[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natal charts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-01-06-19-35-41.png (394 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-06-19-35-41.png
394 KB, 1080x1920
Not sure what it means. Can anyone please explain ?
>>
Venus in Pisces
> you're very emotionally attached to a person you love dearly and often daydream about them

Saturn in Pisces
> you think about the past a lot

No signs in Libra
> you don't know how to balance your life

Sun in Aries
> you're very headstrong, straightforward, fierce
Moon in Aries
> hot tempered at times, hard to control your feelings
>>
if you're asking what it means in a more general sense, it describes where the planets were relative to the earth at the exact date you were born. it also works off of data obtained from your exact time of birth and birthplace.
>>
>>17184866
It means benis in bagina OP. now get out there and find your one true love monkey you booger nooger :)
>>
>>17184984
Fuck this made me laugh lol. That is what life is about!
>>
>>17184920
Seems quite relative and I've definitely realized that by myself I have troubles balancing my own life so I look to people like Libras or Virgos for help. And they help me immensely :) I'm headstrong a lot of people can't handle it but I'm never intentionally trying to butt in or be brash. It just happens :P I want the best for people in general
>>
>>17185001
Nice to know I hit some points! ;)
>>
File: whatthefuckisthis.jpg (78 KB, 661x808) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuckisthis.jpg
78 KB, 661x808
>>17184866
What is this shit about?
>>
>>17186046

Libra Ascending
> you're good at judging situations, issues and problems by balancing two of the opposing side out. But this makes you a good communicator and good at balancing your life out. Superb!

Venus in Sagi
> with your lover, you want to have fun and adventures with him/her

Saturn in Taurus
> you had somewhat of a stable past. You seem very disciplined and chilled too.
>>
Anyone caring to explain?
>>
File: natalchart.png (100 KB, 480x449) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
100 KB, 480x449
Wut
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 748x1022) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 748x1022
>>
>>17188566
22 male if that helps
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.