[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about that Egyptian black magic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x384
Tell me about that Egyptian black magic?
>>
Serious post citizens of /x/. Any and all material relating to the occult mysteries of Egypt would be much appreciated on this Wednesday.
>>
>>17182422
Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series covers some of that.
It's all on Youtube. It's a strong recommend anyway, lots of good stuff in there.
Break a leg.
>>
>>17182413
Depends largely if you're looking for occultism dressed up in Egyptian themes, or if you're looking for the true to history Egyptian archaeology. For the latter, I'd encourage Rosemary Clark's series on Egypt:"Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt: The Spiritual Practice Restored" and "The Sacred Tradition in Ancient Egypt: The Esoteric Wisdom Revealed". As far as I can tell, it's the most faithful representation of the Egyptian religious institution as a practice rather than a scholarly note in the broader history of Egypt.

It's very dense for someone who isn't accustomed to thinking theologically. This is coming from someone who had to read about 5 pages at a time and spend a half hour dissecting and letting it soak in.
>>
>>17182635
>>17182837
This is the reason I come to /x/. I probably won't ever look that stuff up myself, but knowing that knowledgeable and well-read people lurk here is what makes it all worthwhile.
>>
>>17182413
dem feet though
>>
It's really involved in intonation.
Get into singing as you study this stuff.

and wear makeup sometimes. Shit's powerful, yo.
>>
Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>17182413
>implying Egyptians were white
>>
>>17183738
>well read
I won't call schizophrenics well read but w/e
>>
>>17187374
>schizophrenics
I can see you're part of the continued raid. Nobody that's been lurking for more than two weeks is capable of believing this board is composed of one type of person.
>>
>>17187372
WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET
fucking nigger
>>
>>17183738
>>17182837
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hqhiQ9znZc

Also, Seth: God of Confusion
Also, The Pyramid Texts
Probably a few more really late materials but I'm not exactly an Egyptologist.
>>
>>17187526
cum stain pls you know whites were never in egypt. You fuckers barely learned how to poo in loo in 1700s for Christ's sake
>>
>>17187563
>I'm not exactly an Egyptologist.
You're not exactly competent in any of the shit you talk about. It's why I don't read your posts or take anything you say as valid or authoritative in any way.
>>
>>17187601
Thanks for the reply :3

>don't take me authoritatively
>HA! I DON'T VIEW YOU AS AN AUTHORITY! TAKE THAT!
>>
>>17187645
Perfect illustration of why tripfags are tryhard faggots.
>>
>>17187372
>>17187526
Lost hard.
>>
File: 1430213503393.jpg (140 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430213503393.jpg
140 KB, 800x600
>>17187372
Yeah, those pyramids in Detroit are going quite nicely.
Don't let the white man stomp you down.
>>
File: niggeregyptian.jpg (139 KB, 308x475) Image search: [Google]
niggeregyptian.jpg
139 KB, 308x475
>>17187526
SHIEEEET
>>
>>17187372
lol ancient egyptians spent centuries at war with black tribes in the south and west. They themselves were largely arab, and technically arabs count as "white" even though theyre brown af. And much of the oldest egyptian territories were spread well into the levant and arabian peninsula.

The egyptians hated the nubians and treated them similarly to how almost any historical light skinned empire treated their dark skinned neighbors.
>>
>>17189567
Shockley was a physicist, not a biologist. In other words, he was talking out of his ass. https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/william-shockley
>>
>>17190231
You done derped son: http://www.catchpenny.org/race.html
>>
>>17189567
>>17189567
you're an idiot. In many countries black people suffer due to white people invading parts of africa back in the day and pushing them to live in ghettos and treating them like shit-thus creating a social and systematic racist environment, which is exactly what we deal with in America. Add in biased and purposely brainwashing media aiming at 'black culture' (continuing stereotypes, manipulation of music, etc) you get a targeted group that remains in poverty, despite white people 'not being able to see it'.

Of course we don't see it. We aren't black. We literally will never know what that's like.

it's like saying telling a person who was born without eyes they can see fine just because you have 20-20 vision and have never experienced blindness.

People only say this shit to dehumanize others so they feel better about racism and oppression, rather than jut admitting whats so obviously in front of them.

It's pretty baffling and sick to me, Serial rapists and killers do this, and when their victim tells them they're name they get pissed because it reminds them the person they are killing is a human, and not an animal or object they convinced themselves of.
>>
listen to Nile and you'll learn alot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.