immediately appearing behind you, and wherever you turn your head or your attention, they will already be there. They seem to enjoy demonstrating how pathetic you are, and often answer your questions before you even ask them. Very humbling. Though they don't have horns necessarily, and are usually neon rainbow opalizing on ebony, rather than red... they do have something in common with popular conceptions of devils or "the devil." They are far more genteel than the above two types (essential nature - GUILE & LOGIC).
Circus Ringleaders
Circus Ringleaders: Not at all aloof like the Genii, these guys are all about showmanship. They are very much like the archetypal circus ringleader... often with coat and tails and a ridiculously cool top hat to boot. They may even have a baton, wand or fancy cane they use to direct your attention to one or another of Hyperspace's awesome vistas or announce a show being put on for your entertainment. They are shamelessly promotional, but like the other natives of Hyperspace... they are also hyper-intelligent, telepathic, and frankly miraculous. If you are treated to a performance with a ringleader to help you take in the 3 ring (10 ring x 10 dimensions more likely) show, sit back and be ready to be amazed. (essential nature - ENTERTAINMENT & SHOWMANSHIP)
>>
Gods & Goddesses
Gods & Goddesses: These beings actually do resemble various cultural archetypal godheads. There are Hindu, Egyptian, Mayan, Celtic, African and plenty of un-recognizable types. They tend to be more sci-fi than you would imagine them from only reading sacred books. They are capable of taking a keen interest in you, and despite being oceanic in comparison to the Genii or the Wizards... they don't usually judge you, but rather have a kind-of infinite compassion... although you can't always count on that. They are of different temperments and personalities, and it is rare to see more than one of them on any given journey.
Elementals
Elementals: Beings of a primal nature, often associated with one of the various elements. Fire, Water, Space, Earth, Air... there are sub-classes as well. Metal, Wood, Ice etc.
Aliens
Aliens: While all of these beings are technically aliens, these guys strike you immediately as being alien. They are so different from us as to be outside of our myths, or at least their minds feel far more foreign than other sorts of entities you encounter. Often you come to them in their own realms when you pop out on the other side of a Hyperspace journey. Equally often, they might come to you. They are generally not as scary as they look, but more interested in studying how far we humans have come. These guys include the insectoids (like the Praying Mantis), the reptilians (of various sorts), and more amorphous and nebulous intelligences.
>>
Local Entities
Furthermore, there are the beings that exist here in this place when you are stable enough to increase your vibration sufficiently to see them without actually going into Hyperspace at all. They can also be encountered after a Hyperspace Journey if you open your eyes while still almost peaking. Somewhat easier to encounter if you are outdoors, but not necessary. These guys include the wealth of non-corporal or higher dimensional beings that exist on Earth. The feeling is that they are always here, but you have to be vibrating at or near their frequency in order to perceive or interact with them. These guys include:
Angels
Angels: They don't necessarily look like typical pop culture angels, but they can. They tend to emenate light and are often keenly watching the humans present. It seems as if some people actually do walk around with a couple guardian angels. But these guys often hang out in the background, and do not always make their presence known.
Spirits
Spirits: Discorporate energy or emotional beings who often inhabit certain spaces and specific locales. There are a wide variety of them.
Ghosts
Ghosts: Typically discorporate humans who might be lost or very intent on doing something specific.
>>
Ascended Masters & Buddhas
Ascended Masters & Buddhas: Enlightened beings who tend to hang about on clouds or other lofty vantage points and observe all things below them without any real intent or focus. Their consciousness encompasses everything they observe, but they are usually fairly free of any desire or goal. Sometimes it seems that they are chanting or doing yoga and that their efforts actually support and uplift everything they contact... tonifying the world, so to speak.
Local Aliens
Local Aliens: Can be any kind, but the usual suspects pop up as well. The higher one is, the higher levels and vibrational frequency entities one is likely to be able to see. One might see the stereotypical Greys lurking about, but often one can actually see two or three levels of aliens who are watching and observing THEM. Maybe Greys have their own Angels and Buddhas. Who knows? The more interesting ones, though can be vast. Big as the moon vast. If you can actually see these guys, then they become immediately VERY interested in you.
Other Awakened Humans
Other Awakened Humans: of which there are sometimes quite a few. At times, it can be difficult to tell them from the Ascended Beings, but it is easy once you get the hang of it. These guys seem to be travelling away from their corporal forms... perhaps they are dreaming or astral projecting.
>>
i have some question about dmt, i tried it a few times without much succes but the time it did work a bit i can remember only one thing: Kali smiling at me, a very warm smile bu since i am paranoid as fuck i am not sure what was up with that smile.
Help explain why it was smiling at me?
>>
>>17187062
I can't speculate on what the smile would mean, but I can relate, I have had female deities give me a smile, from my experiences it was a recognition.

It's no different to someone smiling at you as they pass you on the street.

Lucky Kali was smiling, and not tearing you ego to shreds.
>>
>>17187083
i guess i was just worried that my dmt trips didnt work like most people seem to experience it, i might try again in the future id love to try to know more about why it was smiling at me, it just felt so peaceful, like i was in the right path...i just hope i aint lying to myself.
>>
>>17187097
if it helps i told myself right after smoking it that i was very scared because i didnt what was about to happen
>>
>>17187097
If you're going to do dmt, you have to let go of previous trips so you don't have expectations, it's all about losing yourself.

Take each trip for what it is or was and move on, that's not to say they're not important. Just don't spend to long in one place trying to figure out trivial things.
>>
would it be a bad idea to do DMT as my first drug?
any risks? any advice?
>>
>>17187100
Also I didn't start this thread to interpreted dmt trips, share them by all means though.
>>
>>17187118
Depends on your psyche, your state of mind.if you're a well grounded individual then by all means do it.

If your scared of losing control, of having reality, what you believe to be real ripped away from you then don't do it.

It's not for everyone, it's the most intense thing you will experience in your life, apart from death, which is the same experience.
>>
>>17187129
lol the only fear i have is ODing and choking vomit while passed out
is that just being paranoid?
>>
>>17187118
There is risks but they're mental risks. And the only advice I give to people on their first trip is don't fight it, just let go.

If you let go fully to a dmt experience, there is a good chance you will have a very profound and life changing experience. It's like being born or dying.
>>
>>17186724
I agree man but you see where's the fucking problem?
All this experience, all this is while your brain is still working.. while you are still alive.
There is indication that it would happen when your brain is off.. this just just how brain is working.
>>
>>17187152
ok thanks for the help anon :^)
>>
>>17187148
That will never happen. Just don't so it in water. You can't OD on dmt. Impossible.
>>
>>17187157
I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you said. Can you reword it.
>>
>>17187167
No more pure consciousness after actual death.
It's just chemical reactions in brain don't overthink.
>>
>>17187174
there could be, its a good belief to hold
without it there's no reason to live on really
>im not OP btw
>>
>>17187174
I disagree, and this is based on my personal experiences in altered states of consciousness. What I have seen, what I have experienced and remembered. Is that what we call consciousness, can and never will cease to exist. It can't, it's impossible for it to stop existing.

But I respect your opinions whatever they may be.
>>
>>17187192

You just feel like you might live forever, it's not an actual fact.
One day you will die and all your perceptions of eternal life will decay with your synapses and neurons + there will be no firing trough them to animate your beliefs.

Literally if there is something spiritual It's clearly not revealed trough chemicals abuse.

If there is something paranormal it would influence you while sober.
It would be too convenient to just consume some substances and boom you understand the meaning of life and discover spiritual realities that were just one chemical away from simulating brain damage.

And if there is a truth and most people today believe there is some spiritual reality, but there is no way to chart it or know for sure about what's after - what if the spiritual reality is what one of the big religions describe. What if there is an last judgement or a particular one and it really does matter what you done.
>>
>>17187174
You can understand the same concept,by contemplating space. Does it end? Obviously not!
>>
>>17187203
No, I will not live forever, I don't exist. What I call me, is not me at all, same applies to you. My thoughts, my memories my ego, it all goes, but that's not what We are.

Make no mistake, there is a perceiver of your reality, and it's not what you identify with.
>>
>>17187204
The universe also dies - following its timeline it will be a time when nothing will be structured anymore a infinite black space ( Heat death ).

If you contemplate universe you then suddenly have to accept death as part of reality, nothing returns as it was everything is formed new - unique.
>>
>>17187211
Basically we are death experiencing life for no reason because it wouldn't matter anyway and it doesn't matter that we are born because we will have to die at some point.

And to claim there is a just a convenient super consciousness that will absorb you back in the oneness after death it's just emotional attachment to childish ideas.
Consciousnesses is not a field it's a phenomena just life fire, plasma is an ocean of electrons that play as one.. so your atoms in your body play as one and the forces in universe play together as consciousness until by the biological rules your organisms dies.
>>
Why the fuck do people think drugs do anything other than render the user stupid? Your little trips aren't magical; anything that happens while high on drugs is invalidated by the fact you're high on drugs. It isn't spiritual, mystical, or even relevant—you're just fucking tripping balls.

Incidentally, I'm on some GREAT coke, but there's no way in fuck that I perceive my slowed time as anything more than the ingestion of a stimulant.
>>
>>17187220
Hell, I might start a time traveler's thread... because you know, my drug bends time. You guys are fucking retarded. Damn, my teeth feel good.
>>
>>17187213
The Universe doesn't Exist anywhere, tell me what space does the Universe occupy, the Universe is a thought.

It's not really out there.
>>
>>17187224
This is grade-A bullshit, but I respect your opinion.
>>
>>17187225
Same to you, believe what you want to believe, I encourage that.
>>
>>17187231
It is my belief that the universe is representative of itself. Notice how what I just said literally means fucking nothing, but it just so happens to sound like a profound statement. I mean, the rarefaction of the self is nothing more than truth without truth.
>>
>>17187233
I agree with you.. 100%.
>>
>>17187233
Deepak Chopra, so good to see you.
>>
>>17187224
>the Universe is a thought
Lay off the drugs anon.

We pretty much know there are 3 things that exist:

Space-time
particles
and the physical laws that describe how space-time and particles interact to give rise to gravity, mater, forces etc.

Does not matter how much you insist there is a consciousness field that animates your mind.. it is not.. It's exactly the 3 things I mentioned that create you and your awareness.
>>
>>17187238
Space time and particles are all phenomena observed through the mind.

How can science ever explain that which contains it?
>>
>>17187238
And you're still holding on to the notion that time is a real thing, time is a concept, you know that right?
>>
>>17186724
dmt nexus at its best
>>
>>17187238
Observation and contemplation show that mind cannot be described nor measured in physical terms. Mind is thought to be somehow synonymous with brain. Yet, where is what is heard, touched, seen, tasted, smelled ?
Are the sounds translated by the aural mechanism inside the brain or "out there" in the world?

If the sensory experience is translated in the cortex of the brain, how can it be known for sure what is out there?
>>
>>17187238
Only from the viewpoint of the one self, seeing objectively, are such questions known to be unanswerable because, from that viewpoint, there is no separate and independent entity and therefore no duality, and therefore no illusion of inside and outside. It is essential jot to confuse mind with what the realm of mind contain.
>>
>>17187252
Just because we cannot translate how brains inputs all that doesn't mean it's invisible magic behind it.
Just alter the structure of your brain and the whole process - hearing, touching, seeing, tasting, smelling alters itself and you will perceive it as being normal..
We don't have quantum computers yet but the potential for technology is there as proven already... so will mapping the entire brain.

>>17187256
Yes but mind is just mind you again assume there is some sort of mind field that goes trough the whole universe - wouldn't that be extremely convenient?
>>
>>17187262
Observation and contemplation show that mind cannot be described and a physical thing can be described. All experience are in mind, are contained by mind, for where else could they be?

SCIENCE CAN NEVER DISCOVER what mind is, as describable phenomena, because the instruments of science are extensions of sensory mechanisms and are only capable of investigating phenomena projected into the sensory perceived world.

MInd contains science.

How could science investigate that which contains it?
Given that all things are experienced in mind, the nearest that it is possible to approach an appreciation of mind is to consider it space or void.

Mind is space
In the sense that all things are contained in space. Mind substantial,formless space substantial being that which stands under and formless being that which has no shape and is therefore limitless.
>>
>>17187262
Being limitless there can only be one.In truth,there is only one mind which contains all forms manifest - manifest being that which is perceivable. Everything is in the mind. For where else would it be?
It is not a question of experience being inside or outside. The sensory experienced world, all experiences in the mental realms,they are all one mind. There is in reality No DUALITY of in and out above and below before and after, these are all relative to the separate body image in the physical world.
>>
>>17187276

You can dissolve your delusions by just letting go of preconceived concepts and start anew that's when brain activity is synchronized and from that state you're more likely to ponder accurate facts.

Have a nice life flash before your eyes.
>>
>>17187219
Dude, take off the fedora.

If one hasn't had the experience, they shouldn't try to explain why the experience is futile and pointless, or why the receiver of the experience is disillusioned. It's like a Virgin explaining sex.
>>
can i trip alone or do i need a sitter? will i be mobile or vegetative? thanks.
>>
>>17187220
Have you ever done dmt?
>>
>>17187306
Insults are not arguments. I think the DMT does no good to your attitude.
You will come a long way from your new age pseudo-spirituality.. it's just a matter of time.. You can't possible die with the emotional-age of a child.

Wouldn't Fedoras have to be atheists? I am Christian so I can't fail into that category.
>>
>>17187339
Not who you're talking to, but a Christian should not talk about emotional maturity... There are few religions more childish than yours mate
>>
>>17187364
>but a Christian should not talk about emotional maturity.
Seriously learn to bring arguments your are dissociating every aspect of this dialogue, even if i bring forth concepts and ideas that do not hurt your ideologies but in long term could be beneficial you act as if I threat you life.
>>
>>17187311
I tripped alone. You can't hurt yourself; you don't have motor control. You won't be moving around, but make sure you're sitting or lying because your motor skills will disappear.
The presence of others, I felt, would scare me, but having someone there wouldn't necessarily hurt.

Does anyone know how easy it is to buy from deepweb to a residential address? Or synthesise yourself, from acacia? This is all hypothetical of course.
>>
File: 1442260725756.jpg (90 KB, 354x265) Image search: [Google]
1442260725756.jpg
90 KB, 354x265
>>17187220
Because we believe anon, we believe in something better, even if it doesn't exist.

If organisms didn't chase after that high, be it drugs or even food or heat then we wouldnt progress at all, we wouldn't try.

If the soul does exist it is the metaphysical definition of all our actions and how they affected this world even without or direct awareness of that.

If you truly believed in the shit you spout you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't take anything and you probably would be happy.

Because I'm sure the confidence and energy the coke gives you is just a nice side effect of you stimulating your nerves, and not at all your attempt to reach the unreachable star.

No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.
>>
>>17187539

Very easy. Synthesizing not so much
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.