[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vampires
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x411
Hey /x/, what can you tell me about vampires? Do they actually exist? If they do, how does one identify/kill/become/summon one?
>>
They dont exist.
>>
>>17184950
How old are you that you actually have to ask this question?
>>
they are assholes and its best to ignore them or they will bother you more.
>>
>>17184950
why is 90% of this place so cringy
>>
>>17184950
word of advice OP if a schizoid comes along and gives you a big story about how they're real, just walk away, dont join the autism fest
>>
>>17186423

Not him but....

What about some of the other creatures some people hre on /x/ roll pastas on?

Are there people here on x that actually believe in them or is it all just a big meme?

I dont believe in any of that, I just want to know if it was anything else than a game when people started to discuss it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.