[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can /x/ tell me about the secrets of The Book of Enoch, why it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: enoch.jpg (101 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
enoch.jpg
101 KB, 576x720
Can /x/ tell me about the secrets of The Book of Enoch, why it has been repressed and why it wasn't included in The Bible. Also about the other secret books.

Why has the RCC hid them?

Do they reveal the true nature of the Satanic Black Mass Roman Catholic Church?
>>
>>17182979
The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

Descent of the Stars
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h8Al2fLgtU

My personal testimony.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

The Bible way to Heaven. Salvation is simple.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

The breath of Life: Setting the captives free
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

Exposing the heresy of Lordship salvation.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVqCKTYwQGk

Faith without works is dead – James 2 EXPLAINED
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QCpp2J5M0

Can you lose your salvation? - Short answer: No.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAY8wLXzLg8
>Is the King James Bible the only preserved Word of God? Short answer: Yes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of Hosts, the whole earth is full of His glory.
>>
File: avLBY3b_700b.jpg (131 KB, 700x1152) Image search: [Google]
avLBY3b_700b.jpg
131 KB, 700x1152
>>17182979
too lazy to share the rest.
>>
>>17182995
>all that bullshit
>>
>>17183005
Believe it or don't, you're the one that will burn in hell, not me. I only share the truth. I couldn't care less about convincing anyone.
>>
>>17183008
It takes several years to master holy symbolism. Do you think that you know it better because you are able to collect pictures from the internet?
>>
>>17183013
These are my pictures and the conclusion of my own research that I have spent years doing.
>Master holy symbolism.
>kek

Nevermind, forget I uploaded anything kid.
>>
>>17182995
This...is over seven hours, seven HOURS of insane youtube gibberish and you can bet this insane motherfucker has watched every goddamned minute of it. And one of those is just a preview for a longer video.

He is absolutely batshit crazy. Only a truly insane human being could get so worked up over stuff this idiotic and call it "the truth."
>>
bump for interest, I've wondered about this too
>>
>>17183027
Woe unto you.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
>>
>>17183020
It might be shocking to you but they teach holy symbolism in certain universities.
>>
>>17183040
>Woe unto you.
Classic talking like a cunt because you mistakenly believe it makes you sound wise.

It makes you sound like a childish douchclown.
>>
>>17182979
Notice how Enoch (son of Jared) describes God in Book of Enoch?

I guess the name YHWH isn't in it, and of course the Jews and the Christians have to hide all this stuff from us.

There are 2 Enochs in the Bible.

Enochian Magic comes from Cain and his son Enoch (Hermes) and the Book of Enoch (7th from Adam, son of Jared) is about warning the people of the fallen angels
>>
>>17183054
There are two Noahs in the Bible and they're not even the same sex! And the woman Noah was one of the people who challenged God's divine law. And God decided they were right.
>>
File: 164.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
164.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>17183043
Planet is ruled by satan.
Catholic church controls jesuits.
All universities are controlled by the jesuits.
>they teach holy symbolism in universities

It's going to be good when this place burns up. So tired of this.

>>17183049
Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
>>
>>17183054
>>17183054
It's alot more than "symbolism", the story in the Bible is about to blow the world away.

I think Enoch (of Jared) is actually mentioning the Demiurge. Also, there are 2 angels in Enoch known as fallen angels that are made saint by the Catholic Church.

Jesus is a good guy, and you should pray to Him seriously and inquire constantly and start researching.

The Enochian / Hermetic teachings are the base of your Illuminati, which is just a word to mention all the secret societies, magic and politics, and how they are using magic to keep themself in power.
>>
The book of Enoch is the real deal
>>
>>17183056
>Revelation 20:15 - And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
And? You have no idea what that passage even means, you miserable little shit cork.
>>
>>17183055
There is a big difference between these two Enochs.

The one of Cain, Enoch (Thoth) is the system of magic that exalts the fallen angels (Archons) to manipulate their scenario. From this the Babylonian Talmud arises.

Enoch, 7th from Adam, son of Jared, He is warning us about the coming of days (big theme in Biblical books, but more so sooner than later) concerning the fallen angels
>>
>>17183072
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. 12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. - Matthew 5
>>
>>17183059
The Book of Enoch is where a lot of our modern idea of the war in heaven and war among angels comes from, like where we get movies such as The Prophecy from.

As for the content, there's a lot of parallel between it and greek/roman mythology. Given the current best guess as to its date of composition, 300-200 BC, it seems pretty obvious it reflects the influence of those cultures, particularly Roman culture on the Israelites. The paralllels between Azazel and Prometheus, as an example, are impossible to ignore.

Though Prometheus is Greek in origin, he held strong important regarding neoplatonic notions of creation. One of the reasons the book of Enoch may be considered non-Canonical in most modern churches is that Christian views on creation involve a direct and immediate power of creation by the trinity. The book of Enoch is more neoplatonic, lending aspects of learning and development to the angels which would at its philosophical core be in contradiction to that idea.
>>
>>17182979
It ain't hidden by shit.
It's readily available, it's part of the canon books of the Ethiopian Church, and most cathortodox theologians are ambialent regarding it.
>>
>>17183027
Don't even feed him. Dude posted all this plus a couple other things in the Lucifer thread. Derailed the whole discussion because, "Doesn't matter, Bible said it."

Really.
Truthfully.
Tl;dr.
That's it right there.
God's plan. The whole of comprehension of an omnipotent, omniscient existent that is neither man nor woman, that simply is.

In a book.
On some paper.
With some words.
And an incredible number of varying interpretations.
>>
21:1 And came to an empty place.

21:2 And I saw there neither a heaven above nor an earth below, but a chaotic and terrible place.

21:3 And there I saw seven stars of heaven bound together in it, like great mountains, and burning with fire.

21:4 At that moment said I, “For which sin are they bound, and for what reason were they cast in here.”

21:5 Then one of the kodesh malakim, Uriel, who was with me, guiding me, spoke to me and said to me, “Enoch, for what reason are you asking and for what reason do you question and exhibit eagerness?”

21:6 “These are among the stars of heavens which have transgressed the commandments of YAHWEH and are bound in this place until the completion of ten million years, according to the number of their sins.”

21:7 I then proceeded from that area to another place which is even more terrible and saw a terrible thing: a great fire that was burning and flaming; the place had a cleavage that extended to the last sea, pouring out great pillars of fire; neither its extent nor its magnitude could see nor was able to estimate.

21:8 At that moment, what a terrible opening is this place and a pain to look at!

21:9 Then Ura'el, one of the kodesh malakim who was with me, responded and said to me, “Enoch, why are you afraid like this?” I answered and said,

21:10 “I am frightened because of this terrible place and the spectacle of this painful thing.” And he said unto me, “This place is the prison house of the angels; they are detained here forever.”

I'm a Black Star...
>>
>>17183298
Is that from the revised version?
>>
>>17183233
Oh I just like reminding how a: he's wrong, b: he's an asshole, c; he's batshit crazy and d: he's not even a Christian. He's just an insecure fuckwit who thinks that if he says "JEBUS" enough it will make him look superior. That's all he cares about is feeling better than all the people that have made his life so unpleasant through high school. You know the type.

But seriously, seven goddamned hours of that shit. Can you imagine what his life would be like if he ever just got laid ?
>>
The Bowie edition!

Just made me think of that song I guess
>>
>>17183298
I guess there is a restoration version with the name Yahweh to "bring the book to life"
>>
>>17183321
Haha, aren't you that salty little girl that thought she corrected me on Noah's ark? :^)

>I'm happily married.
>>
>>17183333
You're not happily anything, which is why you spend so much time watching shit youtube videos.
>>
The Gates of Heaven

33:1 And from there I went to the extreme ends of the earth and saw there huge beasts, each different from the other -and different birds also differing from one another in appearance, beauty, and voice. And to the east of those beasts, I saw the ultimate ends of the earth which rests on the heaven.

33:2 And the gates of heaven were open, and I saw how the stars of heaven come out;

33:3 and I counted the gates out of which they exit and wrote down all their exits for each one: according to their numbers, their names, their ranks, their seats, their periods, their months, as Uriel, the kodesh angel who was with me, showed me.

33:4 He showed me all things and wrote them down for me -also in addition he wrote down their names, their laws, and their companies.

Soooo fascinating...
>>
>>17183321
>>17183333
>>17183339
>>17183347
Okay now, my intent wasn't to stir the pot. I dun goofed.
>>
Yes it was a restored version...what was the original word used for God?

Was it Yahweh originally or something else?
>>
File: archangel.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
archangel.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>17182979

It discusses many things which are now delegated to New Age spiritualism including dimensional ascension. It challenges the idea that ascension is only possible by worshipping deities like God or Christ because people including Enoch and Melchizedek achieved dimensional ascension long before Christ was ever born. It also challenges church-going in that none of these ascended masters went to church, this isn't good for organized religion.

It's also a massive red pill on ayylmaos, giants, Elohim and Nephilim all fucking with us (sometimes literally breeding with us or genetically engineering us), and warring with us throughout pre-history. It's a very unwieldy thing for modern organized religions to incorporate.

Still, much of what it discusses is hinted at in the Bible. Enoch was just very blatant about it. Maybe too blatant.

>>17183298
>>17183341

Here we see blatant discussion of hell and other dimensions. It's cool stuff. The Book of Revelations is argued to consist of visions and metaphors but Enoch is describing literal places and entities.
>>
>>17183385
I'm trying to find out
>>
>>17183385
>Yes it was a restored version...what was the original word used for God?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17183410

Sounds like a neat RP
>>
>>17183418
It's actually kind of serious. There is a reason why Jews and Catholics don't canonize it.

Maybe at face value the churches and temples aren't who we think they are.

Like Holy Fuck guys, the Jews / demiurge and the Catholics and the aliens...

And you can still ask Jesus about this stuff and you'll start seeing it, He wasn't mean to be taken over, for Jesus is supposed to take over.

But the blood... those in power may put someone in a high authority due to bloodline..

And there is so much weaved into the Bible it makes us just wanna give up sometimes
>>
>>17183438
The reason the Jews elected to consider it non-inspired was because the underlying core philosophy doesn't support real monotheism.

The reason the CHristians didn't canonize it is largely because the Jews already had abandoned it (the one did spring from the other, you might remember,) but also because the notion of mating with and learning from fallen angles doesn't fit the modern Christian Biblical narrative at all. Although it does help explain where all the fucking people came from. I guess they just had to choose which concept they found less problematic.

Every time you type demiurge ,the skin on your fingers should slowly melt and slough off the bone.
>>
>>17182979
Daily reminder the Book of Enoch explicityl states that Demons are NOT Fallen Angels, but the Spirits of Human/Angel hybrids, their souls are tormented spirits, bound to Earth. Whereas Demons spirits are not of Earth, and therefore not bound there. Hence why they are inprisoned until the great judgement.
>>
>>17183452
Lel demiurge mmmk
>>17183491
It's all rolled together mannn
>>
>>17182979
Book of Enoch describes life in the period before the flood, including Angels, the rebellion of the Angels, birth, life and legacy of the nephilim, and there children the elioud. Was not included for being too imaginative. They almost didn't include Jude for the same reason.
>>
>>17183569
They're not imaginative they're for the present day
>>
>>17183577
Present day relevant or not, they considered it too imaginative at the time to be officially part of the bible.
>>
>>17183597
They considered it "too imaginative" because they don't want people's hands on it.

Imaginative can also mean there is plenty of imagery too rather than a mental visiom
>>
>>17182979
It's because the Romans picked the canon. They left out shit that wasn't at least in part pro-Roman. Paul was gnostic and Roman so he got included even though most of the early church hated him. I think John the Relevator was simply so popular the Romans couldn't afford to leave him out or else the moderate gnostics would riot. Everything seen as potentially too Messianic / Kabalist was left out, because the whole thing was about trying to shrink / pacify the Messianic Jews. Enoch falls under that category.

Its also in part why the Catholics and Orthodox have always had an anti-Semitic bent. It's built into the religious history, they are the true heirs of the Roman Empire.
>>
>>17183605
I never said that it was smart or right of them to do so. Just saying that was their verdict
>>
>>17183644
Yeah and there verdict sucked.

Cutting off Enoch even though He is a Holy dude
>>
File: 1440709710216.jpg (316 KB, 916x834) Image search: [Google]
1440709710216.jpg
316 KB, 916x834
>>17182999 To bad it wasn't at those co'ords 6000+ years ago. It is estimated that the plates shift around 6 inches a year.

And if you say "My bible tells me other wise" the bible supports continental drift.

>Gen 1:9-10

http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c001.html

And a catastrophic plate event would cause around 60 days of the worst rain you could imagine.

>Genesis 7:11; 8:2

Also, in this pic, you've misquoted the shit out of Enoch's books.

First, you say 22 stars falling to Mt Hermon? Enoch says 7.
>14And there I beheld seven stars, like great blazing mountains, and like spirits entreating me.
>15Then the angel said, This place, until the consummation of heaven and earth, will be the prison of the stars, and the host of heaven.

Also, depending on witch version you read, there was 18 or 19 angels, not 22 -
>Book of Enoch Ch 7
>8That mountain therefore was called Armon, because they had sworn upon it, (*) and bound themselves by mutual execrations.

(*) Mt. Armon, or Mt. Hermon, derives its name from the Hebrew word herem, a curse (Charles, p. 63).

> 9These are the names of their chiefs: Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them(#).

(#)The Aramaic texts preserve an earlier list of names of these Watchers: Semihazah; Artqoph; Ramtel; Kokabel; Ramel; Danieal; Zeqiel; Baraqel; Asael; Hermoni; Matarel; Ananel; Stawel; Samsiel; Sahriel; Tummiel; Turiel; Yomiel; Yhaddiel
>>
File: 2ub1v.jpg (42 KB, 326x436) Image search: [Google]
2ub1v.jpg
42 KB, 326x436
>>17182995
>>17182999
>>17183020
>>17183040
>>17183056
>>17183083
>>17183333
I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm–neither hot nor cold–I am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17 You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked
>>
File: meme3191107817.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
meme3191107817.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
HAY WHY DON'T U GUYS GET ALONG LIKE JESUS ASKED MMK
>>
>>17182979
This is probably the simplest and most logical reason you will see.
Back when all these things were happening, the "intellectuals" of the day saw that most people thought like animals, their thoughts did not go beyond "eat, sleep, fuck, farm, etc". They had no real guidance in terms of how to think about things, like whether or not death is an acceptable punishment for slapping someone (this is a shitty example).
So, they thought they should not let the vast majority of these people think freely, so they created christianity to get rid of the gnostic sects that promoted free thinking so they could keep people in a mental box which would make it easier for them to control.
The idea of it was if person A does not think deeply at all and then you fill their heads with all these deep thoughts (no matter how much oppression they brought about) then person A would have these thoughts in their head and believe them because they have never been exposed to those kinds of thoughts before.
Basically all the posts about a secret society or whatever is bullshit and its always been rich/highly intelligent people trying to make everyone else a dumb slave and some may or may not work together as a secret cabal.
Also the RCC has hid a ton of things for this very reason, they want people to think a certain way.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.